Curve Precision Zen by 2face-MazE, comes in 5 colors to choose from!

Each color has original Zen, Weather, "L", "L" & Weather, Weather & Messages+, Weather & Calendar+. Today+ is currently broken and will be out and about one of these days!

Known Issues:
    -Switch Apps window is still original theme colors (Plazmic limitation).
    -Profiles window is still original theme colors (Plazmic limitation).
    -Missing (naturally colored black) symbols in Symbol Window (Plazmic limitation).
    -Black Contact names in BB Messenger pop-up window (not in the App itself!) (Plazmic limitation).

Remember:
    -Battery Pull after install/selection!

~ Version 1.1 ~

OTA (Over the Air) Download:

Original Blue
    Original Blue (Weather)
    Original Blue (L)
    Original Blue (L & Weather)
    Original Blue (Weather & Calendar+)
    Original Blue (Weather & Messages+)

Sunset Red
    Sunset Red (Weather)
    Sunset Red (L)
    Sunset Red (L & Weather)
    Sunset Red (Weather & Calendar+)
    Sunset Red (Weather & Messages+)

Titanium Grey
    Titanium Grey (Weather)
    Titanium Grey (L)
    Titanium Grey (L & Weather)
    Titanium Grey (Weather & Calendar+)
    Titanium Grey (Weather & Messages+)

Velvet Indigo
    Velvet Indigo (Weather)
    Velvet Indigo (L)
    Velvet Indigo (L & Weather)
    Velvet Indigo (Weather & Calendar+)
    Velvet Indigo (Weather & Messages+)

Hot Pink
    Hot Pink (Weather)
    Hot Pink (L)
    Hot Pink (L & Weather)
    Hot Pink (Weather & Calendar+)
    Hot Pink (Weather & Messages+)

Desktop Download:

Original Blue
    Original Blue (Weather)
    Original Blue (L)
    Original Blue (L & Weather)
    Original Blue (Weather & Calendar+)
    Original Blue (Weather & Messages+)

Sunset Red
    Sunset Red (Weather)
    Sunset Red (L)
    Sunset Red (L & Weather)
    Sunset Red (Weather & Calendar+)
    Sunset Red (Weather & Messages+)

Titanium Grey
    Titanium Grey (Weather)
    Titanium Grey (L)
    Titanium Grey (L & Weather)
    Titanium Grey (Weather & Calendar+)
    Titanium Grey (Weather & Messages+)

Velvet Indigo
    Velvet Indigo (Weather)
    Velvet Indigo (L)
    Velvet Indigo (L & Weather)
    Velvet Indigo (Weather & Calendar+)
    Velvet Indigo (Weather & Messages+)

Hot Pink
    Hot Pink (Weather)
    Hot Pink (L)
    Hot Pink (L & Weather)
    Hot Pink (Weather & Calendar+)
    Hot Pink (Weather & Messages+)

Requests:

None Yet!

[/FONT]
    Last edited by 2face-MazE; 07-26-09 at 04:27 PM.
    Vee142, boy_ct and tomtombt like this.
    07-22-09 01:22 AM
    If there will be an L styled one, then I'm game!!
    07-22-09 01:47 AM
    Agreed. This would be a slick L shape theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 02:18 AM
    UPDATE!

When I get the time to (might be this Thursday the 24th) I plan on working on this theme with these options:

Colors
    Original Blue
    Sunset Red
    Titanium Grey
    Velvet Indigo

Extras
    Normal
    +Weather
    "L" +Weather

Please let me know if other options are preferred.

Also, take a look at "Pearl Precision Zen" in my signature to see what colors and extras could be like.

EDIT: Sorry, I mean look at my signature in the OP
    07-22-09 01:34 PM
    I would be happy with an L Style blue one. Also maybe a hot pink Bottom Dock or L Style for my fianc�e. She will make do with however many icons you put on it! Thanks!!

07-22-09 01:38 PM
    Can you do a weather today one. Will your weather ones work with any weather app cause I use simpleweather?
    07-22-09 01:42 PM
    Sure can

When we say weather we usually only refer to an extra icon elsewhere on the screen usually used for weather, but can be used for any app, really. Another popular use for this addidional "on-the-side" icon would be for MeterBerry.

07-22-09 02:47 PM
    I vote the Today+ weather. i'm about to switch to an 8330 very soon and i want, no, need this theme lol!
    i currently use the sunset red version on my 8130 and i loveeeeeeeeeeee it. haven't changed themes in over a month.
    Last edited by OptiPrime; 07-22-09 at 09:05 PM.
    07-22-09 09:00 PM
    The red is going to be sweet.. I would like a hot pink as well lol.. What can I say.. I'm a girl.. haha
    07-22-09 09:13 PM
    you got me covered blue with weather cant wait
    07-22-09 09:15 PM
    Nice theme. Any chance on the Weather & Calendar version?
    07-22-09 09:35 PM
    Could you please fix a problem with bold/curve 8900 like themes that I've seen so far: when viewing the messages list, the time, signal, and top status bar is still so big. I would rather view more messages in list view sort of like the way it is on the tour. With 2 lines per message, you can view 6 emails. Because of the big fat status bar, you only get 5 emails. I don't mind the big fat status bar in the home screen, but that's the only place we want such a big top status bar.
    07-22-09 09:42 PM
    I cant wait for this theme!! The titanium is gonna be awesome!
    07-22-09 09:54 PM
    Could you please fix a problem with bold/curve 8900 like themes that I've seen so far: when viewing the messages list, the time, signal, and top status bar is still so big. I would rather view more messages in list view sort of like the way it is on the tour. With 2 lines per message, you can view 6 emails. Because of the big fat status bar, you only get 5 emails. I don't mind the big fat status bar in the home screen, but that's the only place we want such a big top status bar.
    I think I know what you mean. I don't really care for massive headers/title bars, all I care about is some noticeable separation. But whatever I come up with won't necessarily be a final product, your input will ultimately decide what the theme will look like and how it will function

Nice theme. Any chance on the Weather & Calendar version?
    There will be now

07-22-09 09:57 PM
    looks really good!! can't wait
    07-22-09 11:13 PM
    I am looking forward to this theme! I have the Pearl version on my 8100 and have fallen in love with it.

07-22-09 11:24 PM
    There will be now
    AWESOME!!! Looking forward to it.
    07-22-09 11:36 PM
    UPDATE!

When I get the time to (might be this Thursday the 24th) I plan on working on this theme with these options:

Colors
    Original Blue
    Sunset Red
    Titanium Grey
    Velvet Indigo

Extras
    Normal
    +Weather
    "L" +Weather

Please let me know if other options are preferred.

Also, take a look at "Pearl Precision Zen" in my signature to see what colors and extras could be like.

EDIT: Sorry, I mean look at my signature in the OP
    What about "pink"?
    07-23-09 07:47 PM
    What about "pink"?
    what about hells yes

if it helps, look at this pic for a reference to what it'll look like and tell me if it meets your standard the "Hot Pink" is a little hidden compared to the rest, but it should help with a point of reference
    07-23-09 08:03 PM
    now i think i understand, had to read a few times..
    the the homescreen banner cannot be sized, as it is an OS limitation with plazmic. OS4.6+ has a separate banner for homescreen as well as app screen (app screen banner follows it's minimalistic size everywhere else you navigate, save the homescreen)

sorry pufftissue
    07-23-09 09:28 PM
    2face,

Looking through the images for your other themes, I wasn't quite sure if third-party icons would have the "block" background behind them. Would definitely love to see that since it would give it a more uniform look.

Sign me up for a today+ weather ASAP!
    07-23-09 09:35 PM
    Awesome! Would love it in pink!
    07-23-09 10:48 PM
    2face,

Looking through the images for your other themes, I wasn't quite sure if third-party icons would have the "block" background behind them. Would definitely love to see that since it would give it a more uniform look.

Sign me up for a today+ weather ASAP!
    they should have the block background, as the pearl version (that i currently run) does seem to have it. let me know if i have the idea right or not (lol):

07-23-09 10:49 PM
    ANOTHER UPDATE:

lots of little changes and tweaks since the pic in the first post, still has the feel though. extra tough to do this without a 83xx by my side to work with

and i didn't realize for the longest time the screen resolution for 83xx isn't as 'tall' as the 81xx. makes for a today+/calendar+/messages+/ version with weather damned near impossible without looking like a cram-packed junkhouse theme

but i should have the Original Blue done before i pass out, hopefully less than an hour!
    07-23-09 11:28 PM
    what about hells yes

if it helps, look at this pic for a reference to what it'll look like and tell me if it meets your standard the "Hot Pink" is a little hidden compared to the rest, but it should help with a point of reference
    OMG I FREAKIN' LOVE YOU 2FACE!
    07-23-09 11:37 PM
181 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD