Ive ever seen hope i'm allowed to post it here.

hxxp://www.tacticaladvantage.com/sniper/OTA/Bold%20L/com_plazmic_theme_Bold_L.jad

change the xx to tt
    09-11-09 12:12 PM
    Any Screenshot ?
    09-11-09 01:53 PM
    I don't think you are allowed to post someone else's OTA in this site.
    09-11-09 02:52 PM
    I dont know how to do screen shots :-( if im stepping on toes a mod will slap me and remove it
    maybe someone that knows how to do screenshots will down load it and post..It is well worth it nice and clean
    09-11-09 06:04 PM
    I don't see a problem here. He isn't claiming it as his own. I'm using it now and liking it. I wish it had a "media" folder.... But I can live without it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 02:54 AM
    you should be able to create your own media folder just click your BB buttons twice from the home screen and Add folder you can call it whatever you like
    09-12-09 08:11 AM
    It is actually quite good. Mostly i'm a "today" freak but this will be my non-today deafult

Thank for the tip.

Navigation is easy, up/down works through all 10 icons and left/right on the bottom 7.

And even though the icons are shrunk, they update status just fine (Weather icon, new messages a.s.o.)

Icon overlay is nice and clear even on 3rd party icons (Some themes have problems showing that it moves over third party icons like Gmail, not this one.

Application name text is not cutted (see picture)

Br Mio

(Wallpaper is not the one from the theme... It comes with the "Bold Hilltop" as standard)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by mio_BB; 09-12-09 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Further description added
    09-12-09 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD