Can someone tell me or point me in the direction of a tutorial that helps me create a bottom dock theme? I've looked the the Plazmic Creator and can't seem to find it. Maybe I don't have the correct version?
    01-08-09 08:31 AM
    You probably do have the correct version. You need to select Custom when it asks you which kind of theme you would like to create. Then select Zen icons, and you will need to reposition them at the bottom of the screen.
    01-08-09 08:34 AM
    OK I thought so. When I do that, how do I get the text to the top of the icon, instead of the side? I can't figure out how to move it. When I click "reposition", it moves everything.
    01-08-09 08:42 AM
    You need to turn the text off under Properties where you reposition the icons, there is a box called show text, deselect that. You will need to do it for each icon, or select them all, and just check it once.

To get the text above the icons, go to Theme Extras right below that, and select that. You will need to move your icons out of the way to get to it, and move it. Then move your icons back, and reposition the text above it.
    01-08-09 09:50 AM
    wow..ok thanks! I will try it out.
    01-08-09 10:16 AM
    Good luck with it.
    01-08-09 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD