More Themes Available Here By Dannieloco

Hey Guys,

This theme was inspired by the beautiful weather here in Southern California and the anticipation I have of a Summer full of Parties! This took me about a week to put together and it's for the June Theme Competition..
    I'm coming for that number one spot!

Over 100 new Icons were included in this build and they were all made from scratch.

Check out the High Resolution Screen Shots here!

Teaser Images Below. Please note: Icons and background images are clearer once installed on your phone.

Please do not place your calendar icon (or SMS/MMS, Messages icons) on icon #1. Please use icon positions #2-6 for those icons that use the Today Screen. Icon #1 does not allow for direct scrolling to the Today entries.

I will work to remove any bugs reported by users and take into consideration the comments stated in this thread.

Thanks and Enjoy!

v1.0
    Original version

v1.1
    Updated fonts on Banner
    Fixed 2 icons
    Replaced Wifi and Signal meters with ones that have black outer glow

v2.0
    OS 5.0 Compatible

NEW Sex On The Beach Version out!
    Sex On The Beach now comes in a Weather + Hidden Today Screen version.

Link to download Weather Eye App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

OTA Link - Sex On The Beach v2.0 w/ Weather + Hidden Today Screen 8900/9700/96XX - 4 Entries

OTA Link - Sex On The Beach v2.0 w/ Hidden Today Screen 8900/9700/96XX - 5 Entries

Outside Shoutouts:
    Berry Good Themes - FREE THEMES
    Last edited by dannieloco; 06-16-10 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Fixed links
    06-02-09 05:21 PM
    WOW Dannie - Fantastic work as usual.
    Loving the battery icon too. I haven't learned how to change those yet! haha. I'll get there... =]
    06-02-09 05:24 PM
    very nice, amazing work on the icons
    06-02-09 05:24 PM
    cool...haha..yea it's *****... i really luv the blue background and all the custom icons took u ages to create. Great job Danny. Good luck in the comp..u have my vote
    06-02-09 05:26 PM
    I'll be voting for this. Great job.

And jeeezzz, it's free. All this work for free? Man, you're amazing.
    06-02-09 05:29 PM
    Woo thanks guys, Its nice to get complements like this from all of you..

Dude, It's all about free themes!

a wise man once said in a premium themes thread "no free, no care"

lol, More people will be coming to the 8900 theme threads now that AT&T is selling them, and I hope the theme makers continue making themes that are free.
    06-02-09 05:33 PM
    Even like it more after trying it great job

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 05:36 PM
    How do you change the background color like in options and messages those backgrounds?

Last edited by c_is_for_crackberry; 06-02-09 at 05:54 PM.
    06-02-09 05:50 PM
    Nice, where can I download?
    06-02-09 05:53 PM
    Nice, where can I download?
    Use your BB browser to click on the OTA link above.
    06-02-09 05:55 PM
    Great job got a peep earlier of it on a thread here on the crack. Just download it. Tha ks a lot hope u get the #1 spot the best yet.

06-02-09 06:04 PM
    Is that patron or don julio as the call log icon

06-02-09 06:37 PM
    Wow. I love this one. Are you able to make the same one, with the calendar entries, for the Curve 8330 too? Please.
    06-02-09 06:55 PM
    Looks great nice job...

06-02-09 06:55 PM
    Now I know why everyone was so anxious about your entry in the June contest. Beautiful theme, wish I was there!
    06-02-09 07:20 PM
    OUT STAND ING- Great work Danny! Only problem is that no one will want to take part in the theme comps anymore! You must have a horde of icon gnomes at your disposal. I knew it would be good but daaaaaaamn! You are the man-I would like to bow out of the comp now to save the voting embarassment later.
    06-02-09 07:29 PM
    One question danny. I deleted 2 themes download urs. Then I did a battery pull. Now I'm noticing the square clock spinning time in middle of screen. What gives ? My os is .114.

06-02-09 07:31 PM
    One question danny. I deleted 2 themes download urs. Then I did a battery pull. Now I'm noticing the square clock spinning time in middle of screen. What gives ? My os is .114.

Don't all do this on battery pull? I did a pull after I installed this and it did the clock for a minute or 2, uh err 10. lol
    06-02-09 07:34 PM
    OUT STAND ING- Great work Danny! Only problem is that no one will want to take part in the theme comps anymore! You must have a horde of icon gnomes at your disposal. I knew it would be good but daaaaaaamn! You are the man-I would like to bow out of the comp now to save the voting embarassment later.
    Yay it's Shane!! Don't be silly dude ur themes/icons are so superbly made it aint funny! And believe me when I say that Danny is always complimenting ur skillz
    06-02-09 07:44 PM
    Yes but still doing it of and on that's y I asked the question danny. He said if there were ugs to report it here which is what I've done. Dojt see anything lol about it.
    Don't all do this on battery pull? I did a pull after I installed this and it did the clock for a minute or 2, uh err 10. lol
    06-02-09 08:17 PM
    Yes but still doing it of and on that's y I asked the question danny. He said if there were ugs to report it here which is what I've done. Dojt see anything lol about it.

My fault.

The lol was for the minute or 2, uh err 10. I'm running .239 and my clock doesn't do that while actually running the theme.

No harm. Sorry.
    06-02-09 08:20 PM
    Now the phone doesn't go to sleep. When u not doing aything with the phone the light doesn't go off. Amd yes my phone does dim but not completely go off. Why?

06-02-09 10:23 PM
    I'm going to take this theme off till someone mainly danny can give me an answer.

06-02-09 10:26 PM
    are you running the 8900?? ur screen name says 8320.
    06-03-09 12:47 AM
    Hey Guys,

This theme was inspired by the beautiful weather here in Southern California and the anticipation I have of a Summer full of Parties! This took me about a week to put together and it's for the June Theme Competition..
    I'm coming for that number one spot!

Over 100 new Icons were included in this build and they were all made from scratch.

Check out the High Resolution Screen Shots here!

Teaser Images Below. Please note: Icons and background images are clearer once installed on your phone.

I will work to remove any bugs reported by users and take into consideration the comments stated in this thread.

Thanks and Enjoy!

OTA Link - Sex On The Beach w/ Hidden Today Screen 8900 - 8 Entries

Nice

10 char
    06-03-09 12:50 AM
158 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD