WINNER! Thanks to those who voted! To be quite honest, I didnt know my work was involved in a contest, but it's a very pleasant surprise.. this is why I dedicate time to reading my threads and listening to reasonable requests provided by you all!

Thank you!

BlackBerry Theme Roundup for January 13th 2010

Official OS 5.0 now available for the 8900!
    Official BlackBerry Curve 8900 OS 5.0.0.411 Released By Multiple Carriers | CrackBerry.com

Hi All,

This is my latest creation!
    I wanted to make a theme that a professional could rock while in a meeting. I love showing off my 8900 but I needed a theme that could be rocked even in a professional environment.

Over 80 new icons were made and some were modified from my BerryGreen collection.

Check Out The High Resolution Images Here!

Teaser Images Below. Please note: Icons and background images are clearer once installed on your phone.

I will work to remove any bugs reported by users and take into consideration the comments stated in this thread.

Thanks and Enjoy!

HOTKEYS ENABLED
    $ = SMS/MMS
    Spacebar = QuickLaunch (paid app)
    F = Facebook
    0 = Profiles

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download the Weather App Now!

Weather Eye App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

Weather Bug App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

BerryWeather Free App (OS 5 Only) - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

OS 4.6 LINKS
    OTA LINK - BlackberryBliss v1.2 for OS 4.6 with Weather + Hidden Today Screen - 5 Entries

OTA LINK - BlackberryBliss v1.2 for OS 4.6 with Hidden Today Screen - 7 Entries

OS 5.0 LINKS
    OTA LINK - BlackberryBliss v2.3 for OS 5.0 with Weather + Hidden Today Screen - 5 Entries

OTA LINK - BlackberryBliss v2.3 for OS 5.0 with Hidden Today Screen - 7 Entries

Now Available!
    NON-Hidden Today version of BlackberryBliss!

OTA LINK - BlackberryBliss v2.3 for OS 5.0 with NON-Hidden Today Screen

**** Please Do a battery pull or fully restart your phone after installing this theme.

INTRUCTIONS:

THIS THEME WORKS ON THE BLACKBERRY 8900 RUNNING OS 5.0 OR HIGHER.

PLEASE CLICK ON THE OTA LINK USING YOUR BLACKBERRY BROWSER TO INSTALL THE THEME.

GO TO OPTIONS > THEMES > Select BLACKBERRY BLISS

REBOOT YOUR PHONE

DONE

Check out this theme at
    Berry Good Themes - FREE THEMES
    Free BlackberryBliss Theme For The BlackBerry Curve 8900 | Themes & Wallpapers | BlackBerry Rocks!
    Last edited by dannieloco; 10-21-10 at 03:49 PM. Reason: updated Non Hidden Today to v2.0
    06-27-09 02:33 PM
    Finally!!! Looks effin pristine & mad clean! I'mma be rockin this one for agesss, man! U put tons of effort in ur themes... U can tell.
    06-27-09 02:35 PM
    I'm glad u took my advice on the satellite, yO! That's my fav icon (other than the FireFox one... and the cute lil brown inboxes...) Overall... diggin' for reals!
    06-27-09 02:37 PM
    06-27-09 02:39 PM
    WHOA!! nice screen shots fbr.. lol. Impressed for sure!
    06-27-09 02:40 PM
    I'm glad u took my advice on the satellite, yO! That's my fav icon (other than the FireFox one... and the cute lil brown inboxes...) Overall... diggin' for reals!
    Im feeling that satellite too! I knew it was a keeper when I found it. Thanks for the recommendation
    06-27-09 02:40 PM
    This is soo bomb babyy!!!
    I've been in BLISS rockin this theme haha
    and I'm slow todayy cuz my head still hurts..
    06-27-09 02:41 PM
    the incoming call screen looks awesome! i feel like a STARR myself when my peeps b callin' meee!
    06-27-09 02:43 PM
    This is hott.
    06-27-09 02:57 PM
    yupp it's wayy hott...my fave color combo
    Greeat taste Danny

And good luck wit this in the July Theme Comp!!!!
    looks like u got another winner ( I know SOTB is gunna win) LOL
    Last edited by flybabyroxy; 06-27-09 at 03:07 PM.
    06-27-09 03:05 PM
    Im really liking the berrygreen theme and like this one as well but the only way I will rock is if you change that battery meter! I know what your trying to do but that is the reason I like berrygreen so much is the battery meter's placement and look.
    06-27-09 03:18 PM
    Im not a fan of the OEM battery meter either. Ill work on a battery icon and will add it to the next update.
    06-27-09 03:20 PM
    ok can't wait to see it! I asked for a new one and u said no

LOL..
    06-27-09 03:22 PM
    i think it's fine the way it is... but if u do change it i'm sure we'll all fall in love w/it... just like we did w/BerryGreen.
    06-27-09 03:27 PM
    I just happened to check the forum just now and what do I find but this little gem! Tack sharp Danny! As usual the icons are impeccable. I'm really diggin the backgrounds despite the fact that I would have never of thought that they would look good in a theme. I'm assuming that this your July entry-right? You sure that you don't want me to send you a check for $4.98?
    06-27-09 03:34 PM
    ^ lol Shane..yupp I'd pay 7.00 for Bliss
    06-27-09 03:35 PM
    I just happened to check the forum just now and what do I find but this little gem! Tack sharp Danny! As usual the icons are impeccable. I'm really diggin the backgrounds despite the fact that I would have never of thought that they would look good in a theme. I'm assuming that this your July entry-right? You sure that you don't want me to send you a check for $4.98?
    lol. feel free to send money my way anytime!

I could use the cash Muh-ney.
    06-27-09 03:37 PM
    So is this for the July comp(doesn't say in the thread title)? This might actually tear me away from my Lazer Side theme that I've been stuck on for a while. BTW-A few nice touches: the little bin you put behind the homescreen icons; incoming call screen; blackberry logo on dialog boxes. I would mod the battery and signal meters though-to round out the look!
    Last edited by kscrum; 06-27-09 at 03:46 PM.
    06-27-09 03:43 PM
    So is this for the July comp(doesn't say in the thread title)? This might actually tear me away from my Lazer Side theme that I've been stuck on for a while. BTW-A few nice touches: the little bin you put behind the homescreen icons; incoming call screen; blackberry logo on dialog boxes. I would mod that battery meter though-to round out the look!
    thanks Shane. Ill work on a battery meter when I get time.

also, i forgot to mention the July theme comp in the title, but this can be my entry.
    06-27-09 03:46 PM
    Looks pretty good. It'll def win the competition.
    Anyways I'm downloading this now. Keep up the awesome work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 03:52 PM
    This is really a gorgeous theme, do you have any plans to make this and the Berrygreen theme for the 83xx Curves?? I seriously need this theme
    06-27-09 04:01 PM
    yea do it Danny!! Make the ladies happyyy!!
    06-27-09 04:03 PM
    Can I pay you money to make this theme for my 8330 Curve? You could get a nice price for this theme, but it is love at first sight and I really must have this (and the Berrygreen one too). But if you only have the time for one, I would LOVE the Blackberrybliss theme.

At least consider it, I will gladly pay for it.
    Last edited by dollface54; 06-27-09 at 04:24 PM.
    06-27-09 04:11 PM
    This theme is phenomenal!
    06-27-09 05:49 PM
    ^ Hope u voted for his Sex On The Beach theme in the June Theme Comp?? It's just as phenomenal
    06-27-09 06:11 PM
964 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD