View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this review?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it was informative.

9 100.00%
  • No, You write to much useless information I just wasted 2 minutes of my life.

0 0%
    I purchased the BeNexus theme from AHaz and JMal Designs late on 1/12/10. When I buy or download a theme I don't want it to just make my phone "look pretty" I want it to be functional and make my life just a little bit easier, and the BeNexus theme definitely does this. The theme is a very large file at 1.9mb, but this also includes google search box on you're home screen and a very detailed "detail page" that shows battery level, pin, software ver., batt temp, and voltage. Also this theme has a lot of great "hot spots" like quicklaunch, notifications, profiles, and a fairly functional lock screen. On this theme there are also 16 customizeable icons. AHaz and JMal did a fantastic job with the animations because they are extremely smooth also this theme is fast even with the large file size and complex design. This theme is by far the most functional I have found.

On the other side I have found only one small flaw on this and that is in the notifications screen. When you select messages it does not seem to always respond in showing on the home screen, and if you click it keeps wanting to pull the google search bar, but all in all this them is absolutely worth 3.99/4.99 that they charge especially when I have bought other themes for 6.99+ that didn't even compare in speed and functionality.

Also if interested in this theme AHaz and JMal did make a video and have other information in the theme forums. http://forums.crackberry.com/f177/be...esigns-402850/

Also after doing a batt pull the message issue has seemed to have gone away.

Edit: They just released an update that fixes the messages issue. Also one huge PRO that this theme has is very large icons and status bar which I'm sure you can tell by the screen shots.
    Last edited by joryoung; 01-13-10 at 12:26 PM.
    01-13-10 11:01 AM
    Brillant!!!
    01-13-10 01:53 PM
    Moving to Community Reviews You may want to also consider write a mobihand review for the developer.
    01-13-10 01:56 PM
    Moving to Community Reviews You may want to also consider write a mobihand review for the developer.
    Good idea P.K. thanks!
    01-13-10 01:57 PM
    Brillant!!!
    Thanks Gary!
    01-13-10 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD