Thanks To Those Who Donated!!!!
    DOWNLOAD IS BACK UP! SCROLL DOWN TO DOWNLOAD

Fergff
    MedEditor
    exzibit3
    yfnumber5
    I decided to post this here as well, just found out about this Theme Discussion Forum yesterday XD.
    I'm giving away my .thm files.
    They will come with the icons used and any .psd's (if any were used).
    This will allow you to edit the themes to your liking (You Can Add Today, Today Plus, Zen, Weather, Quick Launch).
    CLICK HERE TO DONATE
    Note: Hardly ANY theme designers give away .thm files for their themes without donations first. You can download this collection of .thm files by donating and download the themes OTA for FREE. But PLEASE REPLY OR DONATE.
    If you can't donate the least you can do is reply with a thank you, it's not that much to ask for. I don't have to do this but I want to help others become good theme makers.
    YOU MAY NOT RESELL/RE-RELEASE THESE, They're for learning and personal use ONLY! If you want to use them for FREE themes please ask for permission.
    I say that they're not all meant to be re-released because they're not for commercial use and I don't want to be held responsible for anyone using them in premium themes.
    The only ones that can be used commercially are the Simple Green icons.
    Comes with a Hidden Dock File

Themes Included In Zip File With Icons + .Thm
    IncREDible

iBlack

The two themes above are made with the same icons. I added the text so people know what the icon is for in case they are confused. In the first one I also added the mesh background, added a red/blue gradient, and a bottom red/blue highlight.

Simple Green

Apple Theme

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

CLICK HERE TO DONATE

I released these so new theme makers can wet their feet and see what goes into making a theme before they get ahead of themselves.
    Enjoy

P.S. Use the hidden dock file as you wish.
    Last edited by FTWrath; 06-23-10 at 03:13 PM.
    sabisgeek and Shonae like this.
    03-19-10 08:08 PM
    This is amazing! Thank you so much! These will definitely come in handy, especially the hidden dock file.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-20-10 06:36 AM
    You're very welcome! Glad you find it useful.
    03-20-10 04:16 PM
    Thanks! I've been looking for a reason to start making some themes. Hopefully this will motivate me.
    03-20-10 04:23 PM
    Awesome man. Definitely post some results

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-10 11:55 AM
    Thank you, seriously. This is exactly what someone who wants to learn the tricks needs. Now with that said I have little to nearly zero talent in the art department, but heck I have PS CS4 so I will give custom icons a show or purchase a license for ones I like. But just knowing how to do things is the biggest barrier and the key reason I have held off for so long.
    03-21-10 03:20 PM
    Thank you, seriously. This is exactly what someone who wants to learn the tricks needs. Now with that said I have little to nearly zero talent in the art department, but heck I have PS CS4 so I will give custom icons a show or purchase a license for ones I like. But just knowing how to do things is the biggest barrier and the key reason I have held off for so long.
    to help you on your journey check out

AHaz Designs

its an awesome site, major kudos to alex for making it
    03-21-10 04:23 PM
    Although i dont need them.. thank you. very cool of you to share. I might want to add to your list and share a few of mine. I dont use PS (I use CorelPP) so would not be able to provide PSD's - only .png's.

I will try to gather up some files and zip them up for download. Can i send you links for you to add them to the first post?
    03-21-10 07:15 PM
    this is fantastic i thankyou, would you mind if we use your .thm's to create something different and re-distribute on here for free?
    03-21-10 09:22 PM
    Yeah that's fine. Just credit me please.
    Static, if they're your own icons or can be distributed then sure.
    03-21-10 10:11 PM
    thanks, I'm a newbie when it comes to making themes and this will help out immensly
    03-22-10 06:54 AM
    Like Static i also dont need them but really nice of you to share them with the community.
    03-22-10 01:22 PM
    You're welcome. I've had them here for a very long time, almost a year now. They've been around for a while.
    03-22-10 08:43 PM
    TY!!!!! This is so incredibly nice of you!!!!
    03-29-10 11:12 AM
    You're very welcome Bc!
    04-06-10 11:40 AM
    I'll peep it and see what I can do with it. thanks!
    04-06-10 03:23 PM
    Thanks FTWrath for sharing!
    04-10-10 07:28 AM
    You're welcome guys.
    04-10-10 03:57 PM
    thanks man!
    04-10-10 07:36 PM
    Thank you, I'm just getting started with REAL theme building, and your generosity does not go unnoticed, or appreciated.
    04-11-10 09:22 PM
    Thank you -- I look forward to learning what makes them tick and perhaps I can figure out how to make a tiny icon with "Messages" and "BlackBerry Messenger" for my home screen personal use.
    04-11-10 10:57 PM
    Thank you for sharing these! That's incredibly awesome of you. I've been wanting to mess around with themes, but I've wanted something to get me started. This is exactly it! Perhaps I can finally make a theme worth sharing with the rest of the Crackberry community!

[Edit] I also made a small donation. Thanks again.
    Last edited by Arysa; 04-12-10 at 03:34 PM.
    04-12-10 03:29 PM
    Thanks you sir!
    04-12-10 06:11 PM
    Thank you have been trying to learn how to make hidden docks I hope this helps me to learn more

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 10:33 PM
    Sorry to be a pain the arse, but im in the middle of making my first theme and id love to put the hidden dock on it and have a play around with it, in theme builder im importing the hidden dock svg file but theme builder wont open it, all this is new to me so i dont know where im going wrong, any help in getting the dock into theme builder would be much appreciated, cheers.
    04-16-10 03:57 AM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD