can someone please give me a honest opinion, does this case attrack dust and lint like the regular silicone skin, and does it make it bulky?
    03-27-09 10:40 AM
    IMO ... it is not bulky.... better then the silicon skin I have and it doesn't attract dust or lint like the silicone one...

I love mine!!
    03-27-09 10:49 AM
    thanks ClintRo, knew i could count on you for feedback, so you would say less bulky then the silicone skin?
    03-27-09 10:52 AM
    Obviously it is going to add some bulk to the phone. It is more than the Invisible Shield added but it is not bad at all in my opinion. I can still fit the phone in my pocket with no problems and it also add better protection. I've also haven't had any problems with it collecting lint.
    03-27-09 10:52 AM
    It is in fact less bulky than the silicone skim I have.... mine silicone skin is not OEM blackberry however.
    03-27-09 10:54 AM
    No it is nothing like the gel/silicone skins! Its a whole new animal! I haven't found any indications of lint as of today! And I've had mine for over a month. As far as bulkiness, there's a little bit of a difference but not much! It makes the phone sit in your hand just perfectly!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 10:55 AM
    Also the feel is great. It really helps you hang onto the device well.
    03-27-09 11:00 AM
    thanks for the input guys, think im gonna grab one this silicone skin is a dust and lint magnet
    03-27-09 11:00 AM
    I absolutely love this case...

For me, i thought the phone was a little too thin, when typing I felt like the phone was going to fall out of my hands any minute. the case puts a TINY bit of bulk compared to no case, but i think it's definitely a needed thing for sure.

I love this case.
    03-27-09 01:21 PM
    it was the first thing i bought for my phone and the best. I always keep my phone in the back pocket of my scrubs at work. It does get a bit dusty but that is more about my clothing i guess. not bulky at all!
    03-27-09 01:33 PM
    I've had mine for about 25 minutes. I'm so pleased. I don't think I'll use any other brand of case.

03-27-09 01:56 PM
    Had my case or couple of weeks now. I wont use any other case or skin on my phone after getting this on.
    03-27-09 02:08 PM
    It is one of the best investments I have made for my blackberry. It adds just the right ammount of bulk to the devicre, just enough to make it feel good in your hands. It does an excellent job of keeping the phone protected. The only dust I have seen it attract is inside the case, but none at all on the outside.

03-27-09 02:42 PM
    What about the stickiness? The silicone skins are always hard to get in and out of the pocket and frequently take dollar bills with them on the way out of the pocket.

Is the innocase smooth to the touch, not tacky like the silicone skins?
    03-27-09 06:41 PM
    It is perfect to put in you pocket and take out. Not a smooth as the naked berry. But must better than the silicone one

03-27-09 06:44 PM
    Yea Seidio makes great cases. I got mine a couple weeks ago and won't switch to anything else. Ever.
    03-27-09 07:21 PM
    my order is taking way too long to arrive!
    03-27-09 07:28 PM
    im in the same boat as you, I ordered mine here at shopcrackberry.com and been waiting since 3-18, I don't know who screwed up all I know is I don't have my case yet... I just bought a cheap silicon case from t-mo instead... and now the waiting is killing me!!
    03-27-09 07:59 PM
    im in the same boat as you, I ordered mine here at shopcrackberry.com and been waiting since 3-18, I don't know who screwed up all I know is I don't have my case yet... I just bought a cheap silicon case from t-mo instead... and now the waiting is killing me!!
    i ordered mine from ebay 3 days ago and im in extreme anticipation...so i can only imagine what you're going thru lol....
    03-27-09 08:02 PM
    This case is great! It does not attract dust. I had the same case for my iphone. N couldn't resist but to try it for my curve.this is a lot better than those rubbery cases that gets caught in ur pockets or become worned out. So I say u oughtta get one !

03-28-09 06:16 PM
    i love the seidio case...its the best case ever!!! I just wish it came in a prettier shade of pink lol.
    03-28-09 06:26 PM
    Its perfect. First purchase I've made for the curve and its much better than gel. Makes this phone even better

03-28-09 06:34 PM
    i love the seidio case...its the best case ever!!! I just wish it came in a prettier shade of pink lol.
    I 2nd that
    03-28-09 09:36 PM
    I'm not familiar with the surface, is it possible to paint it in a nicer pick color?
    03-28-09 10:40 PM
    I'm not familiar with the surface, is it possible to paint it in a nicer pick color?
    The texture is almost like a rubber finish so I doubt you can paint it.
    03-28-09 11:09 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD