I couldn't find a theme that looked quite the way I wanted it to, so I just made my own. Mind you... this is my first attempt at playing with Plazmic, and I'm no expert. This is basically just a modified BB Dimension Today theme.
    • Banner items rearranged to be sleeker
    • Today Messages with 3 most recent unread messages listed
    • Today Calendar with the next 2 appointments listed
    • 6 user customizable icons at the bottom of the Today screen
    • Custom "water beads" wallpaper (my own photography), user changeable

Please note, this theme was designed for my own personal use, and works on my Verizon Curve 8330 running 4.5. I can make no guarantees how it will look and work on anyone else's device.

EDIT: Okay, I've figured out how to attach the zip file. Download the zip and extract it on your PC. Then use BlackBerry Manager to load the theme onto your device.

I'll also attach my "water beads" image so you can grab it as a wallpaper if you don't want the theme.
    Last edited by Pixel Hunter; 04-22-09 at 11:18 AM.
    04-17-09 01:06 PM
    Now thats cool!!
    04-17-09 01:20 PM
    Can someone explain why I wouldn't be able to attach a 2.76 MB zip file so I can share this theme? Or... is someone willing to post it up for me?
    04-17-09 03:35 PM
    Nice job. Thank you.
    04-18-09 10:57 AM
    That is an awesome theme
    04-21-09 09:33 PM
    Update: I've finally figured out how to attach the zip file. See the original post to download the theme and/or wallpaper to your computer.

(Yeah, I'm a noob... but the attachment manager must be lying about how large the file can be! Because the attachment worked once I made it smaller.)
    04-22-09 11:21 AM
    definitely a good start for your first theme. Not really my style but i like to see people who are trying to create themes. If i had more time i would be doing it too, hehe.

Cheers
    04-22-09 11:38 AM
    I couldn't find a theme that looked quite the way I wanted it to, so I just made my own. Mind you... this is my first attempt at playing with Plazmic, and I'm no expert. This is basically just a modified BB Dimension Today theme.
    • Banner items rearranged to be sleeker
    • Today Messages with 3 most recent unread messages listed
    • Today Calendar with the next 2 appointments listed
    • 6 user customizable icons at the bottom of the Today screen
    • Custom "water beads" wallpaper (my own photography), user changeable

Please note, this theme was designed for my own personal use, and works on my Verizon Curve 8330 running 4.5. I can make no guarantees how it will look and work on anyone else's device.

EDIT: Okay, I've figured out how to attach the zip file. Download the zip and extract it on your PC. Then use BlackBerry Manager to load the theme onto your device.

I'll also attach my "water beads" image so you can grab it as a wallpaper if you don't want the theme.
    You say the wallpaper is user changeable, but I get the water beads with incoming calls.

No disrespect, but I've got a great wallpaper (Payne Stewart on #18, winning the 1999 U.S. Open).

What can I do to keep that wallpaper for all my screens?

Regards.
    06-08-09 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD