UPDATE 6/25/09
    My Website is now live. Check it out: BBThemeDesigns. With the release of my website is the release of Crystal Clear Tropic. You can purchase it on my website. Let me know on here what you think!

OS .151
    All of my themes are now .151 Compatible EXCEPT FOR:
    1. Nu Grl
    2. Nu Grl Light
    3. Tropic
    Making those compatible would compromise the look and feel of the themes and the .151 fix is something that RIM will be fixing soon in the future. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Donate!!!
    If you guys really do love this theme and my work as much as you say, please just send me a couple of bucks. It all helps keep my interest in theme building and working towards giving you the latest and greatest thing. Thanks guys.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=4840828

Download Now

Special thanks to all the guys over at the Crystal Project for this incredible icon set.
    Last edited by BboyerUGA; 06-25-09 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Website LIVE!!!
    04-18-09 11:13 AM
    Very nice job Brandon! Looking forward to it!
    04-18-09 11:22 AM
    SSccchhwweeet! This will make a lot of new themes even better looking!
    04-18-09 11:23 AM
    If you need any Beta Testers.....send it my way, would love to give it a test drive!

I'm hoping you will be making a Hidden Today/WB version!
    04-18-09 11:30 AM
    Yea, I actually could use a second opinion. Right now I have DAMO99 testing it for me and it's almost complete, but what I'm really hoping for is the official OS update to correct some of the color depth issues. It's so hi res that I don't want to release it under the wrong conditions. I'm also working on constantly shaving down the size.

Also, I'll be doing what I always do with my themes is release 4 basic versions and then premium it up with special features like weatherbug/hidden/stacks.
    04-18-09 11:34 AM
    Yea, I actually could use a second opinion. Right now I have DAMO99 testing it for me and it's almost complete, but what I'm really hoping for is the official OS update to correct some of the color depth issues. It's so hi res that I don't want to release it under the wrong conditions. I'm also working on constantly shaving down the size.

Also, I'll be doing what I always do with my themes is release 4 basic versions and then premium it up with special features like weatherbug/hidden/stacks.
    Sounds Great! You know I'm always in for Hidden/WB! I'd love to help out with the testing, but since I'm still running OS.75 not sure how much help that is with the color depth issue. But the offer is still there......always love your Themes! Fast and clean with no memory leak issues! I'd love a sneak peak!
    04-18-09 11:39 AM
    Looking forward to this theme!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 12:11 PM
    Looks awesome! I'm running .122 if you need a tester for that platform.

P.S. I'm trying to pull together some wallpapers for the NC State request I sent you.
    04-18-09 12:22 PM
    This is looking great... If you need another 122 tester I am in... Otherwise ill wait til it comes out

04-18-09 12:44 PM
    Not impressed right now...seen this icon set used alot, so you're gonna have to have something WAY original on the home screen...
    04-18-09 12:46 PM
    Well, then you can go to elverado and pay $7 for a complicated theme. I make themes that are fast, simple and easy to use.

No where else will you see reflections of the icons when you hover over them then. Nor will you find them with these one of a kind battery and signal meters.
    04-18-09 12:53 PM
    bboyer,
    nice theme mate, a quick q for you any chance of placing a hotstart area for quicklaunch along with the premium wb edition so the main screen stays as fresh and clear as possible?
    04-18-09 12:58 PM
    Yea that is actually quite possible. Like I said, I'm waiting for the new OS update then I'll have the basic versions and work on premium editions with many options available.
    04-18-09 01:00 PM
    Looks great looking forward to final product
    04-18-09 01:20 PM
    Very nice looking B can't wait to test her out. Keep up the great work.

04-18-09 01:49 PM
    You guys are in for a serious treat! Wait till you see the reflections and dialogue windows and it's not even finished yet!
    04-18-09 03:02 PM
    im running .109 still if you need a tester.
    04-18-09 03:06 PM
    looks great you never failed me....looking towards when this gets released.... also i am willing to test out any of your themes... and im running the .112/5.0.0.90 hybrid so let me know as well too if you need a tester
    04-18-09 03:11 PM
    looks pretty good would like to see what the home screen looks like
    04-18-09 03:13 PM
    Looking good man, thanks for the email heads up on this. I just upgraded to 122 this morning if you need a tester running the latest.
    04-18-09 03:27 PM
    Looks fantastic!! Definitely looking forward to seeing this on my phone
    04-18-09 04:04 PM
    Thanks guys. I've currently got some testers on it already but thanks anyways and I'll keep you in mind for future projects.

What I'm really waiting on is the official OS update that way everyone is on the same slate and I know it works. I'm also trying to make it as small a file as possible so that it runs smooth. Right now my storm's been running at a solid 32 mb, but I want faster. When this comes out, it will be well worth the wait, but please keep checking back and keep this thread alive. Thanks again for your support.
    04-18-09 04:35 PM
    So this may not be out for quite sometime then? That sucks.

04-18-09 04:47 PM
    Looks really great! You clearly do excellent work. Hope there will be a Today theme.
    04-18-09 05:46 PM
    Wow this looks great. I can't wait...

04-18-09 05:55 PM
1,740 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD