hey its greg24 with the casemate privacy screen for the bold. i had one of these on my curve so i thought id give it a shot on the bold, keep those peering eyes off my berry

ok so my initial impressions were way better than my initial impression of it on my curve. if anyone had one for the curve you will remember that it was really think and stuck up off the screen a bit.
    the privacy screen for the bold is flush with the phone, i feels thick, like it will add some protection and it fits nicely on the phone.
    it was simple to install, simply wipe the screen down with the micro cloth it comes with, peel the sticker off and start at the bottom and ta da, its on. no air bubbles or anything, i love it

its got a real nice look to it, its anti glare and like on the curve version keeps eyes off your info. and just like on the curve version you have to be looking directly at the screen to see your info.

in conclusion, i like this product 10 times better than the one i had on my curve, like ive said, its easy installation and its flush with the screen makes it must have if you want to keep curious eyes off your berry

pros: easy installation, thickness for protection, anti glare, flush with screen
    cons: i dont really have any as of yet... it is a bit pricey though

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=PW6H0MxV

pictures to come as soon as my camera bat charges.

* THIS PRODUCT IS TINTED*

enjoy

pictures as promised
    Last edited by greg24; 01-09-09 at 11:16 PM.
    12-23-08 11:12 PM
    hey its greg24 with the casemate privacy screen for the bold. i had one of these on my curve so i thought id give it a shot on the bold, keep those peering eyes off my berry

ok so my initial impressions was way better than my initial impression of it on my curve. if anyone had one for the curve you will remember that it was really think and stuck up off the screen a bit.
    the privacy screen for the bold if flush with the phone, i feels think, like it will add so protection and it fits nicely on the phone.
    it was simple to install, simply wipe the scren down with the micro cloth it comes with, peel the sticker off and start at the bottom and ta da, its on.
    its got a real nice look to it, it anti glare and like on the curve version keeps eyes off your info. and just like on the curve version you have to be looking directly at the screen to see your info.

in conclusion, i like this product 10 times better than the one i had on my curve, like ive said, its easy installation and its flush with the screen makes it must have if you want to keep curious eyes off your berry
    pros: easy installation, thickness for protection, anti glare, flush with screen
    cons: i dont really have any as of yet... it is a bit pricey though

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=PW6H0MxV

pictures to come as soon as my camera bat charges.

enjoy
    Ok, I'll try it again. I ordered the exact same screen from the store and the one I received for my BOLD was the size of the Curve. I didn't send it back because my wife has a Curve. Lol. I'm hope it works for you. My wife likes it
    12-23-08 11:19 PM
    I have one on my curve and i love it .. i have had ppl tell me "hey i can't see your screen" .....
    It's the best thing for peering eyes (a deff. must have)
    12-23-08 11:20 PM
    I have one on my curve and i love it .. i have had ppl tell me "hey i can't see your screen" .....
    It's the best thing for peering eyes (a deff. must have)
    i agree it is a def must have
    12-23-08 11:26 PM
    thanks for the review. i might have to just get me one of these. i hate having people looking at my screen when i type or receive a message!
    12-23-08 11:27 PM
    thanks for the review. i might have to just get me one of these. i hate having people looking at my screen when i type or receive a message!
    its a really good thing to have.
    12-24-08 06:29 PM
    i put the pics up for yall
    12-25-08 05:04 PM
    Thanks for the pics!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-08 07:20 PM
    Cool plan. I have a privacy screen on my laptop. It might be a good idea to install one of these on my Storm.
    12-25-08 09:38 PM
    Nice pics. Ordered and should be in next Tuesday. Thanks for the post
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 12-27-08 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Updating.
    12-25-08 10:53 PM
    Got it in...

....early

12-31-08 07:16 PM
    Got it in...

....early

nice, i hope you like it as much as im liking mine
    12-31-08 07:59 PM
    Works great! Thanks for the input and feedback
    12-31-08 11:06 PM
    everyone that I know that has one like it ....
    so I deff. recommend one to any bb owner
    01-02-09 01:07 AM
    I need one of these!!!
    01-02-09 08:40 PM
    Good share Greg. Well done buddy.
    01-02-09 09:04 PM
    Good share Greg. Well done buddy.
    appreciate it, i really like mine. i might order another one for backup
    01-04-09 04:37 PM
    ok i just got mine today and took off the mask using the white tab sticker..i put the screen on my bold..is it normal for the screen to look grainy and tinted?? i know if you look at it on an angle it will look dark but if i look straight at it its still dark... is there another layer of mask on the other side?? if its like this ..this is the worst screen protector..cant even see my own screen that well...it definitely hinders the beautiful bold screen...what a waste of $15..
    Last edited by rockinfigs; 01-09-09 at 06:10 PM.
    01-09-09 05:42 PM
    I don't know about yours, but, mine is working fine. Yes, the screen does look a little grainy- which helps with the privacy. However, my screen is not black when looking at it straight in front of me. Best screen protector I've purchased. Anyway, try CS if you feel that the screen protector is defective and ask for a replacement. Good Luck

01-09-09 08:38 PM
    mine is working perfect also as you can see from the pictures
    01-09-09 09:40 PM
    Is there a way to put it on like which side goes on the screen or are there instructions on how to put it on?

01-09-09 10:16 PM
    you pull the sticker off and put that side on
    01-09-09 10:20 PM
    Anyone know a coupon for Case-mate screen protector ?
    01-09-09 10:31 PM
    good stuff im waiting for mines in the mail
    01-21-09 11:15 PM
    sick post, gotta black mine out! eheheh
    01-22-09 03:25 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD