Precision Colors

This is my first theme, and I hope you all like it!
    There are currently 12 variations in all.

Orange Version:

I don't have a screenshot of the weather slot versions, because the only difference is an extra icon space in the top right corner.

Everything in this theme is skinned! ALL the icons are skinned to Precision, indicators are skinned to different colors, according to the theme, call screens, menu backgrounds, and buttons are all skinned.

I really wish there were OTA links, but I'm not sure how to post them without it costing money, so if anyone is willing to do it for free, please let me know.

* The wallpapers used are just ones I like, and thought look good with the theme. The call screens, lock screens, etc are not themed around the wallpapers *

When using BBM 5.0, you will not be able to see the fonts at first because they are white, to contrast the dark grey background. BUT you can easily change your BBM preferences to allow you to use the theme. Just open BBM > Options > Conversation Style > Standard.

EDIT 11/15/2009:
    Two errors have been fixed!
    1. Homescreen icon alignment.
    2. "My Number" Now appears on the Call Log screen.
    3. Dark Green Version added.
    The zip files have been updated with the changes. If either of the two things bothered you before, you can now re-download a fixed version.

EDIT 11/16/2009:

1. Pink Version icon scroll fixed.
    2. Pink Version with Weather scroll fixed.
    New .zips are posted!

EDIT 11/17/2009:

1. Orange Version Added
    2. Donate Button Added

And just for the record, I'm a guy who makes these themes.

Donate: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
    Last edited by ilovemileyyy; 12-30-09 at 10:28 PM.
    11-14-09 08:19 PM
    Precision Colors

This is my first theme, and I hope you all like it!
    There are currently 8 variations in all.

Green:

Purple:

Pink:

Blue:

I don't have a screenshot of the weather slot versions, because the only difference is an extra icon space in the top right corner.

Everything in this theme is skinned! ALL the icons are skinned to Precision, indicators are skinned to different colors, according to the theme, call screens, menu backgrounds, and buttons are all skinned.

If you want any other colors, today, etc, just ask! And also, I really wish there were OTA links, but I'm not sure how to post them without it costing money, so if anyone is willing to do it for free, please let me know.

* The wallpapers used are just ones I like, and thought look good with the theme. The call screens, lock screens, etc are not themed around the wallpapers *

When using BBM 5.0, you will not be able to see the fonts at first because they are white, to contrast the dark grey background. BUT you can easily change your BBM preferences to allow you to use the theme. Just open BBM > Options > Conversation Style > Standard.

If there are ANY problems, please let me know ASAP so I can make it better!
    very nice! I cannot believe this only your 1st theme! More power to you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 08:38 PM
    Thanks! Glad to see you like it!
    11-14-09 08:46 PM
    Thank you very much, love the green with weather slot.
    11-14-09 08:57 PM
    i am completely in love with your themes!!! <3
    11-14-09 08:58 PM
    Sweetie you did a wonderful job...amazing for a 1st theme !!!
    Thx for sharing and keeping it free
    11-14-09 09:01 PM
    this is very cute...i love it !!!
    11-14-09 09:14 PM
    Wow, it's great to see so many people like my first theme. I guess I'll have to make some more! I will use other icons, but i really do just like the basic Precision icons because they look so neat and clean. So I hope no one minds if I stick with those most of the time, but obviously mix up EVERYTHING else.
    11-14-09 09:19 PM
    Oh! And don't forget, if anyone wants a different color, or today or something, just ask!
    11-14-09 09:24 PM
    It looks great! Awesome job for your first theme!

11-14-09 09:59 PM
    This is amazing, I love it, esp love the thin banner. I've gotten to where I hate those big thick banners. The thin ones are hard to find. I'd like something a lil different if youcould take the bottom dock off and just leave it blank.

11-14-09 11:00 PM
    Very nice work for a first timer! I hope I catch on quick like you, I'm attempting theme making myself!
    11-15-09 01:17 AM
    Hey guys, the .zip files have been updated to fix some errors listed above. If I were to make a blank homescreen version, would you want one icon on it for weather? Or totally blank? (this question goes out to everyone) And would anyone be interested in different colors, or a today version?
    11-15-09 06:33 AM
    Oh! And don't forget, if anyone wants a different color, or today or something, just ask!

Hello,

I love the color green!!! Love your theme!! Is there any chance of changing your "green" theme to a somewhat darker green color? The bright color of green is not very easy on these tired old eyes. It also makes reading the white font somewhat hard for me. I love the earth tone colors.....so maybe a sage green also. Many thanks!!
    11-15-09 07:24 AM
    Hey guys, the .zip files have been updated to fix some errors listed above. If I were to make a blank homescreen version, would you want one icon on it for weather? Or totally blank? (this question goes out to everyone) And would anyone be interested in different colors, or a today version?
    Hi, great first theme and so many different styles and colors. This is great work. Like to see the blank screen in the pink and purple colors and weather slot really does not matter to me ,usually use profiles in that spot.
    nice work will look forward to seeing new themes from you!!!
    11-15-09 07:41 AM
    Hello,

I love the color green!!! Love your theme!! Is there any chance of changing your "green" theme to a somewhat darker green color? The bright color of green is not very easy on these tired old eyes. It also makes reading the white font somewhat hard for me. I love the earth tone colors.....so maybe a sage green also. Many thanks!!
    Yep, I'll get right on that.

Hi, great first theme and so many different styles and colors. This is great work. Like to see the blank screen in the pink and purple colors and weather slot really does not matter to me ,usually use profiles in that spot.
    nice work will look forward to seeing new themes from you!!!
    Alright, I'll make all the versions with blank homescreens.
    11-15-09 07:58 AM
    I love the pink theme!!! Great job!! I don't know how to download theme this way. All of the themes I have are OTA.
    11-15-09 08:25 AM
    I love the pink theme!!! Great job!! I don't know how to download theme this way. All of the themes I have are OTA.
    1. Download the .zip file (on your computer)
    2. Extract the two files inside the .zip folder onto your desktop.
    3. Plug in your BlackBerry
    4. Open Desktop Manager
    5. Add/Remove Applications
    6. Browse
    7. Go to your desktop in the Browse box, and click the theme file.
    8. Press Next, Finish, etc.
    9. Unplug your BlackBerry, wait for it to reboot, and activate the theme as normal.
    11-15-09 08:50 AM
    Very niiice! All are great colors! Keep em coming.

11-15-09 09:03 AM
    Hi ilovemileyyy,

THANK YOU for the dark green theme! Awesome!!!! Thank you for sharing!!
    11-15-09 09:48 AM
    glad to see it's being used by so many!
    11-15-09 10:17 AM
    very nice theme.great work thanks
    11-15-09 02:18 PM
    can you post and OTA link please! (for any one of them) all of them are amazing. good job!
    11-15-09 02:56 PM
    You did a fantastic job on these and put a lot of work into them. Thank you very much.
    11-15-09 03:22 PM
    I would want it blank, but a lot of people like the weather icon, too. Blue is my fav color, but ALL of the colors you have there are beautiful! No today version for me but, again, a lot of people like those, too. All I want is a thin banner at the top with date and time, nothing else. Thank you again.
    11-15-09 03:24 PM
80 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD