Hi Crackberry fans,
    This is JReel and here's my video unboxing of Case Mate Smart Skin (Black) and a Blackberry Skin case (grey). Please rate my video or just comment below, so far i really like the Smart Skin. What was in the box of the Smart Skin was a screen protector, cleaning cloth, and card squeegy. The grey silicone case is just a simple design that wraps around the Bold with all the ports open. I ordered both of these cases from the ShopCrackberry.com, GREAT shipping! (watch in high quality) I WILL BE DOING A FOLLOW UP VIDEO

UNBOXING VIDEO

Case Links
    Grey Silicone- https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=ZEu4f2Pt
    Case Mate Smart Skin- https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=4UZgKca5
    Last edited by JReel; 01-16-09 at 02:46 AM.
    01-15-09 09:55 PM
    Hey Man I wanted to see what it looked like installed! Need to see the finished product my man!

Thanks
    Josh
    01-15-09 10:18 PM
    Yeha I 2nd that.. I just seen the White one and I need my Bold to be ALL white. Post pics if you can please of parts and final install.
    01-15-09 10:28 PM
    Yeha I 2nd that.. I just seen the White one and I need my Bold to be ALL white. Post pics if you can please of parts and final install.
    Like i said everyone i will have a follow up video, of install and details of both cases. Thanks
    01-15-09 10:30 PM
    They seem pretty basic, I just wanna see wut the case looks like on =)
    01-15-09 11:13 PM
    That was really cool! Now I want one!
    01-16-09 06:06 PM
    I just got mine today! It IS AMAZING! Very sleek! Very smooth! Hands down, the best skin ever (no pun intended) lol.

Now, there are always negatives... so I will list only 3 that I find. The trackball is sunkin down making it slightly harder to scroll. And the case has to be stretched over the phone in order to do a battery pull so... I dont knw how long the tightness will last considering the method of removal. Also, no belt clip but... it does fit in a standard blackberry leather case so thats a good thing if ur a belt clip type of person like me.

Now the revolutionary part! The keybard is actually better with the case on! The keys become more squared out and easier to press! AMAZING! Also, the light does indeed shine thru the skin (and more within the # keys) which I still find myself starting at it wondering how they did it! LOL even though I just got it today

But in the end, def recommended!!!
    Last edited by RicanMedic78; 01-16-09 at 07:30 PM.
    01-16-09 07:27 PM
    I'll have to get the all white one.. because I want mine to be white. I caught JReels video on the main page, and while his back story wasn't really needed it was an ok review.
    01-24-09 11:37 PM
    I'll have to get the all white one.. because I want mine to be white. I caught JReels video on the main page, and while his back story wasn't really needed it was an ok review.
    Thanks for your input, everyone else like the back story
    01-24-09 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD