More Themes Available Here By Dannieloco

Hi Everyone,
    This is the first theme I've ever shared on Crackberry. I've made several for myself but I haven't shared any.

Every icon on this build is brand new. That's over 100 new icons!

LATEST IMAGES:

View Hi Resolution Images Here

Teaser Images Below. Please note: Icons and background images are clearer once installed on your phone.

I tried basing this theme on the experience of going to a baseball game with all your friends! I stayed away from any particular colors. This way you can use your favorite team's wallpaper if you prefer. Icons are clear images and ALL of them are new.

Feedback is greatly appreciated and I will definitely consider all feedback for the next update. As of right now, I'm considering this theme as a work in progress. I have not noticed any bugs with this build yet, but if you do, please let me know.

v1.0
    Test build

v1.1
    1. Removed icons that needed improvement
    2. Added more icons
    3. Fixed some links between icons

v1.2
    1. Replaced 3 icons
    2. Remapped the home icons so that they each point up to Profiles
    3. Made the icons complement the background better

Enjoy!

OTA Link - BaseballBerry 8900 with Hidden Today Screen - 6 Entries

Bold 9000 users click here

Check out this theme at
    Berry Good Themes - FREE THEMES

Boston Red Sox Atlanta Braves New York Yankees Philadelphia Phillies Toronto Blue Jays New York Mets Baltimore Orioles Florida Marlins Tampa Bay Devil Rays Washington Nationals Chicago White Sox St. Louis Cardinals Cleveland Indians Houston Astros Minnesota Twins Milwaukee Brewers Detroit Tigers Chicago Cubs Kansas City Royals Cincinnati Reds Pittsburgh Pirates Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim San Diego Padres Oakland Athletics San Francisco Giants Texas Rangers Arizona Diamondbacks Seattle Mariners Los Angeles Dodgers Colorado Rockies
    Last edited by dannieloco; 05-20-10 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Theme Update and updated the screenshots
    04-30-09 04:37 PM
    Awesome work!
    I'll give it a go!
    04-30-09 04:59 PM
    Awesome work!
    I'll give it a go!
    great.. keep me posted on what you think. =)
    04-30-09 05:00 PM
    It's great! Love the bouncing icons.
    My favorite part, the message screen date banner.
    04-30-09 05:11 PM
    Im glad you like it.

I have added a battery meter to the banner

check it out.. its update in the OTA link too.
    04-30-09 05:25 PM
    Looks good on paper. Let me know when you get it perfect and I'll give it a go!
    04-30-09 06:59 PM
    Looks good on paper. Let me know when you get it perfect and I'll give it a go!
    I like it as is. Any update would be because users request them. There are no bugs with this current build. Any modifications would be aesthetic mainly. Give it a try and lemme know what you think. Thanks! =)
    04-30-09 07:23 PM
    Awesome theme! One request. Could you add a hidden today please? If you are willing to share your icons I would love to have a set. Lmk.

Thanks
    Anthony

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 09:01 PM
    Great job.

Thanks a lot
    04-30-09 11:43 PM
    Awesome theme! One request. Could you add a hidden today please? If you are willing to share your icons I would love to have a set. Lmk.

Thanks
    Anthony

I can make a version of the theme with the hidden today for sure. Ill do that tomorrow. For the meantime Im going to hold on to the icons. I have other themes here that Im thinking of posting up and I wanna use the icons for them first before I give them out.

Great job.

Thanks a lot
    No prob!
    Last edited by dannieloco; 04-30-09 at 11:52 PM.
    04-30-09 11:50 PM
    Nicely done theme...
    04-30-09 11:51 PM
    Great looking theme! Thanks...

... and just in time for the season! Go CUBS!
    05-01-09 02:55 AM
    Love the screen shots....but I have an 8830

05-01-09 05:03 AM
    Just installed it. Looks great! The icon job is outstanding, very unique among themes (which so far use the stock icons). And they bounce when highlighted which is cool. If I could get a good shot of Chase Field in Phx for the wallpaper I'd be in business, but the homescreen field is excellent too. Thanks.
    05-01-09 11:06 PM
    This is an amazing theme. Huge baseball fan here!
    Any chace this can be made for the Bold?

05-02-09 07:07 AM
    This is awesome!! Will this work on 83xx ? or could you make one for the 83xx ?

05-02-09 07:37 AM
    Looks great I threw up a picture of the Mets new Citi Field that I took with the 8900. Nice work.

G
    05-03-09 11:26 AM
    Next we need a boxing theme :-)
    05-03-09 11:30 AM
    How did you get yours on your 8900? I tried copying the OTA and I still can't get it to work.

Adam
    Dallas,Tx
    05-03-09 06:52 PM
    Hey guys! Im back! Been gone for the weekend--- lol just got back from a Dodgers game.

Thanks for everyone who is leaving feedback. I will go ahead and port this for the storm and then for the 83xx. I have no way of testing the theme but I will do my best.

Ill work on that this coming week! keep the ideas coming please!
    05-03-09 08:00 PM
    Looks great I threw up a picture of the Mets new Citi Field that I took with the 8900. Nice work.

G
    Thanks for posting an awesome wallpaper! Maybe you (and others) can post wallpapers that go well with this theme. That would be great for users looking for better wallpaper.
    05-03-09 08:02 PM
    I can't wait to get this for the 8310!

05-03-09 08:05 PM
    Thanks for posting an awesome wallpaper! Maybe you (and others) can post wallpapers that go well with this theme. That would be great for users looking for better wallpaper.
    if anyone would like Mets related wall papers I have a bunch of Mets logos and personal shots from inside Citi Field.

05-03-09 08:43 PM
    Great job, love it!
    05-04-09 06:14 PM
    This is an amazing theme. Huge baseball fan here!
    Any chace this can be made for the Bold?

I have the theme ready now for the 9000. Ive been doing tests to it via the simulator for about an hour now. Since I don't own a bold I cant really test it in real conditions, is there anyway you could try out the theme and let me know if there are any obvious bugs? I can PM you the link if you're down.

The Storm is next in line.

Great job, love it!
    glad you like it =)
    05-04-09 06:58 PM
120 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD