Here is version 2 of my mac bold theme. Thank you all for the nice compliments. I make these for myself first but don't mind sharing with everyone. Zip file only right now. If somebody wants to pm me info on how the easiest way to post a OTA on CB, I'll be more than happy to throw it up for everyone. I understand OTA are much easier. Well here are the screenshots on V2. Enjoy.

http://mapimages.mi.ohost.de/newmacl...macleopard.jad
    Last edited by mapimages; 01-13-09 at 03:57 PM.
    01-04-09 07:59 PM
    Wow! Very, very nice! When I get my phone, I want this theme!
    Thanks for sharing it!
    01-04-09 08:03 PM
    Wow! Very, very nice! When I get my phone, I want this theme!
    Thanks for sharing it!
    no doubt

I'm excited for you since it's finally Jan. haha
    01-04-09 08:18 PM
    Another winner map... Thanks for sharing buddy!

01-04-09 08:56 PM
    Looking forward to your ota.
    Btw, is there a today theme available as well?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 09:05 PM
    Looking forward to your ota.
    Btw, is there a today theme available as well?

sorry no today theme

hopefully someone pm's me simple direction on how to post a OTA and I will post them for sure
    01-04-09 09:11 PM
    downloading. thanks, mapimages
    01-05-09 01:29 AM
    Downloaded. Many thanks!
    01-05-09 10:38 AM
    dont you think its a conflict of interest to have mac icons on your blackberry themes ..
    just go get an iphone if you want those Icons..
    01-05-09 11:54 AM
    I like the iphone theme, I don't think liking those icons is being "disloyal" to blackberry. I love my Blackberry because of a lot of reasons over an iPhone, but I also admire the iPhone UI look. No one phone is perfect, of course everyone wants to make theirs as best as possible.
    01-05-09 01:08 PM
    dont you think its a conflict of interest to have mac icons on your blackberry themes ..
    just go get an iphone if you want those Icons..
    this makes absolutely no sense
    01-05-09 01:26 PM
    I agree map....

A mind is a terrible thing to waste....
    01-05-09 02:57 PM
    where is the zip?

01-05-09 02:59 PM
    where is the zip?

what are you smokin? give it up to me because it's in the original post
    01-05-09 03:12 PM
    if you are wasting your mind advertising for apple on a blackberry forum maybe that is true. Its a terrible thing to waste.

by using apple icons on a blackberry RIM device you are advertising for apple

It is that simple. Where is the loyalty to the design and style RIM has created, where is the style backing for that?

I don't see people running to make cool Icons for the RIM style theme, all I hear is oh how do you like my apple icons
    on my blackberry. Don't you think there is something wrong with that ... maybe secretly you will agree with what
    I am saying and not in public, but that is just fine. In no way am I mentioning that the apple products are bad in
    any way. I am saying This site and places like this forum is no place to advertise for the other side. If you like
    other products so much since your are putting so much effort in to making apple icons and trying them on a RIM device
    .. you must secretly feel your more interested in that product more. Don't wait Go and get it.
    Last edited by vx1; 01-05-09 at 10:00 PM.
    01-05-09 09:53 PM
    if you are wasting your mind advertising for apple on a blackberry forum maybe that is true. Its a terrible thing to waste.

It is that simple. Where is the loyalty to the design and style RIM has created, where is the style backing for that?

I don't see people running to make cool Icons for the RIM style theme, all I hear is oh how do you like my apple icons
    on my blackberry. Don't you think there is something wrong with that ... maybe secretly you will agree with what
    I am saying and not in public, but that is just fine. In no way am I mentioning that the apple products are bad in
    any way. I am saying This site and places like this forum is no place to advertise for the other side. If you like
    other products so much since your are putting so much effort in to making apple icons and trying them on a RIM device
    .. you must secretly feel your more interested in that product more. Don't wait Go and get it.
    why are you taking this to the heart? Some people just prefer the look of the Apple Icons. Dont blame apple cause they made good looking icons instead of boring icons like RIM did. For example, why did Stephon Marbury put a Rolls Royce front end and suicide doors on his Escalade when he could have easily bought a RR and a lambo? You act as if we're lobbying for Apple.

btw, nice themes map!
    01-05-09 10:11 PM
    Once again Map... good job!
    01-05-09 11:19 PM
    Once again Map... good job!
    Yep. Ain't he "all that"?
    01-05-09 11:24 PM
    Some people take this stuff FAR too serious. Creating themes has nothing to do with loyalty, only personalizing the UI to suit an indiviuals taste and Is also a creative output. I love my Bold as did my Curve for the stability in both harware and OS + overall device design; I have yet to encounter an OS that I personally was satisfied 100% with the overall apperance of the UI. I like many others, including this themes creato,r enjoy the look of Apple's icons and I appreciate the time and effort this and many other theme creators put into their work.

If you don't like someones work, then so be it, but don't be rude and insult his work and/or taste.

Keep up the good work, some of us do appreciate it.

01-05-09 11:35 PM

haha your a funny dude

so many haters out there, it makes me laugh

I'm gonna make an iphone theme with RIM icons just so your skirt doesn't ride up to far
    01-05-09 11:46 PM
    haha your a funny dude

so many haters out there, it makes me laugh

[BOLD]I'm gonna make an iphone theme with RIM icons just so your skirt doesn't ride up to far[/BOLD]
    Hehe now who's funny!

01-06-09 06:02 AM
    I don't hate any one or anything -

how many RIM Icons are on the iphone
    none ..

In my own opinion .. I prefer people to be loyal
    to one brand and use their style if users want to
    create their own original custom icons thats cool
    too ..

but why use the competing brand icons. Sure the
    apple icons are made well .. but you are only
    furthering the brand by doing the work for them.

and degrading the brand you paid money for.

(I need to set one thing straight - I may have been
    a bit too over the top here in my discussion sorry
    this discussion is not directed to any one person)
    Last edited by vx1; 01-07-09 at 03:56 PM.
    01-07-09 03:54 PM
    amazing tried to load it on my 8900 and it didnt work, any way to get it working on it?
    01-07-09 04:10 PM
    amazing tried to load it on my 8900 and it didnt work, any way to get it working on it?
    plazmic doesn't have a 480x360 setting yet but when they do, I'll hook you up
    01-07-09 05:43 PM
    could you export this for pearl users please?
    01-08-09 11:36 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD