This is similar to the storm adaptations going around here just done in black and white

for 83xx tested on 8330 4.5 OS

edit: updated to include 4.3 version
    Last edited by d-drop; 12-18-08 at 10:51 PM.
    12-16-08 03:40 AM
    love the black and white but all the icons on the top seems like it is in the wrong place. i suggest battery bar top left, signal bars top right, profile icon under signal bars, new text messages icon under or near battery bar.
    12-16-08 07:09 AM
    I also love the black and white, but I don't like how the fonts don't match in the theme itself.
    12-16-08 10:44 AM
    I also love the black and white, but I don't like how the fonts don't match in the theme itself.
    the fonts for the lockscreen and application text?
    12-16-08 04:23 PM
    i moved some icons and fixed some fonts let me know if theres anything that needs improving
    12-16-08 04:40 PM
    can you change the battery % to a battery bar? i think u should use bbalpha sans font for the menus? and also navigating the home screen, can you make it so that you can use all directions of the trackball? i like it how u can scroll up and down to move it but i also want to have the option of scrolling left and right . one last question, can you send me your icon set? i love the black/white icon set but i dont know how to make my own. do you know how to make it so that the icons jump up and down when you focus on the icon? exactly like the themeberry bold theme on themeberry.com.
    12-17-08 05:43 AM
    how do you get the highlight button to be grey?
    12-17-08 08:49 AM
    Does this come in a 4.3??
    12-17-08 08:53 AM
    can you change the battery % to a battery bar? i think u should use bbalpha sans font for the menus? and also navigating the home screen, can you make it so that you can use all directions of the trackball? i like it how u can scroll up and down to move it but i also want to have the option of scrolling left and right . one last question, can you send me your icon set? i love the black/white icon set but i dont know how to make my own. do you know how to make it so that the icons jump up and down when you focus on the icon? exactly like the themeberry bold theme on themeberry.com.
    i dont have bb alpha sans, i have bb sans serif?

i changed the battery bar as well as the direction of navigation.

for the icon set, i just used the storm icon set http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/sto...ownload-82407/

then using either Gimp or Photoshop, you just desaturate all the images to achieve the black and white look.

for the icons to bounce up and down, using plazmic you select Bounce under Icon Animation, I didnt put this on this theme because I wasnt sure how it would look with the icon overlay

edit: i attached the revised home screen banner in a separate image, let me know which font to use.
    Last edited by d-drop; 12-17-08 at 11:37 AM.
    12-17-08 11:30 AM
    Does this come in a 4.3??
    i only have the option for 4.5 i assume because its a custom theme,

if someone can let me know a workaround to get this for 4.3 I would be happy to
    12-17-08 11:38 AM
    i only have the option for 4.5 i assume because its a custom theme,

if someone can let me know a workaround to get this for 4.3 I would be happy to
    that would be great, please do help out .... do you also know how to do OTA?
    12-17-08 01:18 PM
    that would be great, please do help out .... do you also know how to do OTA?
    the only way i know how to do OTA requires that i host the .cod and .jad files together and I dont have anywhere to do this, so if someone hosts it for me i can provide both files
    12-17-08 02:10 PM
    Very Nice Theme!
    12-17-08 02:17 PM
    is it possible that you can send me the grey highlight button? please? let me know. thanks.
    12-17-08 05:18 PM
    the date or the time doesn't seem like its centered? if u can find a profile button for the profile button on the banner, maybe just put the speaker layout as the button and lose the roundish square that is behind it? that button is kind of big lol maybe try to find a smaller one. i just think it doesn't flow as well because all the icons on the bottom are really sharp squares and the one on the top is roundish square and for some reason that profile button has little arrows on the top, bottom and sides??
    12-17-08 05:26 PM
    try to use item number 236 out of the storm precision icon set for the profiles icon
    12-17-08 05:41 PM
    Need a fallout 3 theme
    12-17-08 06:02 PM
    the date or the time doesn't seem like its centered? if u can find a profile button for the profile button on the banner, maybe just put the speaker layout as the button and lose the roundish square that is behind it? that button is kind of big lol maybe try to find a smaller one. i just think it doesn't flow as well because all the icons on the bottom are really sharp squares and the one on the top is roundish square and for some reason that profile button has little arrows on the top, bottom and sides??
    icon 236 for me is an envelope icon? can you upload which icon you are referring to.

is the date or time not centered according to the whole screen or just not centered in relation to each other? i found that with the font i was using is that in plazmic it wouldnt look centered but on my device it is.

which gray highlight button is it that you want, from the home screen or ?
    12-17-08 06:26 PM
    seems like i have an incomplete set of icons... umm im asking for the ones where when you try to delete something and the confirmation pops up. mine is blue and i am looking for a grey one?
    12-17-08 07:44 PM
    any luck on 4.3?
    12-18-08 01:59 PM
    Thats sick! I want it for my pearl and soon to be Bold!
    12-18-08 02:00 PM
    any luck on 4.3?
    not yet i remember seeing somewhere how to convert, im gonna take a look around
    12-18-08 04:53 PM
    thanks man, ill keep a eye on
    12-18-08 06:54 PM
    thanks man, ill keep a eye on
    Hey got it exported in 4.3 my device is 4.5 so it hasnt been tested, you can be the guinea pig
    12-18-08 10:53 PM
    lol no worries.. ill try it out
    12-19-08 08:27 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD