�� Fresh ��
    by KD

(WARNING: If you are downloading from a mobile app store from your phones browser...!!!!STOP!!!!...If you cannot see an option to pick a specific version of the theme before checkout, you MUST visit this product page from a computer. Doing so will allow you to see all versions of the product (ex: version for OS 4.7, version for OS 5.0, Landscape version etc) so you can choose the right one! FAILURE TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT PRODUCT VERSION MAY CAUSE THE THEME TO NOT WORK OR NOT BE VISIBLE ON YOUR PHONE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

Fresh brings a fun, cartoon look but smashes it straight into professionalism. This is a must have for your Blackberry!

Theme Operation Instructions
    (THIS SECTION DESCRIBES HOW TO OPERATE VARIOUS PARTS OF THE THEME)

Sliding Dock Operation

1. Scroll your trackball/trackpad left or right to slide across the 12 icons on the homescreen.
    2. Scrolling creates a rolling effect with the icons
    3. The 12 icons are defined by which are the first 12 applications in your application menu. You can reorganize these by selecting the desired application, hitting the BB Key, selecting Move, and then moving the application to the slot you wish.

3 Static Gray Buttons
    5. There are 3 static (unchangeable) buttons underneath the 12 icon strip: Browser, Options, Profiles.
    6. To access them scroll down from the 12 icon strip. Doing so will cause the selected button to darken and glow around the edges with an orange outline so you can be sure which you are clicking
    7. Click the button to activate the app.

8350/8530/9000
    These 3 devices do not support a Hidden Today feature

Be sure to check out the YouTube video to preview the theme in action!
    Also be sure to check out the screenshots before you buy!

(links updated to software.crackberry.com product pages)
    Last edited by kdjayo; 12-05-09 at 03:24 PM.
    12-03-09 04:55 PM
    Message sent - would love testing this theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 05:41 PM
    ty for all the replies everybody! The beta acceptance emails have been sent out, if u didnt get one, sorry...maybe next time, but again, thanks for coming to me!
    12-03-09 08:40 PM
    FRESH has been Released!

Check out the first page of this thread for screenshots and videos and product page!
    12-05-09 03:39 PM
    Hey Bold/9000 owners. I have been lucky enough to use/test this theme the past 48 hours.

One of the best themes I have ever used.
    What do I look for?
    - unique icons
    - unique meters
    - usability and layout

This theme has it all.

12-05-09 03:56 PM
    Agreed. It was fun to test. It has solid functionality with a very unique look and feel.

12-05-09 04:45 PM
    Cool theme! Works great and has themed menus.
    12-06-09 02:05 PM
    Awesome, glad you are enjoying it sir!
    12-06-09 03:33 PM
    Looks great!

But:

"8350/8530/9000
    These 3 devices do not support a Hidden Today feature"

Really? Other themes have these features on the Bold...?
    12-07-09 02:21 AM
    I've purchased this and it is a great theme!
    The only issue I've noticed is on the sliding dock. If I scroll all the way to the right (last icon in the sliding dock) there are some strange lines that appear. They look like they're from the border of the icons or something. I've done a couple battery pulls but it still there. I'm usin OS 4.6.0.303

Last edited by Eagles23; 12-07-09 at 06:45 AM.
    12-07-09 06:41 AM
    Looks great!

But:

"8350/8530/9000
    These 3 devices do not support a Hidden Today feature"

Really? Other themes have these features on the Bold...?
    The screen ratio of these devices does not allow enough room for the hidden today feature, not that the device itself cannot support it.

I've purchased this and it is a great theme!
    The only issue I've noticed is on the sliding dock. If I scroll all the way to the right (last icon in the sliding dock) there are some strange lines that appear. They look like they're from the border of the icons or something. I've done a couple battery pulls but it still there. I'm usin OS 4.6.0.303

Hey eagles, it is this weird thing with OS 4.6 but I cant fix it, its just a graphic glitch for some reason, the issue doesnt pop up on 5.0 for some reason.
    12-07-09 10:40 AM
    It is no problem at all! I'm rarely scrolling that far right anyway.
    Plus, this theme is fantastic.... Its easy to forget a minor thing like that.
    Excellent work my friend !!!!

12-07-09 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD