Here is my newest theme I have put together so far.. I created a custom SVG file for it, with a dock where the icons 'rest'

When you scroll over the icons on the first screen, the icons slide up a little (kinda shown in the screen shot)

I have thrown in the .THM file, along with the simple SVG file (its a custom 5 app dock, that allows the user to have which ever icons they want on the main screen)

Hope you guys like it, let me know if there needs to be anything tweaked

---------------------------------------
    Updates:
    4/21/09
    - added hawkeyes theme

You can download the theme and .thm file on my website:
    Blackberry Themes

Donations:
    if you would like to donate for any of the themes or theme files I provide for free, please click here
    Last edited by antonskraze; 09-20-09 at 02:35 PM.
    04-21-09 06:39 PM
    Hey I was curious if the Hawkeye App will work on the BlackBerry Storm from Verizon Wireless. Thank ya much.
    05-13-09 01:11 AM
    no, this will only work for the curve 83xx/88xx sorry =[
    05-13-09 11:06 AM
    Can you make a neb one?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 01:03 PM
    Here is my newest theme I have put together so far.. I created a custom SVG file for it, with a dock where the icons 'rest'

When you scroll over the icons on the first screen, the icons slide up a little (kinda shown in the screen shot)

I have thrown in the .THM file, along with the simple SVG file (its a custom 5 app dock, that allows the user to have which ever icons they want on the main screen)

Hope you guys like it, let me know if there needs to be anything tweaked

---------------------------------------
    Updates:
    4/21/09
    - added hawkeyes theme

Bottom Dock
    83xx OTA - http://antonskraze.netau.net/iowa%20...BottomDock.jad
    88xx OTA - http://antonskraze.netau.net/iowa%20...BottomDock.jad

Theme File:
    Iowa Hawkeyes.thm - .THM

Donations:
    if you would like to donate for any of the themes or theme files I provide for free, please click here

Go Hawks! love it! is there anyway to make this a today+ with calendar and messages, and 5 or 6 icons on the bottom?

Thanks!
    Laura
    08-20-09 10:21 PM
    Could you rock out an ISU one by chance?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 11:20 AM
    I no longer use the curve 83xx and I dont have much time anymore to make themes, especially for a phone I dont use =[

on a side note, the links have been updated on my website, links posted in main post no longer work
    09-20-09 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD