Hi all,
    Hope this is a worthy post for a newbie! Best price online as far as I know.

Heres where I found the Seidio Case for only $22.09 Shipped
    Ebay.com
    Seller name: shopalmostfree

Here is a link to a blue case for example
    Seidio Innocase II Surface Blackberry curve 8900 Blue - eBay (item 330312922268 end time Apr-06-09 19:21:40 PDT)

Regular Price is 25.99 shipped
    Choose "Buy It Now" and finish the process but DO NOT PAY YET! If you read the auction details he tells you how he processes payments. Now check your email tied in with paypal to get his confirmation email that notifies that you purchased an item.

There will be a link within the email that you will click to finish the checkout process. There is an area where you can enter a promo code...

Enter Promotion Code: WINTER

Then finish the checkout.

And there you go. The total will then be $22.09 at the final checkout screen.

Cliff Notes:

Buy from ebay seller above
    After you buy it now, do not pay via paypal right away
    Check your email tied with ebay for confirmation email
    Pay via the link in the email
    Enter code WINTER
    Finished
    03-13-09 08:04 PM
    what is the promotion exactly? %off or $ off, only that particular item or any? does the code apply to holster/case combo as well?

I purchased mine from same seller (without code). You don't have to go through the link in the email. Ebay is setup so that when you do the checkout, it forwards you to sellers checkout anyway.
    03-13-09 08:12 PM
    I think it was 15% off the total price

Yes the discounts should work with anything because that seller actually has an online store, and the payments process through the store even if you go through ebay.

While it is true you can pay right there on ebay, dont do it because then you cannot input the discount code. You must follow the link through email to enter his website payment processing. Only then will you get the 15% off

You bring up a good point, for anyone else out there wanting something else from this seller..

YES the promo code "WINTER" should work fine with anything else you purchase
    Last edited by cjstrong; 03-13-09 at 08:17 PM.
    03-13-09 08:14 PM
    nice post! Too bad they don't have any black ones
    03-13-09 10:46 PM
    Alright, pulled the trigger and bought a blue one. Worked exactly as you said with the promo code. Yay!
    03-13-09 10:57 PM
    Great find!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 11:03 PM
    Alright, pulled the trigger and bought a blue one. Worked exactly as you said with the promo code. Yay!
    Glad to hear it! I wanted the black one too but thought ehhhh ill get the grey. It looked nice in this youtube vid

but ugly in stock photos
    03-13-09 11:53 PM
    Glad to hear it! I wanted the black one too but thought ehhhh ill get the grey. It looked nice in this youtube vid

but ugly in stock photos
    Sounds like everyone says the colors look much better in person. I'll try to take some high res pics of the blue case for everyone when I get mine.
    03-14-09 12:17 AM
    there was a thread with photos of the blue case floating around. I remember seeing it on here. It does indeed look much better than stock photos.
    03-14-09 12:35 AM
    My orders are shipping out today, confirmed for sure now
    03-16-09 11:27 AM
    there was a thread with photos of the blue case floating around. I remember seeing it on here. It does indeed look much better than stock photos.
    oh i was just on that thread!

but i dont have 10 posts so i can't post a link...

but search up innocase II question and it should be on the 2nd page

i wish someone had pictures of the PINK one!
    03-27-09 02:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD