Hi there!!!

Been busy for a while so I've had very little time to make more themes, but ill give you a preview of my second theme!!!

It's called Black Leather, and it's for 83xx with OS 4.5

It has a combination of Bold Like Icons and Flip Icons... I changed the way it focused when selected... All icons are user customizable in all 5 variations!!!! And of course, it has endless scroll in all variations too!!!! the icons flash when you move over them and then they keep focused with a white border...

BTW this theme is Opera safe and the fonts are black, so you'll have no problem with 3rd party apps!!!!

"L" Style

Bottom Dock

Today Calendar (7 entries)

Today Messages (7 entries)

Today+ (3 entries each)

this are the common screens for all versions

ZIP files below!!!!

OTA Links comming soon

Give me some feedback so Ill make better themes!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO SAY THANKS AND RATE MY THEMES!!!!
    My_Swan and Vee142 like this.
    02-15-09 02:20 PM
    very clean, i will be trying this out when i get home to my computer...
    02-15-09 02:37 PM
    Very Nice!! If I could make themes like that
    02-15-09 02:40 PM
    Very Nice!! If I could make themes like that
    It is very easy.
    02-15-09 02:55 PM
    I ran home and threw it on, im very happy that i did... Its very smooth and clean, good work man
    02-15-09 04:01 PM
    ngc that is one sweeeeeet theme. Thank you very much

Keep up the wonderful work !!!

Net
    02-15-09 05:00 PM
    I love your themes. They are very clean and look very good.

My only problem is the font. I need a bigger font for these old eye's.

Mike
    02-15-09 07:36 PM
    That looks very nice! I'm going to try it out now!

Thanks!
    02-15-09 08:27 PM
    great job. thanks.
    02-15-09 08:40 PM
    Stepchild...

Another person in another forum requested the same thing... bigger fonts... so if I find some time this week Ill post one with large fonts..

thanks for all the good reviews!!
    02-15-09 09:25 PM
    Thanks,I'l try it
    02-15-09 09:51 PM
    Looks dope, can't wait for OTA

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 12:08 AM
    Looks dope, can't wait for OTA

02-16-09 01:14 AM
    Stepchild...

Another person in another forum requested the same thing... bigger fonts... so if I find some time this week Ill post one with large fonts..

thanks for all the good reviews!!
    Thank you very much. I'm looking forward to it.

Mike
    02-16-09 09:05 AM
    Love the theme.

The only improvement I would suggest is for the calendar entries for the Today+. The location gets mashed up with the subject.
    02-17-09 05:51 AM
    The theme looks great. I'm currently using the Today Calendar. The only problem I have encountered is that the date is too crammed ex. it will say "WED, FEB..." instead of "WED, FEB 18."
    02-18-09 02:34 AM
    Nice Theme!
    02-18-09 10:54 AM
    The theme looks great. I'm currently using the Today Calendar. The only problem I have encountered is that the date is too crammed ex. it will say "WED, FEB..." instead of "WED, FEB 18."

+1

i caught that 2..

great theme though still useing it..
    02-18-09 11:36 AM
    any updates man? im really looking forward to making this my perm theme for my bb
    02-19-09 02:39 AM
    Love this theme. Only problem is the Calendar issue that other people are having. Subject and Location are smashed and the date is too crammed.

A personal gripe I have is with the Calendar being above Messages. I use Messages at least once an hour while I only use the Calendar once or twice a day so Messages are my priority. Just personal preference though.

Anyway, I'm currently using this theme and I won't be switching away anytime soon.

02-19-09 02:58 PM
    thanks for the good reviews!!!!

ALL bugs fixed...

tomorrow I'll be updating ZIP files and posting OTA links for ALL variations... now I host my own OTA so no more waiting!!!!

again, thanks to everyone!!!!! you encourage me to keep 'em coming!!!

Last edited by ngc; 02-25-09 at 11:04 PM.
    02-25-09 10:52 PM
    first, good work i like your theme a lot.
    second, i am new to all of this. i downloaded the theme to my computer and then sent it to myself through gmail. i then downloaded the attachments but nothing happened. is there something else i have to do to get the theme to work? thank you,
    02-26-09 01:15 AM
    verry...verry...good!thanks!
    02-26-09 03:27 AM
    Love this theme. Only problem is the Calendar issue that other people are having. Subject and Location are smashed and the date is too crammed.

A personal gripe I have is with the Calendar being above Messages. I use Messages at least once an hour while I only use the Calendar once or twice a day so Messages are my priority. Just personal preference though.

Anyway, I'm currently using this theme and I won't be switching away anytime soon.

x2.

but a darn nice theme otherwise. I just can't have subject and location together. my mind is f'd up and that just throws me in a tailspin
    02-26-09 09:52 AM
    first, good work i like your theme a lot.
    second, i am new to all of this. i downloaded the theme to my computer and then sent it to myself through gmail. i then downloaded the attachments but nothing happened. is there something else i have to do to get the theme to work? thank you,
    you'll have to download the file onto your desktop and then use DM to install the theme. wait a couple of days and there should be a OTA released.
    02-26-09 11:27 AM
92 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD