3G Storm Theme by RedZapper

This theme is FREE!

Theme designed and created by RedZapper.

Icons designed by Jonathan Lundstr�m.

Here are higher res versions of the wallpapers:

FEATURES:
    - Hidden today
    - Center banner slot for your favorite icon - weathereye, meterberry, etc. Your 6th icon will be displayed here
    - Rocket icon for QuickLaunch (not included, must purchase separately)
    - Homescreen hotspots
    Date -> Calendar
    Battery meter -> Power off
    Network -> manage Connections
    Signal meter -> Browser
    Time -> Clock
    Bottom banner -> Options
    Space between banner and icons -> Application screen
    Works with 151. Theme is ~700kb.

Thanks to Bob61 for starting the 'Looking for this Theme for Storm' thread and StormJeeper for alerting me that the thread existed.
    The enthusiasm (and prodding!) of all the thread participants made this theme happen sooner rather than later.
    And thanks to all my beta testers - especially StormJeeper and Bob61 - who provided much Storm-specific feedback. A lot you see in this theme are their ideas and suggestions. Please thank them.

The links below are OTA links. Load theme page from your Blackberry Browser, navigate to the OTA link you want, select it and follow the instructions. You will not be able to install thru DM.

And we have the OTA:
    3G STORM
    This version uses the blue wallpaper shown on the home screen above throughout the theme.
    3G STORM BLACK This version uses the black grille wallpaper shown on the call screen above throughout the theme.
    3G STORM WHITE By popular demand! This version uses the white grille wallpaper shown above throughout the theme. Note White edition is NOT compatible with 151.

ENJOY!!

And as a special thank you to my beta testers for their hard work and to those that have donated as of 8/31 for supporting free theme makers, I have created a custom edition of 3G Storm:

Not that much different from the versions already released but the 'custom' is in the customization. Features include:
    - Additional launch bar above icons on home screen that lunches your 7th icon
    - Custom text of your choosing on launch bar to personalize your 3G theme
    - Custom background of your choosing (you can pick one of the 3 here or supply your own) throughout all screens

Those eligible and interested please PM me with your choices and include the email address used to donate. Thanks again.
    Last edited by redzapper; 02-16-10 at 04:29 PM.
    08-04-09 11:18 PM
    Rock on! Downloading this baby now. Thanks for porting this over!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 11:24 PM
    WooHoo! Looks great!! Thanks for all your hard work!

08-04-09 11:24 PM
    Gunna try it now sweet been waitin for this thanks!

08-04-09 11:26 PM
    is it .151 friendly?

edit: sorry, just now noticed.
    Last edited by gkl; 08-04-09 at 11:43 PM.
    08-04-09 11:39 PM
    Thank You so much for making this for the storm as well!!

Thanks
    08-04-09 11:39 PM
    is it .151 friendly?

Says it does
    08-04-09 11:42 PM
    Runs like a champ! I'd love to see a little more pizazz added to the menus/buttons. Have you thought about making the SMS/MMS/EMAIL backgrounds the same color as the app screen wallpaper?

08-04-09 11:46 PM
    Awesome. Working great on 5.0.0.140.
    08-04-09 11:48 PM
    Theme looks great .... Is it possible to replace the quick launch icon and make it customizable? I would like to put the meterberry icon in that slot.

Mahalo...
    08-04-09 11:55 PM
    Sweet just downloaded it runnin nice and smooth definitely worth the download but like devilman said I too don't have ql but yeah regardless amazing theme definatly in my top 3 thanks a bunch!

08-05-09 12:04 AM
    looks like i will be the guinea pig for .164, hope it works
    08-05-09 12:10 AM
    this theme is nice!
    08-05-09 12:22 AM
    5 minutes of fidgeting so far, works on the .164!!!
    08-05-09 12:26 AM
    Looks great and feels great. Changed the wallpaper to something darker and makes the theme that much better. So far no lag or bugs that I can find. Good job getting this theme out to the storm users.

08-05-09 12:29 AM
    I don't have quicklaunch
    08-05-09 01:23 AM
    I don't have quicklaunch
    Buy it. Lol that will solve your issue.

08-05-09 01:39 AM
    Would you be able to skin the help and memory cleaner icons? Would LOVE to see a 20 icon homescreen , much props for having a full dial pad
    08-05-09 01:59 AM
    20 icon homescreen would ruin the feel to this theme.

08-05-09 02:02 AM
    Would you be able to skin the help and memory icons? Ill love to see a 20 icon homescreen. Much props for a great theme and the full dial pad
    08-05-09 02:04 AM
    Umm personally I would love to see 10 icons no more hopefully no less. 20 = out of control IMO.
    08-05-09 02:10 AM
    I'm new to crackberry and I'm sure this will seem like a stupid question to everyone, but where do I go to download this? If someone could help me out and let me know, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!
    08-05-09 02:15 AM
    Nice theme, I am running .148 and It works great until I started the weather bug app (the keyboard was in a window that had no option for one and it wouldn't go away making my app, menu key, and screen useless.) I uninstalled and reinstalled the weather app, and did a couple of battery pulls to no avail. However when I uninstalled the theme My weather bug app was still on the fritz doing the same thing when I had this theme running. So I restored my phone from a folder on my desktop backed up from yesterday. Now the weather bug is up and running again without rogue keyboards. I see this is for version .151. That probably explains why it did what it did on version .148 with weather bug. Thank you though!
    08-05-09 02:45 AM
    I'm new to crackberry and I'm sure this will seem like a stupid question to everyone, but where do I go to download this? If someone could help me out and let me know, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!
    You have to use your browser on the storm to download it. Click the ota link and it will download onto your phone. After go to options>theme> select the theme you want and just wait till the phone goes back to the options menu. Don't forget to do a battery pull when its done installing. Hope that helps.

08-05-09 02:46 AM
    Its not the theme lol. Go to options>advance options> applications> go to weather bug. Click the BlackBerry button and select disable compatibility mode. That should help.

Nice theme, I am running .148 and It works great until I started the weather bug app (the keyboard was in a window that had no option for one and it wouldn't go away making my app, menu key, and screen useless.) I uninstalled and reinstalled the weather app, and did a couple of battery pulls to no avail. However when I uninstalled the theme My weather bug app was still on the fritz doing the same thing when I had this theme running. So I restored my phone from a folder on my desktop backed up from yesterday. Now the weather bug is up and running again without rogue keyboards. I see this is for version .151. That probably explains why it did what it did on version .148 with weather bug. Thank you though!
    Last edited by latin_teacher85; 08-05-09 at 02:55 AM.
    08-05-09 02:48 AM
521 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD