THIS THEME IS NO LONGER FREE BUT I CANT CHANGE THE TITLE - SORRY ITS NOW $0.99

hi all lots of time and effort gone into this theme, hope ya enjoy

**** UPDATE ****
    V1.0.62 now available for download, alteration includes slightly smaller icons for better quality, and a Weatherbug (or any other weather program) slot on the lockscreen
    please delete original theme files by going into options> advanced options> applications and select and delete theme, then reset device then please re-download, you may need to refresh your browser to update to the .62 version links

Available now from Crackberry App Store
    Hero Sense UI theme - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

paypal button not working at the mo, but please feel free to use the link below,
    or my paypal email is [email protected]
    Donate thru Paypal
    Last edited by daveastra; 05-22-10 at 08:58 AM. Reason: IS NOT FREE
    08-18-09 02:55 PM
    Has anyone experienced putting a 8900 on and 83xx and it working? Or vice versa?

Daveastra this looks amazing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 03:00 PM
    Really nice looking! I like the green and black together, and the bottom dock looks awesome!

Thanks for making this for FREE!! you rock
    08-18-09 03:01 PM
    Downloading now.
    08-18-09 03:04 PM
    Simply Awesome! I've been checking back daily for this theme! Downloading now. Thanks daveastra!
    08-18-09 03:11 PM
    gracias. the colors are outstanding.keep up the good and look forward to many more themes from u. install it now...
    08-18-09 03:24 PM
    Awesome. I used to have a G1 and I've always liked the icons. My only minor, minor complaint would be that the icon size is a little too big, but that's not gonna keep me from using it. Thanks for your hard work.
    08-18-09 04:13 PM
    Has anyone experienced putting a 8900 on and 83xx and it working? Or vice versa?
    Retry please. No sense make you.
    08-18-09 04:41 PM
    Retry please. No sense make you.
    "Putting a 8900 theme on an 83xx or vice versa."

Sorry, I am just a young padawon. ;D
    08-18-09 04:47 PM
    "Putting a 8900 theme on an 83xx or vice versa."

Sorry, I am just a young padawon. ;D
    No can do. Either way won't work.
    08-18-09 04:51 PM
    Well done theme at first glance, haven't had much time to play with it. A couple of things:

- having the left dock icon open the application page isn't real useful. The same thing can be accomplished faster by pressing the menu key. This could be used for something more beneficial like calendar or messages. There is only 5 icons on the home screen as it is, an additional one here would be great.

- the brightness of the green makes reading text difficult on the message list and other lists. Maybe tone this color down a little.

- using the Gmail icon for the message icon can be confusing for people that use Gmail.

- maybe separate the signal and battery by moving the battery to the other side of the top bar. Would look a bit more balanced.

Great job.
    Last edited by YMark; 08-18-09 at 05:11 PM.
    08-18-09 04:55 PM
    Great theme! You did a wonderful job on this, and I know it took a ton of your time, so thank you so much.

One thing that I noticed is the green highlight and the white text blend together.........you may want to change the highlight font to black or darken the highlight bar.

Just some constructive criticism, but an overall well done theme, and for free as well!

Thanks again for all your hard work!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 05:04 PM
    Wowowowow I thought for sure this was going to be premium but you made it free! Amazing! The hourglass icon is my favorite!
    08-18-09 05:33 PM
    Well done theme at first glance, haven't had much time to play with it. A couple of things:

- having the left dock icon open the application page isn't real useful. The same thing can be accomplished faster by pressing the menu key. This could be used for something more beneficial like calendar or messages. There is only 5 icons on the home screen as it is, an additional one here would be great.

- the brightness of the green makes reading text difficult on the message list and other lists. Maybe tone this color down a little.

- using the Gmail icon for the message icon can be confusing for people that use Gmail.

- maybe separate the signal and battery by moving the battery to the other side of the top bar. Would look a bit more balanced.

Great job.
    I'd have to agree with these suggestions, and it would make the theme better for me personally...but I really love it regardless. =)

I also would add:

- Font of sub-menu larger than options font. (I know, I know, I'll shut up about it already after this one, seriously).

- Active call screen bug where the banner disappears after awhile. I'm not sure how to fix this, but I know it can be done...? =S
    Last edited by japanangel; 08-18-09 at 05:48 PM.
    08-18-09 05:34 PM
    I wish I had something like this for the 83xx.
    08-18-09 05:48 PM
    I wish I had something like this for the 83xx.
    i second that!
    08-18-09 05:50 PM

Great job.
    Amazing theme!! I have to agree with these comments. The bright green is awesome, but doesnt go with the txt color. Maybe like someone said before me... drkr highlight color or even blk. Thanks for the FREE theme!! We all appreciate your hard work!
    08-18-09 05:53 PM
    i just tried to OTA it... and the link is not working :0(
    08-18-09 06:02 PM
    Great Theme! Was Worth the wait! Thanks a lot for making it free mate!
    08-18-09 06:06 PM
    This theme is great, I haven't played with it much, but like the icons and colors. I can't imagine the time you put in, so thanks a bunch, a great theme.
    08-18-09 06:14 PM
    i just tried to OTA it... and the link is not working :0(
    the link that doesn't seem to be working is the Weather bug link.. w/out the today
    08-18-09 06:22 PM
    hi everyone, i have just updated the theme, and also changed the menu image so you can see the darker highlight colour, please re-download the theme for the update (v1.0.38 to 1.0.45) also you may need to refresh your browsers, as some of the links have changed slightly, i have just re-downloaded all of them myself so they are all working

mevolcom3 can you please try refreshing your browser and have another go at downloading as it should be all up and running again

to refresh the browser, when in the browser, hit the menu key, scroll down and select `refresh`

thanks for all your input everyone
    08-18-09 06:48 PM
    nice theme you should make it for the storm as well
    08-18-09 06:54 PM
    IT WORKS, yay!! Thanks Daveastra!!!
    08-18-09 06:55 PM
    IT WORKS, yay!! Thanks Daveastra!!!
    glad ya got it sorted, think it was just where some of the links needed refreshing, hope ya enjoy it
    08-18-09 06:58 PM
91 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD