Hey Everyone,

Here is a bottom dock theme that I have made with the Verizon style icons. This theme is basically the exact same as a precision style theme except the icons are Verizon style and the wallpapers are different. I hope you like it.

If I do make more versions of this theme, they will not be made right away. I am taking the theme building slow these days. Anyway here are the themes:

Bottom Dock OTA

Bottom Dock With Weather OTA

Clear Banner Weather Slot

Clear Banner No Weather

Also, I got the icons from HERE. Unfortunately, those are not the right size and they are named incorrectly. I took the liberty of resizing and naming them correctly. I have also included a .zip below that contains the icons if anyone wants to use them to make their own theme.
    Last edited by UnicyclistRobe; 01-24-10 at 09:55 PM.
    01-21-10 02:42 PM
    Thanks for sharing! I enjoy your themes, nice to see you still hangin' around
    01-21-10 03:01 PM
    I really like it. When you do decide to make more versions, I'd like a Today Plus Style with just messages. I just have to have my messages on the home screen. Nice job.
    01-21-10 04:14 PM
    thank you , looks like a great theme , dlg now .will try it out!!
    01-21-10 04:24 PM
    Very nice!
    01-21-10 04:34 PM
    Wow!!!! Very nice.....indeed!! Your icons and how they are highlighted works great with either light or dark wallpapers. Thank you for sharing!
    01-21-10 05:01 PM
    This theme ROCKS...OUTSTANDING work!!!!

Thanks for sharing.
    01-21-10 09:07 PM
    Very nice...thanks for sharing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-10 12:25 AM
    This is very nice, you did a great job! If you have time to make any changes, could you make the top banner a lot thinner? Thank you.

01-22-10 05:06 AM
    This is very nice, you did a great job! If you have time to make any changes, could you make the top banner a lot thinner? Thank you.

I second a thinner banner or a thin clear banner! This theme is awesome,especially the icons! Thank you for sharing your talent!

01-22-10 06:11 AM
    I second a thinner banner or a thin clear banner! This theme is awesome,especially the icons! Thank you for sharing your talent!

I third that........a thinner banner or a thin clear banner. Please.......
    01-22-10 03:13 PM
    I third that........a thinner banner or a thin clear banner. Please.......
    Enjoying the theme, but would love to see that too
    01-22-10 04:21 PM
    I will work on the clear banner later. You guys will be the first to know when it is posted.
    01-22-10 05:41 PM
    i will work on the clear banner later. You guys will be the first to know when it is posted.
    thank you!!!
    01-22-10 05:55 PM
    thank you!!!
    thank you!!!
    01-22-10 06:05 PM
    I will work on the clear banner later. You guys will be the first to know when it is posted.
    Awesome! We know you were going to not be posting as much, but thanks for taking care of us!
    01-22-10 07:48 PM
    AmaZing theme!! Thx

01-23-10 12:51 AM
    can you upload the zip file for all the vendor icons. when i go to rapidshare it wont download the rar files always says server busy.
    I don't have all the vendor icons downloaded. I also think that the file is too large to upload here, which is why the original posted loaded them onto Rapidshare. Sorry. Maybe you could ask him/her to email them to you.
    01-23-10 11:29 AM
    thank you!!!
    thank you!!!
    Awesome! We know you were going to not be posting as much, but thanks for taking care of us!
    The clear banner version is up. Please let me know if it what you were looking for.
    01-23-10 11:39 AM
    Thank you! The clear banner is excellent!
    01-23-10 12:31 PM
    The clear banner version is up. Please let me know if it what you were looking for.
    clear banner is great can youmake the version without weatherslot with clear banner that would fantastic.
    Great work on this theme love the icons!!!
    Thanks!!!
    01-23-10 02:37 PM
    OMG!!! Awesome!!!!! Thank you for taking the time and trouble to make this clear banner for us. Love it!!!!!!
    01-23-10 05:37 PM
    This theme is sure to offer weeks, if not months of enjoyment. Where are your other themes? I would like to give them a try as well.

Thanks!
    01-24-10 09:59 AM
    This theme is sure to offer weeks, if not months of enjoyment. Where are your other themes? I would like to give them a try as well.

Thanks!
    Thank you. :-)

Here are my other themes. To be honest I am not sure if all the links in them work, let me know if you want them though and I will try to update the links. (When I have time.)

http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/free-bottom-dock-verizon-icons-408933/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/free-berry-sense-ui-390022/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/free-hidden-storm-bottom-dock-356490/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/free-two-max-calendar-entry-themes-83xx-4-5-a-338736/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/free-changing-wallpapers-362210/

01-24-10 10:15 AM

Thanks!
    Welcome!! (Robbie's BB Themes)
    here is his theme site just go there for his other themes. They are all very good themes.
    01-24-10 10:16 AM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD