i contacted seidio as well, i filled out the rma form and am waiting on a response. i went aheah and ordered the normal holster for the un-skinned berry as well. i should have it on monday the 29th. i figured i would go skinless for awhile until i get it all sorted out. lets me use my desktop stand with the bold too.
    12-21-08 12:55 AM
    i contacted seidio as well, i filled out the rma form and am waiting on a response. i went aheah and ordered the normal holster for the un-skinned berry as well. i should have it on monday the 29th. i figured i would go skinless for awhile until i get it all sorted out. lets me use my desktop stand with the bold too.
    So when you contacted them how do you show them your receipt? I seemed to have lost mine >_> and was wondering if I could just forward the email that Crackberry mailed me that showed that I bought it and was wondering if that would work.
    12-21-08 02:30 PM
    i didnt buy mine on crackberry as they didnt have the case/holster combo when i purchased them. i just sent them the order number that was issued on their site. i bet that the email from crackberry store would suffice though.
    12-21-08 04:07 PM
    Good news, I contacted Crackberry support and they already sent me another one that's due to arrive on the 5th of January. However, I'm already looking into another case as I don't want it to break again when I attempt a battery pull. I'm assuming a refund is out of the question so I'm undecided of what I should do with this case...
    12-24-08 06:52 PM
    good times! thats great news. i just received my seidio holster for my bold today! its very nice, i may leave my bold naked for awhile even after getting the case just for the sake of it. i'm very pleased with the holster as well. i'll take some pics sometime this weekend and post up a review on it.
    12-24-08 07:01 PM
    good times! thats great news. i just received my seidio holster for my bold today! its very nice, i may leave my bold naked for awhile even after getting the case just for the sake of it. i'm very pleased with the holster as well. i'll take some pics sometime this weekend and post up a review on it.
    Yeah, I'd prefer a refund now though >_> seeing as how I ordered this case Smart Skin Black Berry Bold Case - Case-mate not to mention it's easy to take off, unlike the Seidio one.
    12-24-08 10:29 PM
    ok, update....i just got my innocase back for my bold. a few things i've noticed. i'm not sure if the first one i ordered was from a bad batch or what, but this case if very very different. i noticed it, beleive it or not, as soon as i took the case out of the package. it seemed "more fluffy" so to speak. i put the case back on my bold and noticed that it fit 10 times better! the gap i used to have along the bottom is gone, and it was simple to put back on. this time the case almost feels as if the top part has been reinforced or built thicker. it didnt require me to push the bold as far back on the rear of the case in order to get it to snap together. this case just simply fits better than the last one i had. i'm very pleased with the new case. i had forgotten how much more secure my bold feels with it on. i'll try and post up some pics when my wife gets home with the camera.
    01-06-09 03:18 PM
    yes i can agree with cobra, i broke my first one removing it to warranty my bold, so i contacted emobile-in-hand (the ebay seller) they sent me out a new one and it deffiently fits better, seems more snug and the chrome barely shows..it showed alot the first time. seems more stable too
    01-21-09 12:47 AM
    great review, nice pics
    01-21-09 03:06 AM
    Great review Cobra, I just ordered my combo a few minutes ago. Can't wait

brill
    01-31-09 09:53 PM
    Finally got it today, took forever thanks to the losers @ customs. The case & holster are very nice, great fit, no problems. The end price including customs duties, exchange was over $70 CDN, which is absolutely ridiculous.

brill
    02-12-09 07:28 PM
    the skin is made of rubber luh? does the rubber skin attracts dust easily?
    02-14-09 02:14 AM
    the case "feels" rubberized, but is actually hard plastic case
    02-14-09 03:21 AM
    Anyone recommend an easy way to remove the innocase skin? Battery pulls are pretty much out of the question now because I'm too afraid to break the damn thing by removing it. Yes I can do an ALT/SHIFT/DEL to reboot but not the same thing. Any tips greatly appreciated.

brill
    02-15-09 10:23 AM
    Anyone recommend an easy way to remove the innocase skin? Battery pulls are pretty much out of the question now because I'm too afraid to break the damn thing by removing it. Yes I can do an ALT/SHIFT/DEL to reboot but not the same thing. Any tips greatly appreciated.

brill
    Brill,

The easiest way I've found is to separate the clip around the volume control first, then work your way around.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    02-16-09 02:10 PM
    Brill,

The easiest way I've found is to separate the clip around the volume control first, then work your way around.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks,
    Thank you, that does help

brill
    02-17-09 08:55 PM
    Thanks my coworker likes that holster
    02-18-09 07:11 PM
    Hey,
    Thanks for the review, was ummin and ahhin whether to get this or not. Have been looking on eBay at them from eMobile in Hand so good to see a positive comment about them. Think I'll be purchasing this when my next pay cheque comes. Was considering the leather holster as it offers a little nore all round protection when holstered. Anybody seen them?

Also for the battery pull issue, try quickpullm simulates a battery pull and you can also schedule it although it doesn't work if BB is locked. Hope that helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 09:32 AM
    pretty cool case and holster..
    03-06-09 09:55 AM
    Anyone else had any issues with these things breaking pretty easy?

I was trying to take my case off last night to do a battery pull. I did it the same way I have taken it off every other time (working my way around little by little). Well last night one of the clips (right above the headphone jack) just broke. Didn't put any pressure on it or anything, just popped off and now the case won't go back together right.

Anyone else had any issues like this?
    05-14-09 08:50 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD