To move applications to the storage card, you need to select the 'Save to Card' option when installing OTA (Over-The-Air). You can also move files from a personal computer to the media card. For more information please see the user manual available at our website.

Related:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f103/ap...issions-62322/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f103/un...sd-card-62324/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f103/de...-loader-62328/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f103/where-manuals-62331/
    Last edited by aerize; 08-16-08 at 06:07 PM.
    08-16-08 05:17 PM
    FYI...........I have been trying for day's to get Aerize Card Loader to work with my Verizon Storm 9530 running the current .75 software and it does NOT work.

I recommend saving frustration and a whole lot of time and don't even try it. I do not get an option on ANY OTA link to save to SD Card and everytime I re-boot and at random times while phone is running an "uncaught exception error" will pop-up. Once software is deleted it doesn't pop-up anymore.

I really wanted this software to work, so bad!! I love the other Aerize apps that I own, their email pop-up software and memory optimizer however Card Loader is not yet set-up for my version of the Storm.

If anybody has gotten the program to work with a verizon storm running the current/default .75 software then please prove me wrong and yes, I know how to change permissions etc. They were all set to "allow".

Just my .02 cents, please prove me wrong!!!!
    05-12-09 11:16 PM
    I have it running on my Storm with no problems. You have to set the permissions for the app to allow "browser filtering" and a few other settings. Its on the Aerize website in the PDF instructions, but their instructions do suck hard.

FYI...........I have been trying for day's to get Aerize Card Loader to work with my Verizon Storm 9530 running the current .75 software and it does NOT work.

I recommend saving frustration and a whole lot of time and don't even try it. I do not get an option on ANY OTA link to save to SD Card and everytime I re-boot and at random times while phone is running an "uncaught exception error" will pop-up. Once software is deleted it doesn't pop-up anymore.

I really wanted this software to work, so bad!! I love the other Aerize apps that I own, their email pop-up software and memory optimizer however Card Loader is not yet set-up for my version of the Storm.

If anybody has gotten the program to work with a verizon storm running the current/default .75 software then please prove me wrong and yes, I know how to change permissions etc. They were all set to "allow".

Just my .02 cents, please prove me wrong!!!!
    05-13-09 12:13 AM
    can anybody using this prog, please let us know it its good, anything that will let me have more app memory is great, however im not sure about installing/uninstalling an app everytime i have to use it. I can see myself not using apps cuz i gotta install/unins. every time!
    05-13-09 12:00 PM
    Real good program if you're on a 4.6 OS. I went to OS 5.0 on my Bold and I guess this program stayed on 4.6 because it stopped working.
    05-15-09 01:44 PM
    but their instructions do suck hard.
    Sorry; I've rewritten the manual to hopefully make it a lot more comprehensible but the new one isn't up anywhere yet.

Unfortunately yes, you'll find that different OS versions may or may not allow the "save to SD card" feature to work. You'll have to just give it a shot because I've heard conflicting reports for the same version numbers. Pretty much anything up through 4.6 is cool but the 4.7 ones seem to alternate working and not for each release.
    05-20-09 01:53 PM
    is there a OTA download for the app itself?
    07-28-09 03:56 PM
    I set the permissions to allow did everything from that video tutorial and uninstalled current apps from my phone so i can install them to the sd card and they still end up on the phone and not the card so i tried to dl some new apps and they too are on the phone and not the card. mass storage mode is off and im on os 4.6 wtf am i doing wrong. Why the **** did i pay for a program i cnt even use!
    08-22-09 07:34 PM
    Hi everybody , can any one give us the serial plllz?
    09-03-09 10:33 AM
    serials based on your pin so it's diff for every phone i have no idea how to come up with the serial from pin sorry. but there are other tricks to get past the trial.
    09-03-09 01:41 PM
    Has anyone got it working on my kind of phone? The instruction manual is useless, the program is finally sitting on my phone but it is useless as well since the desktop software is claiming not to be able to connect to my BlackBerry even though it is plugged in.

PS: To the person asking for a serial....buy it like everyone else does once their free trial runs out!
    09-30-09 12:19 PM
    It needs to be made plain in the advertisement that this is a STORAGE app only. I was under the impression that it was a bridge between the SD card and the Blackberry. I would not have purchased it otherwise.
    11-19-09 10:56 PM
    I set the permissions to allow did everything from that video tutorial and uninstalled current apps from my phone so i can install them to the sd card and they still end up on the phone and not the card so i tried to dl some new apps and they too are on the phone and not the card. mass storage mode is off and im on os 4.6 wtf am i doing wrong. Why the **** did i pay for a program i cnt even use!
    follow the instructions in the manual to manually add your cod files to the card in the directory you create called Loader, I'm trying now, it shows up, I'm now loading with aerize. Very slow but that is because I need to reboot phone due to a memory leak, hence the reason for Aerize. Good luck
    12-22-09 02:14 PM
    I've been using this program every since I've had a Blackberry and I really love it. I recently upgraded my 8900 to 5.0 OS and now I no longer have the option to save files to the SD card. Is there any chance you'll be upgrading this program to work with 5.0 eventually? I really hate to lose the use of this program - it's been a real lifesaver.
    01-30-10 10:53 PM
    That's kinda silly that you can't move applications that were installed before downloading this card loader. A previous post said to download the apps again but what about apps that have activation codes? Seems like a good idea for an app but not well planned out in design. If I am incorrect in my understanding (hope I am) please correct me and let me know how to move my apps to the card loader.

Thanks
    07-29-11 10:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD