I will also tell you it passes the ALT-SHIFT-DEL test where many other themes not specifically written for OS5 fail when going to any screen other than the homescreen because they turn white.
    That's not theme-based it's OS based, it's an issue that emerged in .314. It happens even with the default theme. You have to change the homescreen layout to today then back to zen again to get the app screen back to normal.
    12-04-09 12:43 PM
    Hey ST79! Been running it since you sent me the files and I love it! Great job!!

ONLY things I would change is to make the Clock bigger (do away with the provider info).

Thanks again.
    Last edited by Iron_Hide; 12-07-09 at 08:41 PM.
    12-07-09 08:00 PM
    Hey ST79! Been running it since you sent me the files and I love it! Great job!!

ONLY things I would change is to make the Clock bigger (do away with the provider info).

Thanks again.
    You are welcome

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 12:58 AM
    Can you pretty please import this theme for 4.6 OS? I love the 5.0 theme, but I'm not interested in trying the betas.

12-08-09 01:36 AM
    Can you pretty please import this theme for 4.6 OS? I love the 5.0 theme, but I'm not interested in trying the betas.

Load the theme on your device and see whether it works on 4.6 OS
    12-08-09 04:20 AM
    Looking forward to it
    12-16-09 09:22 AM
    Looking forward to it
    You can download the files from Post #39
    12-16-09 10:06 AM
    I'm running 5.0.0.314 and really like the new Precision Zen theme - with transparent banners at top and bottom. But I would like to have a hidden today for calender (5/6 entries - white font) and a weather slot on the right side if the top banner. Don't want today feature for Messages / SMS. It will be great if I could get the same highlighting color/effect (blue) ... Please reduce the font size of the lock screen icons (Unlock / Place Call / Emergency / Cancel) to 7... Please leave everything else as it is.

Could someone do this for me please?

I would like the home/application screens to be like the pictures below..

Home Screen

Application Screen

Thanks a lot ... I'm willing to pay for it
    Would you mind sharing the wallpaper?
    12-16-09 11:10 AM
    Would you mind sharing the wallpaper?
    Here you go ...

12-16-09 11:20 AM
    Here you go ...

Definitely appreciated
    12-16-09 11:24 AM
    So did u finally manage to get ur theme? I got the Bold with OS5 and looking for a simple theme too cause i have noticed all slow my phone down. I definately need Today Calendar and dont mind about messages or sms on today. For sure I'd love transparent banners on top & bottom and icons without frames.. If u got urs just pm me pls
    12-21-09 05:10 AM
    So did u finally manage to get ur theme? I got the Bold with OS5 and looking for a simple theme too cause i have noticed all slow my phone down. I definately need Today Calendar and dont mind about messages or sms on today. For sure I'd love transparent banners on top & bottom and icons without frames.. If u got urs just pm me pls
    Please see post 39 for the installion files...

12-21-09 05:13 AM
    Hi. I would love if you or someone could export the 8530 like theme on there or the other theme to a storm. Please. Thanks.

12-21-09 08:52 AM
    Hey ST79, I was wondering if you could make your themes compatible with .411?

01-07-10 12:58 AM
    A small update : moved the weather icon to the top banner....

Please find attached the installation files .... Hope you like it
    Beautiful theme, downloading right now. Thanks!
    01-27-10 08:16 AM
    Hello, where can i find the theme on the fisrt post please ? I love it
    03-27-10 04:08 PM
    Hello, where can i find the theme on the fisrt post please ? I love it
    Please see post 39 for the installation files...

03-27-10 05:52 PM
    the one on post 39 desn't have the bottom banner as the one on the first post. i would like exactly the one on first post, thank you
    03-28-10 04:30 AM
    first of all... very good work! thank you for sharing your efforts!

i realised 3 minor "non-vanilla zen" features apart from the hidden today cal.
    i dont know how hard it is to de-/implement the following.

1. when in the messaging folder, the messages are divided by date received... this font of the date is much bigger than normal. decrease it again to the normal setting

2. pop-ups, e.g. when using the connection manager, or when selecting different sound profiles, is unfortunately not translucent. make them translucent again

3. when going into the main menu, do not display the animation. (is it also possible, that when within the menu, the current wallpaper be displayed instead of the blueish background?)

dont take it the wrong way.. you did great work. since you put the theme creator files within in the zip file, we can edit the theme to our needs?

how hard is that? are there any good tutorials around for using the theme creator?

cheers
    Last edited by chefe; 03-28-10 at 06:39 PM.
    03-28-10 06:12 PM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD