Themes in this forum that should be checked out and stickied to the top of this forum for easy searching on updates of these great themes that sometimes get shuffled back a few pages. If not just sticky this thread.
    In order of my favorites

Silver Edition
    Bold Storm by Tuned Fish
    Gnome Black by E
    Blue Rhythm
    Zen...Hidden Dock...weatherbug!!!
    10 icon Sliding Dock
    Bliss Weatherbug
    Android by E
    Sidedock Hidden today Leopard
    KDE 4.2
    I ring Revolution
    Macberry by E
    New Glass Theme (Hidden Circle)
    SphereBerry (Hidden Circle) Would be awesome with the original BB icons i think, maybe a weatherbug edition? Bigger clock, etc.
    Pro Grunge Weatherbug
    Appleberry Not free for the good one
    iChrome Revolution
    Grungy Grant
    BBLeather Theme
    Storm X - Z Man Designs First theme i tried, pretty sweet
    Centripetal - Red Today WB

*Requests to be added* (Not tried personally)
    Hank Buff (hidden dock)
    Default Red Zen
    Blackberry Pro
    TangoBerry Never really liked the icons

I have tried all of these themes and countless others and found that the overall experience/useability of these themes beats all others. Instead of having to search through the first few pages to check these guys for updates, hopefully an admin will sticky this or all of the above to make searching easier. If not they could simply create a thread similar. I will update this thread with new updates and more themes as they are developed and recommended to me. recommendations accepted now!

DAMO99's list of all free OTA themes - http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/al...s-here-163223/
    This list is updated regularly too, although adds alot of other themes that i did not like at all

Also, any suggestions that would make this thread even more useful are appreciatied
    Last edited by trillonometry; 04-10-09 at 08:03 AM.
    03-19-09 10:15 AM
    Honestly, the Precision Zen.

Only one that allows me to:

-Answer the phone on the FIRST try
    -Doesnt freeze up on me when switching to landscape
    -No memory leak
    - Not apple, Ubuntu, Grungy, iANYthing
    -Its a blackberry

I know its a good thing to be different and have options, but I came to realize I was losing the edge of my blackberry walking around with apple themes. Felt like a "get-with". Sure it was cool to be like 'Look, my phone can slide up like your G1"..but when they retaliate "so your trying to be like my phone".. I couldnt reply.

I'll stick with precision until a decent today theme, or a blank home screen theme becomes available.
    03-19-09 10:19 AM
    Honestly, the Precision Zen.

Only one that allows me to:

-Answer the phone on the FIRST try
    -Doesnt freeze up on me when switching to landscape
    -No memory leak
    - Not apple, Ubuntu, Grungy, iANYthing
    -Its a blackberry

I know its a good thing to be different and have options, but I came to realize I was losing the edge of my blackberry walking around with apple themes. Felt like a "get-with". Sure it was cool to be like 'Look, my phone can slide up like your G1"..but when they retaliate "so your trying to be like my phone".. I couldnt reply.

I'll stick with precision until a decent today theme, or a blank home screen theme becomes available.
    i agree with you fully man but there is high demand for the apple stuff.. personally i use the 10 icon sliding dock and 8 icon bliss weatherbug... both have default Blackberry icons and are just as fast as the default theme i think.. try them out.. i doubt you'll notice a slow down and they keep the blackberry feel

.. are you running a beta os? they definitely speed up the storm making these themes much better
    03-19-09 10:22 AM
    Hank Buff Theme!! Check it out if you haven't already..it will make your list!
    03-19-09 10:28 AM
    didnt download the hank buff yet but it looks pretty slick, i added it
    03-19-09 11:12 AM
    sticky this thread for easy searching
    03-19-09 11:32 AM
    03-19-09 11:44 AM
    tangoberry by cstraws7. he also did an ubuntu theme. both are stellar but i prefer tangoberry.
    03-19-09 11:55 AM
    I completely agree with Classanova! It has to look like a real BlackBerry-theme... The android & iphone-cloning maybe looks sleek, but if I want my phone to look like an iPhone or a G1, I just buy an freakin' iPhone or a G1 !!!

The Way Bold & the Bliss-theme are the best i.m.h.o.
    03-19-09 11:59 AM
    My vote is for the classic IRing Revolution.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 12:11 PM
    It's a shame that the Precision Zen is so ugly though, imo.

Android by E all the way.
    03-19-09 12:13 PM
    It's a shame that the Precision Zen is so ugly though, imo.

Android by E all the way.
    The icons are big, i agree. But there are always variations. [I.e]

03-19-09 12:22 PM
    Where can I go to download the Precision Zen theme? Is it free?
    03-19-09 12:28 PM

I have to agree with you E.
    But lets not Forget AndroidX (Ax) and one of my new fav "Art Gallery V1"
    03-19-09 12:29 PM
    If your referring to my theme above, thats not a precision. Thats a Blank WB-este theme byt Mothy he'll probably release. I requested him to make it since its NEVER been done.

But I dont think you can download the precision.
    03-19-09 12:30 PM
    Its the default theme.

03-19-09 12:32 PM
    If your referring to my theme above, thats not a precision. Thats a Blank WB-este theme byt Mothy he'll probably release. I requested him to make it since its NEVER been done.

But I dont think you can download the precision.
    Oh, I really liked how your home sceen looked. It was very clean and simple. I do not like a lot of clutter on the home sceen. Simplicity is the best IMO. Is there anyway I can get that theme?
    03-19-09 12:36 PM
    Oh, I really liked how your home sceen looked. It was very clean and simple. I do not like a lot of clutter on the home sceen. Simplicity is the best IMO. Is there anyway I can get that theme?
    Mothy is actually planning on releasing it either later today or tomorrow. He's contemplating puttinf an extra icon on the opposite side to keep options for some. But he has a blank version with no icons, and a version for weatherbug [the one I used in the image, but changed to messages]
    03-19-09 12:38 PM
    using android x by e. official version. runs real clean now.memory seems to hold up well now. overall just like it, nice theme.
    03-19-09 12:58 PM
    and themes made by SADO are really cool too.
    03-19-09 12:59 PM
    This is closer to my idea of a killer theme.. Eagerly awaiting this release!

03-19-09 03:25 PM

Definitely was going to add this one but it seemed like it wasn't current enough.. i havent seen it for a while but it was actually the first theme i used. only problem i had with it was the 5 in the ring not being customizable. it'll be interesting to see what you do with v2
    03-19-09 08:18 PM
    thanks....
    03-19-09 08:23 PM
    android slide
    03-19-09 08:23 PM

Definitely sweet background but but very useful am I right?

03-19-09 09:37 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD