Hey Crackberry community, its JReel with another video review on the Speck SeeThru. First impressions on this case was that it wasn't as hard of plastic as the Seidio Innocase, but still durable. Coming with a sturdy and strong holster, the clicks when rotating it feels good. The case is a two piece, but with the top piece there are tabs on the top and bottom areas, for it to grasp onto the bottom piece. Having the Black color, you still have visibility into the inside seeing the leather back and around the bezel. My only concerns are the side moldings by the screen, its a bit loose and not as tight as i thought it would be. Second is the holster, the case fits right in, but once you have it in, you have to be careful on how you take it out. It could slip out with a simple touch pushing it outwards, or one notch on the hoslter might hold it back. My rank for the Speck SeeThru is a B+ because its a nice design, and for the price of $24.95 @ the Crackberry store. Myself being more of a form fitting case type, this was definitely a nice holster/case combo. Please comment and enjoy!

Speck SeeThru @ Crackberry Store

02-02-09 09:35 PM
    Another great review JReel! It doesn't look like it'll protect the phone that well. Is there a car holder similar to that for the Bold? Sorry to go off topic, but as soon as I saw that, I see the style more suited for a car holder.
    02-02-09 11:33 PM
    Another great review JReel! It doesn't look like it'll protect the phone that well. Is there a car holder similar to that for the Bold? Sorry to go off topic, but as soon as I saw that, I see the style more suited for a car holder.
    So far as of my knowledge, i'm sure that Speck doesnt make a car kit, probably Seidio will release something like that in the future, i would like one also, right next to my GPS, what a sweet setup that would be!
    02-02-09 11:37 PM
    Not Feeling It, But Great Review, Keep em coming. Love finding out about products before just going out and purchasing them.
    02-02-09 11:51 PM
    wow! i was just thinking "i wonder if jreel will review this case" hahah!

thanks for the review man, i was wondering, does this case work with the holster that came with the BOLD? how about the innocase?
    02-03-09 12:32 AM
    Oh I don't like how that looks at all!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 02:06 AM
    Great review J. You know I love these.
    02-03-09 06:35 PM
    Great review JReel. I have been using this case for quite some time
    and it really does perform well. My only issue is that it has no
    sleeper magnet, but I drilled a whole and dropped one into the
    holster part, so now it is perfect.

By the way, you can buy the clear version at a TMobile retail
    store for $10.
    02-03-09 07:10 PM
    Great review JReel. I have been using this case for quite some time
    and it really does perform well. My only issue is that it has no
    sleeper magnet, but I drilled a whole and dropped one into the
    holster part, so now it is perfect.

By the way, you can buy the clear version at a TMobile retail
    store for $10.
    Nice, thanks for your input, yeah being more of a pocket case type, i digged this case a bit
    02-03-09 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD