My voicemail icon keeps showing up when I turn on my phone in the morning even though I don't have any voicemail. Why is this happening?
    05-20-09 11:57 AM
    Call your voicemail, leave yourself a message and then listen to and remove that message.
    05-20-09 12:00 PM
    you could also try a battery pull
    05-20-09 12:01 PM
    you could also try a battery pull
    sadly, this doesnt always fix the voicemail issue, i know that the other trick the leave another one and listen to it all the way through and then delete has been proven to work quite a few times in the past.

battery pulls work well for stuck SMS indicator but i havent ever had any luck on the VM.
    05-20-09 12:04 PM
    I have received voicemails since this has been happening and delete them after listening to them. I have also pulled my battery a few times as well. Is it Tmobile just trying to get me to waste my minutes haha
    05-20-09 12:06 PM
    To me the VM icon means nothing, so I would just let it be if you dont want to waste minutes.
    05-20-09 12:08 PM
    This is true but when I really have a voicemail I won't bother to check it. It is not a big deal to me which is why I am not going to call Tmobile
    05-20-09 12:12 PM
    Does your phone not alert you when you have a new email with a text message? Mine does..
    05-20-09 12:46 PM
    I didn't have the same issues, but I had the voice mail icon on the phone. When i called my voice mail, it just kept on ringing and wouldn't let me get to my voice mail. I went to a t-mobile store, and they said it was a "new common problem" and they replaced the sim card for me (free of charge).

Now you're not having the same issue, but it's a possibility maybe it's sim card issue?
    05-20-09 01:47 PM
    I had the same issue, anytime I would turn off my phone or restart it the new voice mail icon would appear even though I didn't have any. I had t-mobile give me a replacement sim card and the problem was solved.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 02:37 PM
    I have YouMail and my Voicemail Indicator keeps showing. How can I remove it?
    06-08-09 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD