DashboardOne Bold

Theme designed and created by RedZapper.

This theme is FREE.

Icon set by H0ckey, battery gauge base design by whyred, signal meter gauge base design by chaodam, QuickLaunch gauge base design by wil113

Hidden top dock with hidden today plus. Battery meter and signal meter are modded to look like analog gauges on home screen.

HOME SCREEN

Profiles --- Battery Meter --- App slot --- Signal Meter --- QuickLaunch

HOME SCREEN WITH DOCK HIDDEN

APP SCREEN

FEATURES:
    - Hidden today plus
    - Hidden top icon dock
    - Fixed bottom banner dock with analog gauge design
    - Analog-style battery meter an signal meter
    - Center banner slot for your favorite icon - weathereye, meterberry, etc. Your FIRST icon will be displayed here
    - 'Flight' gauge for QuickLaunch (not included, must purchase separately)
    - All banner gauges are clickable! Battery gauge powers off, signal meter brings up 'Manage Connections'
    The link below is an OTA link. Load theme page from your Blackberry Browser, navigate to the OTA link you want, select it and follow the instructions. You will not be able to install thru DM.

OTA DashboardOne 9000

If you like this theme, please consider donating:

ENJOY!!
    Last edited by redzapper; 04-12-10 at 07:06 AM.
    08-17-09 09:45 PM
    Damn redzapper lookin good cant wait to hook my bold up with this theme
    08-17-09 09:51 PM
    That looks really nice! Love the meters!
    Lookin forwar to the final product.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 10:17 PM
    Patiently waiting..:-)

08-17-09 11:44 PM
    Wow is all I can say! Very awesome work!

08-18-09 06:25 AM
    That is sweet. You do such a great job. Thanks for the 3g for the Tour. Would love this one some day.

08-18-09 07:09 AM
    That looks great, gotta admit, I'm excited to check it out. I do have one question though, is the quick launch "gauge" going to be locked to just that app? I ask because I was using ShortcutMe before I ever had heard of QuickLaunch. (Sad, I know.) Either way great work man, keep it up.
    08-18-09 09:34 AM
    Looks very nice. Will be glad to give it a whirl when it is up and running. Thanks for the good work!!
    08-18-09 09:43 AM
    I'm gonna grab this one for sure there Zapper.. nicely done...
    08-18-09 09:51 AM
    That's a good looking theme. Looking forward to it.
    08-18-09 11:42 AM
    Can you port this over for the Storm?
    08-18-09 11:51 AM
    Can you port this over for the Storm?
    You bet! I have a Storm version in mind that will expand on this with added functionality. Of course, I have yet to finish the Bold version so Storm users will have to wait.
    08-18-09 12:02 PM
    Looks extremely promising! Looking forward to it!

08-18-09 12:29 PM
    Second theme looks even better than the first. Will you have the clock with time on there somewhere?
    08-18-09 04:34 PM
    For all you early adopters, I have created an OTA for the pre-beta build that I have been running all day. It is stable and most features are already there except for the gauges.

Enjoy!
    08-18-09 05:34 PM
    Got it loaded. It looks pretty good. Two questions: The first is stupid, How do you the Quick Launch gauge?
    The "Blue" dot under the selected icon is okay, but if you change the background to anything darker it is hard to find which icon you are on. Any chance you are changing that to something that makes the icon "highlighted"?

Great job though! I will be running it the next day or so to give you my thoughts on it.
    08-18-09 05:54 PM
    BTW, I have been running your Sodaberry Bold for the past few weeks and just love it!! Great job!
    08-18-09 05:56 PM
    For all you early adopters, I have created an OTA for the pre-beta build that I have been running all day. It is stable and most features are already there except for the gauges.

Enjoy!
    I have noticed on the home page that any apps I have uploaded do not show the blue dot when highlighted. They do when you go to the app page. Also messages that have been deleted do not disappear when you push the back arrow. Just observations. If you don't want them let me know.

08-18-09 07:05 PM
    I have noticed on the home page that any apps I have uploaded do not show the blue dot when highlighted.
    Yeah - still working on that

Also messages that have been deleted do not disappear when you push the back arrow
    Not sure I understand what this means.
    08-18-09 07:21 PM
    Sweet theme so far, I have ran Soda for awhile but my all time fav is/was 3G V1.3 with Weather and text.

My observations so far:
    • I like to make my weather the center gauge in the middle but it cuts off the weather text or any icon in that slot, it truncates the text with ......
    • As others have said the blue dot doesn't show under certain apps
    • The blue dot can be hard to see at times to know which app you're on, depends on the bg I guess
    • The clock is a bit hard to read

All minor things I am sure you are aware of, otherwise I think this has the potential to be my next all time fav! Great work!
    08-18-09 08:03 PM
    Looks awesome.

08-18-09 08:10 PM
    Yeah - still working on that

Not sure I understand what this means.
    Let's see if I can make this simple. You open messages (emails), read them, delete them. After you exit the message app the list of messages still can be seen after exiting the app. With other themes if you select the return key the ghost list disappears. It does not in this theme. I hope I have not made it more confusing.

08-18-09 08:26 PM
    Also can you make it so downloaded apps show in a gauge style icon like you did in your 3G theme. For instance one of my main progs is the Empower BES mailbox/Work folders. It just shows as an envelope but somehow in your 3G theme it matches everything else.

08-18-09 08:31 PM
    Also can you make it so downloaded apps show in a gauge style icon like you did in your 3G theme. For instance one of my main progs is the Empower BES mailbox/Work folders. It just shows as an envelope but somehow in your 3G theme it matches everything else.

Good idea. Tougher with these icons but I'll give it a shot.

3G is a tough act to follow.
    08-18-09 08:51 PM
    Looks great, thanks for all of the hard work!
    08-18-09 09:43 PM
161 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD