Whats up everyone! its JReel with another video review, and I've got the Blackberry Leather Wrist Strap for the Bold 9000. Coming in a bunch of different colors i didn't know which to choose when wanting to review this product. The leather strap itself is about 3 inches and the metal part where the Blackberry logo is about a quarter inch in length. On the other side of the metal piece is the circular string where it hooks into the Bold which is on the back side (removing the battery door) of the Bold looking like a U shaped hook. When you hook up the lanyard, and placing the battery door back onto your Bold, you then have yourself a nice secure strap to grab for. This adds style and personalization to your Bold making it your own, but at the same time you know your Bold is safe. Check out the video and pictures, let me know what you think. Would you sport this?
    In my opinion- This leather strap is great for carrying around town, and will work with most cases which is a sweet plus. Having it around 3 or 4 fingers while multi tasking on your Bold, i highly doubt your Bold will be thrown around or dropped. Good pick up an accessory junkie

BlackBerry Leather Wrist Strap for Bold 9000 @ the Crackberry Store

03-10-09 10:20 PM
    J, another simple and good review. I look forward to every one
    that you do. Keep 'em comin' pal.
    03-10-09 10:48 PM
    Great review as always. Video is great too. I've been thinking about picking one of these up, but I don't think they would be very compatible with the casemate skin.

Chris
    03-10-09 10:55 PM
    Very very nice as always JReel!

Thank you!
    03-10-09 10:58 PM
    Great review as always. Video is great too. I've been thinking about picking one of these up, but I don't think they would be very compatible with the casemate skin.

Chris
    Yea i havent tried it with the case mate, but i know what your talking about. The case mate by itself is cool
    03-10-09 11:19 PM
    Interesting that you couldn't fit it on your wrist..
    03-11-09 12:22 AM
    Another added to the collection!
    03-11-09 12:52 AM
    Great review JReel! I agree with you, it's not for everyone. In my opinion it would be better if it were larger and had a sizable loop. I must admit, it won't fit my wrist either. I would not have known about it though if it were not for your review. I'm sure my wife will like it. I appreciate your showing me all the new products in a no nonsense, and often comparative fashion. Your reviews are always thorough and very informative. Please keep them coming.

Bryan
    03-11-09 02:31 AM
    Interesting that you couldn't fit it on your wrist..
    Hehehe yeah the title of the product is wrist lanyard. The one that i did a giveaway on did fit around my wrist though
    03-11-09 02:39 AM
    Another grea job J. What's next buddy?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 04:48 AM
    There should be a section just for you on the Blog page. As always Great Review!!
    03-11-09 07:39 AM
    good review but SCREW WRIST STRAPS! haha
    03-11-09 09:18 AM
    not for me, but another fine review
    03-11-09 08:28 PM
    There should be a section just for you on the Blog page. As always Great Review!!
    I like that idea.
    03-11-09 08:29 PM
    not for me, but another fine review
    I am with you on that Greg. Not my idea of fun. However, J always does a great review. Good stuff.
    03-11-09 08:30 PM
    Another nice review. Very informative but the "berry leash" in not for me. I do know people that use them tho. Good job Bro!
    03-12-09 07:08 AM
    I use my camera leesh all the time when I use it. I just wish this berry leesh could fit aeound peoples wrists. I wouldn't have known this without this review. Lol and to think I almost bought this. I have learned my lesson, never by anything until I read the review about it on here

03-12-09 09:11 AM
    hey JReel, great review!

I do not understand why the strap is so small though... anyway, it would be nice for just pulling the phone out of one's pocket or what not.

anyway, keep the reviews coming man

ML
    Thanks Michael L, ehehe yea the strap is small, should be bigger
    03-12-09 10:03 PM
    I use my camera leesh all the time when I use it. I just wish this berry leesh could fit aeound peoples wrists. I wouldn't have known this without this review. Lol and to think I almost bought this. I have learned my lesson, never by anything until I read the review about it on here

Yea i could understand on camera's because you are taking pictures most of the time when using one. For a phone maybe not, but i think the ladies would rock this more than the men.
    03-12-09 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD