Hello everyone I recently ordered the Incipio Ultra Light Feather Case for the BlackBerry Curve 8900

Order Here- Use code GAP09 for 20% off

Overall it has a great low profile design, it's no OtterBox though. At just about 1mm thick it provides a more rigid case than a BlackBerry silicone skin, but with a smooth silicone coating feel that slides out of tight pockets with ease. The Incipio Feather provides plenty of access to microusb port, headphone jack, and volume/convenience buttons. Unlike the silicone case I had before this one doesn't cover the lock and mute buttons up top. It arrived USPS in just about 2 business days containing a "vanity kit" which included a microfiberish cloth, screen protector, and squeegee for applying the screen protector, (which I didn't use, I have a BSE on) and the case itself. The case "snaps" onto the phone with a sturdy feel and taking off isn't that difficult but requires some finesse.

In the box:

Yeah it's hard:

Front view:

Back down:

Top view w/ buttons exposed:

Left side:

Right side:

Hopefully this will help those in the market for something to wrap their 8900 in!
    04-24-09 03:47 PM
    Just used the code to buy one for my Storm...15.99 with free shipping!!!! Thanks for the code!!!!!!!!!
    04-24-09 07:30 PM
    Glad I could help, too bad when I bought it I only got 10%
    04-24-09 08:12 PM
    DId you do your BSE on the side as well? If you did, you did an excellent job... Mine does not even come close when the sides and bottom mate together
    04-25-09 12:42 AM
    Hrmm... how easy is it to remove your 8900 from the case? Looks good, I like the 1 piece design. The Seidio case is real nice but mine is loose and "creaky" due to it being a 2 piece case. Plus the feather will show off the black bezel.. haha.
    04-25-09 07:31 AM
    Hrmm... how easy is it to remove your 8900 from the case? Looks good, I like the 1 piece design. The Seidio case is real nice but mine is loose and "creaky" due to it being a 2 piece case. Plus the feather will show off the black bezel.. haha.
    It's not that hard you can just apply slight pressure between the bezel and the case, and haha I have a black bezel on the way.
    04-25-09 03:19 PM
    Oh, sweet. Think it'll hold up to me removing it every night to use the charging cradle? Thanks for the help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 08:11 PM
    I think so, it seems like a pretty good product, I think it has a lifetime warranty so if it does crap apart I suppose they send you a new one.
    04-25-09 08:14 PM
    I think so, it seems like a pretty good product, I think it has a lifetime warranty so if it does crap apart I suppose they send you a new one.
    Sweet. Awesome, thanks for the info man.

04-25-09 08:17 PM
    I was thinking about purchasing this for my 8900. However, I need to be able to also use a holster or something for when I go running and listen to my music. Do you use a holster at all?
    04-26-09 05:09 PM
    I was thinking about purchasing this for my 8900. However, I need to be able to also use a holster or something for when I go running and listen to my music. Do you use a holster at all?
    Nope, I don't have a holster for it, unsure if it would fit, or if so it would be a close fit, the storm guys have said that they could fit theirs into a holster.
    04-26-09 10:13 PM
    Ordered one, thanks for the help!
    04-28-09 07:33 AM
    Ordered one, thanks for the help!
    Hopefully it works well for you!
    04-28-09 08:08 PM
    I love my Incipio silicone and hard case. It makes me feel secure
    04-30-09 05:21 PM
    That is soooo very nice.
    04-30-09 09:16 PM
    Thanks for the Coupon Code... Got $4 off... Great pics...
    05-01-09 04:09 AM
    I'm on my way home, my silicrylic was delivered today for my Bold with this coupon code. Thanks to the op! Ill make sure to post a review on my case and how it fits.

05-01-09 06:37 PM
    Wow thanks for the review. I'm looking into one of these in white. Let us know if you come across and issues with cracking. I read somewhere in the Storm section, people were reporting cracking when attempting to take the case off.

They have excellent customer service from what I can tell, because people were getting them very fast and with no issue at all.

Overall good review. Thanks, helped a lot.
    05-01-09 08:37 PM
    I've taken it off quite a few times, you just need to do it carefully, I could see it being over stressed
    05-02-09 08:37 AM
    this is a great case, totally worth me missing the coupon and promotional discounts, i paid full price lol. its a great case the finish is GREAT, i really like how it feels in my hand now its perfect.. the thickness is perfect; it doesnt allow you to accidentally press any of the side buttons which occured often when i didnt have a case. its light and seems very strong i highly recommend it.. in white !!!!
    05-02-09 09:26 AM
    this is a fantastic, FANTASTIC!!!

Front view:
    where you get screen protector?
    05-02-09 10:17 AM
    this is a fantastic, FANTASTIC!!!

where you get screen protector?
    Thanks...it's a BSE (Best Skins Ever) Linkage

I ordered the Screen Skin 2 pack
    05-02-09 10:25 AM
    Ordered my feather on Monday and received it today. I absolutely love it. Only thing is I have a Bodyguardz over the entire phone and I couldn't get the feather on. But, I realized if I took the battery door off I could get it on. Not sure if that is a good idea or not. However, it did work. I had already bought the Speck leather holster from Tmo and it fits with the feather on. It's a little tight right now. But, I know after it's been a while it will loosen up.
    05-02-09 03:32 PM
    Thanks...it's a BSE (Best Skins Ever) Linkage

I ordered the Screen Skin 2 pack
    Dude, AWESOME! I saved it in my bookmark. and I will order it on monday..

Million thanks..
    05-02-09 08:38 PM
    Dude, AWESOME! I saved it in my bookmark. and I will order it on monday..

Million thanks..
    No problem man, read the directions well...I often don't it dries pretty fast and does have a slight orange peel affect but not bad, almost unnoticeable. Price is cheap and pretty thick, and comes quick in a nice envelope USPS
    05-03-09 06:35 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD