Can't wait to get the new Curve 8900 (Javelin)? Why wait when you can experience it on your Curve 83xx and 88xx! Leave you feedback in the CrackBerry Curve 83xx Forums and have your voice heard! FREE Regular updates will be made based upon feedback from those who leave it. New versions of themebuilder will also be applied to updates to include more features in the subsequent releases.

Consider this your first very own interactive CrackBerry Theme!

Today Plus

Today Plus V2

Bottom Dock

L Theme

Lock Screen

Icon Theme

Application Screen

Menu Screen

Lock Screen

Features:
    • The first genuine Curve 8900 (Javelin) Theme for your Curve 83xx and 88xx.
    • Highest Quality theme available on MobiHand
    • User Customizable Bottom Dock
    • User Defined Fonts
    • Genuine OS 4.6 Icons
    • Genuine Application Screen Background (not locked)
    • Programs folder added on application screen
    • Transparent Dialog Box (Does not conflict with Opera Mini)
    • Theme will be subject to regular updates based upon feedback from the forums
    • Look for Cross Bar and Hiding Docks coming soon!
    All the themes allow for customizing the fonts and changing lock screen background. The only fonts that are locked are the menu fonts and the dialog fonts. The exception is with 4.2.2 and 4.3. Under 4.3, the only fonts that are customizable are the ones for your message list, it does not include the date in the message list, so if you increase/decrease the size of the font in the screen/keyboard options, there won't be an effect on the date text in the message list. Also with 4.3, the profiles icon on the homescreen will be highlighted after you scroll all the way to the right. This cannot be fixed and is a problem with 4.2.2 and 4.3. 4.5 allows you to scroll directly up to the profiles icon.

Please voice your thoughts and opinions in this thread and your suggestions may be included into future updates!

UPDATE 01/25/2008:
    I have added the Today Plus and Today Plus V2 theme as shown above. It supports both OS 4.3 and OS 4.5. Please check out the links below on how to get this theme. Features included into this theme that will be added into updates will be:
    -smaller activity arrows
    -changed banner star to match 8900
    -made profiles icon tad smaller

UPDATE 01/25/2008:
    I have added the Today Plus theme as shown above. It supports both OS 4.3 and OS 4.5. Please check out the links below on how to get this theme. Features included into this theme that will be added into updates will be:
    -smaller activity arrows
    -changed banner star to match 8900
    -made profiles icon tad smaller
    UPDATE 01/10/2008:
    I have added the L theme as shown above. It supports both OS 4.3+ and OS 4.5. Please check out the links below on how to get this theme. Features included in this theme that will make its way into the updates of the Curve 8900 Replica Theme & ICON theme:
    -added support for red level 1 messages
    -titlebar font is kept consistent with menu font
    -10:00AM is not cut off anymore
    -banner transparency matches icon underlay transparency (more transparent)
    -"new item indicator" positioned more to right
    -fixed button sizes to match 8900 more accurately
    UPDATE 12/29/2008:
    I have added an icon theme as shown above. It supports both OS 4.2.2+. Please check out the links below on how to get this theme.
    UPDATE 12/24/2008:
    After putting considerable time into this theme, I decided to add it to the MobiHand Store. I plan on spending my extra time creating themes that everyone can enjoy with as little imperfections as possible. Being a student and not having a job, keeping up with this thread and the requests of others has put a bit of strain on my free time as well as school work. I plan on keeping up to pace with this theme as well as others in the coming future. I hope everyone understands and continues to download and use my themes, as well as give critical feedback in the forums. I couldn't do it without you all!

Please navigate to the links below to purchase the Curve 8900 Replica Themes for either OS 4.5, OS 4.3, or OS 4.2.2+.

TODAY PLUS
    Click link below for Curve 8900 Today Plus Replica Theme for OS 4.2.2, 4.3 or 4.5
    Curve 8900 Today Plus Replica Theme - Themes Blackberry Software

TODAY PLUS V2
    Click the link below for Curve 8900 Today Plus V2 Replica Theme for OS 4.2.2, 4.3, or 4.5
    Curve 8900 Today Plus V2 Replica Theme - Themes Blackberry Store

BOTTOM DOCK
    Click link below for Curve 8900 Bottom Dock Replica Theme for OS 4.2.2, 4.3, or 4.5
    Curve 8900 Replica Theme - Themes Blackberry Software

L
    Click link below for Curve 8900 L Replica Theme for OS 4.2.2, 4.3, or 4.5
    Curve 8900 L Replica Theme - Themes Blackberry Software

Icon
    Click link below for Curve 8900 Icon Replica Theme for OS 4.2.2, 4.3, or 4.5
    Curve 8900 Icon Replica Theme - Themes Blackberry Software

Links will be changed over to the CrackBerry store in a day or two, the promotion is only being shown on mobihand currently.

Donations are much appreciated, Thank You.

Please click the link below.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=1582004
    Last edited by tom1l21; 02-25-09 at 06:15 PM.
    12-06-08 12:14 PM
    Tidy looking theme. Good job.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 12:26 PM
    Sooo good...

If it's not to much trouble I'm repeating my question below from the other thread:

Oh ya.. I have a question. My 8310 comes with the build-in themes: AT&T, BB Dimension Icon; L; Today & Zen. I want to delete some of them to save memory but I was told that if I have third party themes it may dependent to some of the build-in themes. Which build-in themes is your theme dependent and which one can I remove. Thanks Tom..
    12-06-08 12:38 PM
    Sooo good...

If it's not to much trouble I'm repeating my question below from the other thread:

Oh ya.. I have a question. My 8310 comes with the build-in themes: AT&T, BB Dimension Icon; L; Today & Zen. I want to delete some of them to save memory but I was told that if I have third party themes it may dependent to some of the build-in themes. Which build-in themes is your theme dependent and which one can I remove. Thanks Tom..

I believe you can delete all of them except the BBDimension Zen theme, but don't quote me on that.
    12-06-08 12:40 PM
    Thanks a lot Tom..
    12-06-08 12:52 PM
    You need to have all the BB Dimension themes on your phone or the custom themes won't work...sucks but you need them all
    12-06-08 04:55 PM
    Very nice! My new default theme, though it makes me long for an 8900. Well done!

-neil

12-06-08 05:08 PM
    Very nice. I'm going to have to give this a try
    12-06-08 05:20 PM
    this in today version would kick ***!
    12-06-08 06:01 PM
    looks awesome man. very sweet
    12-06-08 06:23 PM
    Very good work as always, thanks for the hard work bro!!!
    12-06-08 07:15 PM
    Looks pretty cool. I like the icons, very clean.
    12-06-08 08:20 PM
    I love this theme it keeps my font and looks utterly stunning, I just wish I could have some of those wallpapers in the other thread.
    12-07-08 12:11 AM
    Thanks Collins.. I'm just trying to save memory since I don't use the Dimensions theme and use Tom's theme but I guess I have to live with it..

12-07-08 03:35 AM
    Added support for BBCasual font in menu you dialog boxes. Check the OTA for the files.
    12-07-08 04:28 AM
    Great job, this theme looks outstanding.
    12-07-08 04:35 AM
    You need to have all the BB Dimension themes on your phone or the custom themes won't work...sucks but you need them all
    I guess I need to put the BBDimension themes back on my BB because I really like this theme.

12-07-08 06:16 AM
    Out of all the bold/javeline themes out there this the best replica i have ever seen. I installed it last night and fell in love with it. I feel like have a bold now. Awesome awesome work man!!!!!
    12-07-08 06:50 AM
    Very nice! A today plus style with a couple calendar items on the homescreen would be nice.
    12-07-08 07:02 AM
    Really nice theme! My Curve looks so cool now, thank you so much. Only problem I see is the FONT for the Dates in SMS is huge and seems to be cutoff at the bottoms. Otherwise amazing!
    12-07-08 12:58 PM
    Looks extremely good on the phone itself. Thanks alot man.
    12-07-08 01:07 PM
    Really nice theme! My Curve looks so cool now, thank you so much. Only problem I see is the FONT for the Dates in SMS is huge and seems to be cutoff at the bottoms. Otherwise amazing!
    Did you download the 4.3 version? With 4.5, that issue doesn't happen.

12-07-08 01:08 PM
    o god this is so much more beatiful than the bold one.
    now can we get a today + version lol
    12-07-08 02:33 PM
    You are correct, they are apart of the OS and deleting them can cause runnability issues also...
    12-07-08 02:36 PM
    ok whats the difference between the icon next to the battery and the oone on the right?
    and what the difference between the two versions? fonts? cant really tell
    12-07-08 02:36 PM
1,368 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD