I have no control over the LED in Plazmic so I'm not sure why it's doing that...Try a battery pull.

Which icons are you trying to move around? Which theme?
    03-03-09 05:54 PM
    nice work!!!!!!!
    03-03-09 06:49 PM
    Just did an upgrade to the latest build and now the font for the options and email is blue instead of Black. Is there a way to change this back to black. The contrast with the blue is just not as good as black.
    03-03-09 07:22 PM
    no! that's the font I had to change to get the menus to show up. You're going to have to pick one or the other...
    03-03-09 07:24 PM
    Is the Dark Litho with the sidebar have a hidden today function?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 07:29 PM
    yes it does...
    03-03-09 07:39 PM
    no! that's the font I had to change to get the menus to show up. You're going to have to pick one or the other...
    I went back and read older posts and see why you had to chnage it because of the the quick launch menus. I have no desire to use quicklaunch so is there no way you could do a build with the black font that would be available for people who don't care about quick launch. If not so be it.
    03-03-09 08:00 PM
    Quick launch is not the only menu that is affected by this. the auto complete menu when using sure type is affected by this as well as the sound profiles. So it's not just the quick launch.
    03-03-09 08:02 PM
    I know the font thing sounds like a little thing but not all of us exist to make 10,000 different versions of themes so each and every individuals wants and needs. If it's a bug then I have no problem fixing it but I never in a million years thought I'd hear people complaining about the font I needed to put in the theme to get all the menus to show up. Seriously I know now why the Beta leakers have all but disappeared! All it I keep hearing is want want want. I mean what more do you want? It's a free theme that I've probably got 15-18 hours into building!!!
    Last edited by Vaffanculo403; 03-03-09 at 08:26 PM.
    03-03-09 08:14 PM
    I want to say I appreciate all your time and hard work on a great theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 08:17 PM
    I know the font thing sounds like a little thing but not all of us exist to make 10,000 different versions of themes so each and every individuals wants and needs. If it's a bug then I have no problem fixing it but I never in a million years thought I'd hear people complaining about the font I needed to put in the theme to get all the menus to show up. Seriously I know now why the Beta leakers have all but disappeared! All it I keep hearing is want want want.
    Dude it's a great theme, don't let some if these people get you down. Appreciate all your hard work, the hidden today litho has been my default theme for days. It's great!
    03-03-09 08:20 PM
    Thanks bro!
    03-03-09 08:25 PM
    anyone interested in something like this?

All the icons will be able to be customized by the user. the row along the bottom will be the top row on your home screen and the row along the side would be the second row from your home screen...
    03-03-09 09:40 PM
    nice theme
    03-03-09 09:44 PM

All the icons will be able to be customized by the user. the row along the bottom will be the top row on your home screen and the row along the side would be the second row from your home screen...
    Yep I like it!
    03-03-09 09:47 PM
    if ya get time can you post the wallpaper for the middle gant theme..thanks
    03-03-09 10:57 PM

+1.

BTW...love all your choices. Blast those who don't appreciate the time and effort. I've noticed a lot of theme devs have stopped altering the "choice" themes prob cause of people taking advantage of them.

With that said...can you make this theme a today style? LOL!
    03-03-09 11:53 PM
    very nice theme...
    03-03-09 11:57 PM
    +1.

BTW...love all your choices. Blast those who don't appreciate the time and effort. I've noticed a lot of theme devs have stopped altering the "choice" themes prob cause of people taking advantage of them.

With that said...can you make this theme a today style? LOL!
    That particular one will have a hidden today theme
    03-04-09 12:05 AM
    That particular one will have a hidden today theme
    awesome. I really dig the left handed sidebar theme...it's been my theme for quite a while now. dig the icons and background!
    03-04-09 12:12 AM
    When I get this done it should calm the masses that want to be able to customize the items on the sidebar. I would really appreciate any donations that anyone can send. So far I haven't received one but everyone still feels the need to demand custom changes just for themselves...for free. These themes take a LONG time to create! Like I said normally they take about 8-10 hours to create and maybe another 6-8 hours to fine tune them. I do this because it's kinda fun but if certain people are gonna get demanding and constantly want want want I'll start charging for them instead of posting them for free because I'm going to have to buy WinZip (I'm using the trial version now and it will expire in about 3 weeks) so i can post the files to be loaded through Desktop Manager and I'd like to get a site that I can host the files OTA myself instead of relying on people to host them for me. All this costs $$$ and takes time...
    Last edited by Vaffanculo403; 03-04-09 at 12:24 AM.
    03-04-09 12:21 AM
    cool. very very cool.
    03-04-09 12:22 AM
    I just downloaded the third theme to my storm but now i dont know how to set it or even know where it went in the phone... sorry new to this whole thing
    03-04-09 12:39 AM
    I apologize for the delay...I just hit the paypal.
    03-04-09 12:48 AM
    Vaff, I went to send you a donation, but your donation links don't work! So maybe that's why you're not getting them. Is there an email address we can just PayPal you a donation?

BTW the litho theme works sweet with the Van Halen logo I threw in there. If you're a VH fan of course.

03-04-09 12:54 AM
293 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD