I have seen multiple posts on the forum requesting a theme that displays multiple calendar items in a Today style format, with a bottom dock of customizable icons as well.

this is an answer to that request:

for all of those corporate users out there that are as blind as my coworkers, the font is slightly larger for easy reading:

Details on the theme:
    - Banner consists of Bold icon and font styles
    - Profiles removed from home screen for easy navigation (common request)
    - Today style theme displaying the next 5 calendar items
    - Bottom dock showing 5 icons (customizable based on preference)
    - Bottom dock icons have a "glow" effect when highlighted
    - Precision Silver icon set used and resized to 48x36
    - Increased font size for message list for all those blind corporate people in the universe

Still working on a website for OTA installs - coming soon!!

ALX/COD files below:
    Attachment 6071

comments welcome......
    11-19-08 10:47 AM
    i realize that i forgot to include the OS 4.2 population

ALX/COD files below:
    Attachment 6117

comments welcome.......
    11-20-08 01:53 PM
    I love the big Calender. That is just a great feature.

The Plus stuff is great too cuz you can choose 5 icons.

For me the font is too big and looks cluttered and the icons look like something that Apple has produced.

I am prepared to pay you to make a few changes to this theme if you feel up for it.

I'd like the icons from the BBDeimension Today theme and the font that this theme uses too. In fact, I'd really like the BBDImension Today theme with your front page.

If you wish to discuss payment, then please PM me and we can take it offline.
    Last edited by Pete6; 11-21-08 at 04:39 AM.
    11-21-08 12:41 AM
    i hope you are happy with your customizations and thanks again for the donation!

keep an eye out for another unique theme coming soon.....
    11-28-08 10:28 AM
    OMG! Thank you SO much. One of my only complaints with BB, compared to my old PDA phone, was that I could only see the next two appointments in the today theme.
    Your theme is awesome! Thank you! Thank you!
    Now if someone could just tell me how to get my "all day events" to show up on my today screen calendar, I would be over the moon. I do not want to uncheck the "all day event" box...there MUST be a way!
    I just updated to the 4.5 OS hoping that would fix it, but it did not.
    I love this site! I just found out how to stream my Sirius on my BlackBerry, too! I am all set now!
    11-29-08 10:03 PM
    Looks GOOD!
    11-30-08 04:33 AM
    Now if someone could just tell me how to get my "all day events" to show up on my today screen calendar, I would be over the moon. I do not want to uncheck the "all day event" box...there MUST be a way!
    YES! someone please answer this for me too!!!
    12-01-08 12:48 PM
    lcfut,

Do you have this theme with the regular icons? Or something non transparent? thsi is just what I am looking for as my wallpaper of choice is dark and I need my calendar on the home page.

Thanks
    12-08-08 04:20 PM
    lcfut,

Do you have this theme with the regular icons? Or something non transparent? thsi is just what I am looking for as my wallpaper of choice is dark and I need my calendar on the home page.

Thanks
    this theme can be customized for a donation.
    PM me if you are interested and let me know what you are looking for
    12-08-08 04:23 PM
    I just downloaded this theme and it's only showing 2 appointments in the calendar. What am I doing wrong? Please help! Thanks!
    12-12-08 03:47 PM
    restart the device. this has happened on a few devices and a restart has fixed it each time.
    12-12-08 05:24 PM
    I'm hanging in there for the OTA. I really like your theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-08 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD