MAC-DADDY IS A CONTEST WINNER! Thanks to crackberry.com for the recognition! Read More..

Hi All,

Here is my latest theme. Over 94 new icons were used. Everything is modified in this theme and it's worth checking out... As usual this theme is 100% FREE.

Screenshots posted in this thread are SERIOUSLY appreciated!

This theme purposely uses Big Icons. It takes about a day to get used to the bigness of the icons but after that, you'll fall in love with it..

I will consider any reasonable requests regarding the functionality of this theme that are posted on this thread. I dont make silly requests that are based on opinions, likes, or preferences, sorry.

Thanks and Enjoy!

HOTKEYS ENABLED
    $ = SMS/MMS
    Spacebar = QuickLaunch (paid app)
    Z = Facebook
    0 = Profiles

Here are the High Resolution images.

Recommended Weather Apps!

Weather Eye App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

Weather Bug App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

BerryWeather Free App (OS 5 Only) - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

OTA Link - Snow Leopard for OS 5.0 with WEATHER SLOT, Transitions and Hidden Today with 4 Entries

OTA Link - Snow Leopard for OS 5.0 with Transitions and Hidden Today with 4 Entries

**** Please Do a battery pull or fully restart your phone after installing this theme.

INTRUCTIONS:

THIS THEME WORKS ON THE BLACKBERRY TOUR, BOLD 2, AND CURVE 8900 RUNNING OS 5.0 OR HIGHER.

PLEASE CLICK ON THE OTA LINK USING YOUR BLACKBERRY BROWSER TO INSTALL THE THEME.

GO TO OPTIONS > THEMES > Select Snow Leopard

REBOOT YOUR PHONE

DONE

Last edited by dannieloco; 10-03-10 at 05:07 PM.
    02-16-10 11:41 AM
    Superb theme + it's free!
    02-16-10 12:02 PM
    click on the link in bb browser and it installs for you?
    02-16-10 12:13 PM
    click on the link in bb browser and it installs for you?
    yes, that is correct
    02-16-10 12:19 PM
    So the major feature of this theme is/are the Macintosh icon set that you made, Danny? BTW I like big icons, there have been several themes I've tried/deleted 'cause they were too small to ID. It's one thing to look at a theme online with your 21 inch monitor and another thing to look at the 8900 screen in so-so lighting and operate it.
    02-16-10 02:16 PM
    from the man who gave you blacberry bliss comes another sweet theme. you rock dude...keep up the good work.
    02-16-10 03:01 PM
    Nice! I like big icons as well, but glad you're finally adding in those shortcuts. =)

Btw, still waiting on those wallpapers. While you're at it, please include this one? =P

Thanx~
    02-16-10 03:08 PM
    02-16-10 03:38 PM
    I installed this theme, and did a battery pull, and now my phone won't turn back on..... May or may not be related to the installation of this theme.
    02-16-10 04:04 PM
    Love this theme! Really fast and smooth,great work. Should the $ key open sms or do I need quick launch installing. Nothing happens when I press it. I'm running .348 if that makes a difference. Cheers

Forget above question. I'm thick! I had $ key set to �. Works great now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by sweb; 02-16-10 at 04:26 PM.
    02-16-10 04:21 PM
    OK, I went for it (imagine that, Newt downloading a new free theme). And it's visually stunning, as are most of Danny's themes. I call him The Icon King and this set is no different. I'm no Mac person, so they just look different to me, and nice. The BBM icon is great! And the wallpaper sets it off nicely(I try and wipe the little white particles off my screen) . BTW that WP for the Serenity theme is unbelievable, it's like 3D. The shortcuts are nice too. The thing comes together very well visually. Now if I can figure out how to get the 3 different temperatures off my homescreen.........
    Last edited by thebignewt; 02-16-10 at 05:26 PM.
    02-16-10 05:23 PM
    Is it possible to have the theme without any calendar entries on the homescreen ?

Thanks. BTW the theme looks great, can't wait to try it !
    02-16-10 11:02 PM
    Sorry Jay,

The two versions posted are the only ones I will be offering. U can try putting Calendar icon on the 2nd row maybe.
    02-17-10 07:00 AM
    Sorry.....
    it's a beautiful theme....... there isn't for Curve 8900 O.S. 4.6?
    02-17-10 08:49 AM
    This is only for OS 5.0 u should upgrade ur OS!! .411 is great ul luv it. My 8900 is running it flawlessly

Sorry.....
    it's a beautiful theme....... there isn't for Curve 8900 O.S. 4.6?
    02-17-10 10:14 AM
    Great work on this theme!! Love it! Quick question, are voice notes and voice notes recorder not skinned?

Here's my screenshot:
    02-17-10 01:26 PM
    Love those icons, but I cant get with only 4 calender entries. Stayin with Bliss.
    02-17-10 02:50 PM
    He's come up with 2 recent 5.0 themes and now it's almost time for the return of Baseball Berry followed by Sex on the Beach, marking the second year for the 8900 BB. What goes around comes around.
    02-17-10 10:28 PM
    Danniel, this theme tops your others! And that's no easy task.

I absolutely LOVE the concept behind it (everything big)

Keep up the great work!!

Hi All,

Here is my latest theme. Over 94 new icons were used. Everything is modified in this theme and it's worth checking out... As usual this theme is 100% FREE.

Screenshots posted in this thread are SERIOUSLY appreciated!

This theme purposely uses Big Icons. It takes about a day to get used to the bigness of the icons but after that, you'll fall in love with it..

I will consider any reasonable requests regarding the functionality of this theme that are posted on this thread. I dont make silly requests that are based on opinions, likes, or preferences, sorry.

Thanks and Enjoy!

Features include:
    $ activates SMS/MMS inbox
    Spacebar activates Quicklaunch (a paid app)

Here are the High Resolution images.

Recommended Weather Apps!

Weather Eye App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

Weather Bug App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

BerryWeather Free App (OS 5 Only) - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

OTA Link - Snow Leopard for OS 5.0 with WEATHER SLOT, Transitions and Hidden Today with 4 Entries

OTA Link - Snow Leopard for OS 5.0 with Transitions and Hidden Today with 4 Entries

**** Please Do a battery pull or fully restart your phone after installing this theme.

INTRUCTIONS:

THIS THEME WORKS ON THE BLACKBERRY TOUR, BOLD 2, AND CURVE 8900 RUNNING OS 5.0 OR HIGHER.

PLEASE CLICK ON THE OTA LINK USING YOUR BLACKBERRY BROWSER TO INSTALL THE THEME.

GO TO OPTIONS > THEMES > Select Snow Leopard

REBOOT YOUR PHONE

DONE

02-18-10 02:08 AM
    Thanx for sharing. Nice theme

02-18-10 04:54 AM
    Well I'm a 5.0 girl now sooooo Thank You for this theme Danny
    02-19-10 09:07 PM
    OMG this theme is awesooome !!! It looks perfect on my Javelin !!! As always you did a great job !!! Thank you sooo much

02-20-10 03:21 AM
    LOVE THE THEME! Downloaded about 20 different ones here and this is bar none my favorite.

This is my first post in the forum, so forgive me if this is unreasonable or at least unorthodox. Would you consider uploading or sending me the .thm file? Instead of asking you for personal preference tweaks, I figure it would be easier for me to try and make them. And since you offer the theme for free, I could promise not to upload my tweaked version, or charge for it, if I did share it.

Things I'd like to tweak:
    - hidden dock
    - app icon highlight function
    - incoming/outgoing phone call screen
    - animated transitions (home screen to full app screen, option button)
    - additional icons for apps that don't have them (visual voicemail, manage internet email, voice notes, voice notes recorder, voice dialing, set up bluetooth, docs to go suite)

Would this be possible? Feel free to PM me about it as well.

Thanks,
    -andrew-
    Last edited by andrewarei; 02-21-10 at 10:39 AM.
    02-21-10 10:35 AM
    Hey andrew, I'm sorry but I don't share my thm files. Not many themers do only because a lot of hard work goes into it and I'd like to be the only one with it. Also, I don't do hidden docks because I don't see it to be thatt important. I'm big on the performance and speed of the theme. Plus, that's something premium theme makers can offer . Thanks

02-21-10 09:45 PM
    this is an AMAZING theme...

i love the transitions between screens. awsome.
    02-21-10 10:15 PM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD