Theme name: HTC Hero Series
    Theme author: guzzl3r
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 83xx/88xx OS4.5
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $1.99
    REGULAR PRICE $4.99

Hey yall, just wanted to let you guys see the new theme I've just about finished. It's based on the HTC Hero Sense UI. There are 8 icons on the home screen. 5 icons are user customizable and the icons in the dock are static. Click on the up arrow to reveal the hidden icons. There is also a spot for your weather icon in the banner or whatever you want to place there. There will also be a Today version. As usual the theme will go on sale at $1.99 for the weekend.There are a few screen shots below. Suggestions and or feedback is always welcome. A rundown of the features and download links are below. If there are any problems you can contact me at [email protected].

Thanks

Features

User defined fonts - all fonts are user defined except menus
    User defined backgrounds - all wallpapers are user defined including lock screen
    Custom menus and sub menus
    Light weight theme
    8 icons on the homescreen - 5 are user customizable including the icon in the banner
    No slide hidden docks - The hidden dock on the theme appear when you click on the arrow button
    Custom lock screen svg - Uses the original HTC Hero lock screen box for owner info

OTA Install for HTC Hero Bottom Dock

OTA Install for HTC Hero Calendar

OTA Install for HTC Hero Calendar & Messages

Last edited by guzzl3r; 10-27-09 at 02:49 PM.
    08-19-09 08:52 PM
    Another great one !!! Nice work!
    08-19-09 08:59 PM
    How about a earlier release than this weekend? I will be traveling this weekend! Tonight would be great!
    08-19-09 09:03 PM
    Another great one !!! Nice work!
    Hey thanks
    08-19-09 09:45 PM
    I thought I'd never pay for a theme; not because there aren't great ones out but rather because there are so many good ones for free. That said, I really may have to get this one. Very nice work.
    08-19-09 09:54 PM
    Hmmm... Impressive.
    08-19-09 10:52 PM
    SWEET! A few days ago I posted a request for a Sense UI-inspired theme. Nice work!
    08-20-09 02:38 AM
    I thought I'd never pay for a theme; not because there aren't great ones out but rather because there are so many good ones for free. That said, I really may have to get this one. Very nice work.
    Thanks, glad you're interested.
    08-20-09 11:01 AM
    Damn you. I thought that I found all the themes that I really needed. <Grumble>
    Nice job, I'm really looking forward to this one!
    08-20-09 12:01 PM
    SWEET! A few days ago I posted a request for a Sense UI-inspired theme. Nice work!
    Yeah I saw that. I had been wanting to this theme but I didn't know if I could pull it off. Actually that pic you posted is what inspired me to go ahead and do the theme. Thanks for the push.
    08-20-09 12:29 PM
    Damn you. I thought that I found all the themes that I really needed. <Grumble>
    Nice job, I'm really looking forward to this one!
    LOL Thanks, I should be able to release this tonight. I'm finishing the Today versions up now so those can be ready for tonight also. So check back about 9:00 central time.
    08-20-09 12:32 PM
    Yeah I saw that. I had been wanting to this theme but I didn't know if I could pull it off. Actually that pic you posted is what inspired me to go ahead and do the theme. Thanks for the push.
    No problem ;-) Can't wait!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 03:17 PM
    Just wanted to let everybody know the links are up, enjoy
    08-20-09 09:12 PM
    Just downloaded it, totally worth the money, id have bought it even at full price, VERY AMAZING job!
    08-20-09 10:23 PM
    So I just paid for my first theme, this one. I have to say its very well done and unique in terms of what is available for BB. I'm happy with it. My only critique would be the somewhat small-ish fonts. If they were just a bit larger. Thanks for your work.
    08-20-09 11:33 PM
    Just purchased the theme, wonderful job as usual ! Now I start my WAiT ... =-(
    08-21-09 06:18 AM
    Wow. This is such a great theme! You have done a really, really nice job on this. Everything is running smoothly and it doesn't seem to slow the phone down. The only critique I have at this point is the symbols menu. It takes a looong time to display on my phone. Strangely enough, some themes have this issue and some don't. Any Ideas? Thanks again on a great new theme.
    08-21-09 07:44 AM
    So I just paid for my first theme, this one. I have to say its very well done and unique in terms of what is available for BB. I'm happy with it. My only critique would be the somewhat small-ish fonts. If they were just a bit larger. Thanks for your work.
    Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying the theme. To address your concerns about the fonts, the menu fonts are set at size 17 which is what most want for the menu because they prefer a smaller menu. The larger the font the larger the menu so that's one of the reasons the fonts for the menus are that size. All the other fonts on the theme can be adjusted by you.
    08-21-09 09:11 AM
    can you post that wallpaper please?
    08-21-09 09:12 AM
    Wow. This is such a great theme! You have done a really, really nice job on this. Everything is running smoothly and it doesn't seem to slow the phone down. The only critique I have at this point is the symbols menu. It takes a looong time to display on my phone. Strangely enough, some themes have this issue and some don't. Any Ideas? Thanks again on a great new theme.
    Thanks for your purchase, glad to hear that you're enjoying the theme. I have looked at the issue concerning the symbols menu display and there is a slight delay while testing on my phone but nothing that should cause any concern. How long does it take your menu to display, is it longer than the hesitation I mentioned?
    08-21-09 09:19 AM
    The hesitation is between 3 and 4 seconds. Not a deal breaker but if you are chewing through an email or txt it can bring things to a grinding halt.
    08-21-09 09:23 AM
    can you post that wallpaper please?
    Sure,the wallpaper is on the first page.
    08-21-09 09:24 AM
    The hesitation is between 3 and 4 seconds. Not a deal breaker but if you are chewing through an email or txt it can bring things to a grinding halt.
    Sorry about that, I'll see if there is some kind of fix for it and I'll let you know.
    08-21-09 09:27 AM
    Just purchased the theme, wonderful job as usual ! Now I start my WAiT ... =-(
    Thanks, let me know if you have any problems.
    08-21-09 09:29 AM
    guzzler u out did urself on this one , juss purchased it .... waiting for download to complete :-) , theme looks great !!!!
    08-21-09 09:32 AM
105 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD