hi .. first time to post or attempt to download a theme so please be kind !! the download was successful but i lost a few icons (sms/mms ... bookworm icon etc) any suggestions on how to correct this without reverting back to orginal theme? btw - this was the PERFECT screen for the OCD peeps that don't like all of the clutter !! thank you ...
    09-20-09 06:13 PM
    I personally like the wallpaper "peek", but as it seems to be fairly unpopular, I'll likely eliminate it in the next update.

I'll look in to various possible fixes for the progress bar percentage text.
    09-20-09 06:18 PM
    I personally like the wallpaper "peek", but as it seems to be fairly unpopular, I'll likely eliminate it in the next update.

I'll look in to various possible fixes for the progress bar percentage text.
    I like that design. Man that's called style...

Haha. you can always make various versions anyway.
    09-20-09 08:46 PM
    I've uploaded a new beta version. Changes are listed in the first post.
    09-21-09 04:34 AM
    Thanks a lot for the continued efforts ....
    09-21-09 04:39 AM
    With the new since the new lock icon is moved (looks great!) is it possible to stretch the text area a little more to the bottom so one more line of text will fit? Currently only 6 lines fit (the default Precision fits 7 lines).

The reduction is size is great. BTW if you want to attempt to reduce the size even more you might want to use the default (reset to default) wallpaper on all 3 screens (home, app, lock), I'm not sure how it will look but then everyone can change to their preferred wallpaper once they download it anyways.

I don't know if it is even possible, on the home the date/alarm/unread-icons area work best with dark(er) wallpapers, I'm wondering if there's a way to have it darker some way (the background at that section) to allow it to work with lighter wallpapers.

Thanks for all the great work!
    09-21-09 05:34 AM
    I noticed you updated the "Wallpaper Peek" in the one with the weather slot...is there a chance we'll have the version without the weather slot as well?

That'd be awesome!
    09-21-09 07:39 AM
    Love the theme any chance that the icons can be put across the top....
    09-21-09 11:31 AM
    Also can this theme be made without the quicklaunch
    09-21-09 01:39 PM
    Also can this theme be made without the quicklaunch
    The Quicklaunch is a must for a lot of us and it in know way takes anything away from this theme.
    09-21-09 02:20 PM
    great theme. i love the minimal design. like others have mentioned before. whats the chance of having a hidden today function added?
    09-21-09 02:33 PM
    The Quicklaunch is a must for a lot of us and it in know way takes anything away from this theme.
    You may be right. But also a lot of us don't use it.

It's up to the OP if he wanna make another version... Don't defend it as if only you are using it...
    09-21-09 02:37 PM
    This is a great theme and concept but I still feel the need to be notified that I have new messages. I wish there was a tiny area that can be used for such?

-Rich
    09-21-09 03:54 PM
    My new messages, BBM's and whatever show up just above the taskbar on the right side like in the screenshots on page one. They don't appear on your BB ?
    09-21-09 04:11 PM
    Love the no-peek update. My new favorite theme. Thanks so much!!
    09-21-09 04:14 PM
    Looks awesome! Getting it right now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 04:51 PM
    I couldn't seem to get this one to work using the OTA loader since I don't have browsing on my BB unless it's with wifi. Can anybody help me out? I keep getting the Download Failed - 907 Invalid COD

Thanks in advance
    09-21-09 05:16 PM
    Great theme! I will be using it, thanks. Also, for free is pretty cool.
    09-21-09 05:40 PM
    My new messages, BBM's and whatever show up just above the taskbar on the right side like in the screenshots on page one. They don't appear on your BB ?
    Same here with new messages...............
    09-21-09 06:13 PM
    Sorry, I mis-spoke, I meant to say that I wish I didn't have to press the menu key and navigate to my messages icon to check my email.

I realize the main purpose of this theme is to show your wallpaper...

-Rich

Same here with new messages...............
    09-21-09 07:52 PM
    Will there be a new beta version w/o the weather slot?

09-21-09 08:51 PM

+1 for this query.
    09-21-09 09:40 PM

+2 for this one as well
    09-21-09 11:38 PM
    I've added a beta version sans weather slot.
    09-22-09 03:43 AM
    I've added a beta version sans weather slot.
    Thank you very much for the continued efforts.. Whats the difference in this beta version??
    09-22-09 03:56 AM
170 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD