Donations are always appreciated!

Alright everyone...this is a theme I made at the request of some people in this thread.

It's not anything ground-breaking, but it attempts to somewhat replicate the Blackberry Bold's theme. In other words, it uses the "glowing" icons but also has the semi-transparent squares behind the icons on the home screen. If you don't know what I mean, check out the screen shots below.

Clicking the empty space on the home screen opens the application menu, and there are also three hidden buttons in the banner: Clock (click the time), Manage Connections (click the signal strength), and Options (click the battery).

I couldn't get the theme to export correctly using the wallpaper in the screen shot below, but I've provided the wallpaper for you to download and use on your Storms.

Enjoy and let me know what you think!

OTA Links:

Bold L

Bold L Non-Today (no hidden today)

10 Icon Bold

10 Icon Bold Non-Today (no hidden today)

5 Icon Bold

5 Icon Bold Non-Today (no hidden today)

If you like the theme, please donate!

Screen Shots

Home Screen

Application Screen

Wallpaper
    Last edited by cozper; 05-28-09 at 07:38 PM.
    04-16-09 07:39 PM
    Cool beans...ima try this out!
    04-16-09 07:48 PM
    Nice addition to your list. If I wasn't happy with the GlowStack Slide I'd probably use this one. How about a BoldStack Slide
    Just messing..

...but that'd be cool... lol
    04-16-09 07:54 PM
    as usual, great job cozper...
    04-16-09 08:44 PM
    as usual, great job cozper...
    Let's wb this shiut up then

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 09:26 PM
    may i have the 5 icon and 10 icon without the hidden today in a zip file if possible please?
    04-16-09 09:35 PM
    may i have the 5 icon and 10 icon without the hidden today in a zip file if possible please?
    http://bb.roeiboot.com/temp/com_plaz..._Non_Today.zip
    http://bb.roeiboot.com/temp/com_plaz..._Non_Today.zip

technically still OTA installs... so unzip on sd card, then open the .jad file with Explore, FileManager Pro or BBFileScout.

let me know if it works..
    04-16-09 09:42 PM
    Is the 5 icon Bold Hidden today? Because, I dowloaded it and, there is no Hidden Today.
    04-16-09 10:07 PM
    great going to try it out (weather bug in the mix?)
    04-16-09 10:22 PM
    great job on this one, i would say the best glowing icons set ive seen
    04-17-09 12:16 AM
    Wow this is a great theme. I have been looking for a really clean theme that incorporated the Bold's icons on the Storm.

Great job.
    04-17-09 07:36 AM
    Nice clean theme...sometimes less is more

Great Work.
    04-17-09 07:47 AM
    Are your OTA links set up correctly? I downloaded the 5 icon hidden today, but it had no hidden today. Thanks.
    04-17-09 07:47 AM
    I am trying to download the 10 icon Bold Replica and it keeps taking me back to this thread. Is the OTA link broken?
    04-17-09 08:06 AM
    I am trying to download the 10 icon Bold Replica and it keeps taking me back to this thread. Is the OTA link broken?
    you are visiting/trying on the Storm ?
    04-17-09 10:13 AM
    Is the 5 icon Bold Hidden today? Because, I dowloaded it and, there is no Hidden Today.
    You were right...the 5 icon hidden today did not have hidden today enabled!

I've updated the links, so you can re-download the 5 Icon Bold theme and it should be working properly now.

And I do plan to post a WeatherBug version of the theme this weekend.
    04-17-09 10:48 AM
    Hey Cozper, I have tried to download the Bold Replica and it just doesn't work for me. I have tried the OTA link both from the PC and the Storm and have not had success. I love the BOLD theme and really want to give the transparent icon glow thing a go....can you help? can you send me a direct link?
    04-17-09 11:14 AM
    you are visiting/trying on the Storm ?
    I've tried it both ways...how are you getting these?
    04-17-09 11:15 AM
    Hey Cozper, I have tried to download the Bold Replica and it just doesn't work for me. I have tried the OTA link both from the PC and the Storm and have not had success. I love the BOLD theme and really want to give the transparent icon glow thing a go....can you help? can you send me a direct link?
    Well, the links provided in the first post ARE direct links to download the theme. I just downloaded all four themes about 20 minutes ago, and I had no problems at all.

If you haven't done this already, right click the link on your computer, copy the link address, paste the link address in an email, and send the email your Storm. Then, open the link on your Storm and you should be good to go.

My only thought is that maybe your Storm's browser configuration is set up incorrectly. Make sure you have your browser set to identify as "Blackberry Browser."
    04-17-09 11:21 AM
    Love this theme....Just a few questions.....Which OS did you test on? Im on hybrid 3.5 and the call screen is pretty scrambled with the pattern lock on and the bolt browser cuts the sceen in two, or three if you use the zoom feature.....Just a few things I noticed, plus now I have gotten my first random reboot since using this OS
    04-17-09 01:04 PM
    You were right...the 5 icon hidden today did not have hidden today enabled!

I've updated the links, so you can re-download the 5 Icon Bold theme and it should be working properly now.

And I do plan to post a WeatherBug version of the theme this weekend.
    WB version......excellent....
    04-17-09 01:36 PM
    I agree the wb would make this theme almost perfect.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 01:55 PM
    Love this theme....Just a few questions.....Which OS did you test on? Im on hybrid 3.5 and the call screen is pretty scrambled with the pattern lock on and the bolt browser cuts the sceen in two, or three if you use the zoom feature.....Just a few things I noticed, plus now I have gotten my first random reboot since using this OS
    I did a hard reboot.....then those things worked but them email and text gave me the UI exception errors.... another hard reboot and it was fix and back to the other issues......anyone else experienced this yet?
    04-17-09 04:05 PM
    I must be doing something wrong, although I've downloaded ota themes since they've been available for the storm. When I email the shortcut to my phone this is the link I get

http: //forums.crackberry.com/f131/5...eplica-208339/

It just returns me back to the orignal thread. Can you advise?
    04-17-09 05:00 PM
    I must be doing something wrong, although I've downloaded ota themes since they've been available for the storm. When I email the shortcut to my phone this is the link I get

http: //forums.crackberry.com/f131/5...eplica-208339/

It just returns me back to the orignal thread. Can you advise?
    Which one were you trying to get
    04-17-09 05:03 PM
175 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD