I know there's a huge thread going on right now about what case people are using. I figured I would post one on the latest case i just got in the mail. The case is very easy to use, you simply slide your 8900 into the case and clip the bottom on. Just a side note, although the instructions say that you will hear the case click when it is attached i have not noticed this. I just push both top and bottom together and it stays plenty secure. So here it is...

Just a side by side comparison shot.

The portion of the case that is against the battery door, release clip, and camera housing is all lined in a black felt. I am unsure if the felt is black on the other color cases. But this is very nice and gives the entire case a very snug fit.

Heres what the back looks like without the phone in it. You can see exactly how the case is connected. A big problem i had with my curves 8320 Innocase was the wear and tear it went through whenever i took it off and put it back on. The clips on that case seemed to wear out after awhile, this should not be an issue with the new generation of products. I picture this one lasting a very long time.
    Last edited by shorynot; 02-20-09 at 01:07 AM.
    02-20-09 12:46 AM
    How much does that run for? and can you post a pic of it actually on the phone?
    02-20-09 12:48 AM

Both sides of the case have custom cutouts for each individual plug or convenience key.

The top of the case has a left and right cut out for the keyboard lock, and standby key. Very easy to press with your thumb...some dont like the look of this but i think its slick. A big worry i had was having to take the whole case off every night to charge my phone on my cradle. I just simply remove the bottom portion and it fits fine.

And finally one of the case with my phone on. I know this is a quick write up here, but i will answer any questions you guys have and keep an eye on this thread. Hope this was somewhat informative. Excellent case, in combination with my invisible shield (correctly cut)...i feel like my phone is untouchable.
    Last edited by shorynot; 02-20-09 at 01:08 AM.
    02-20-09 12:51 AM
    How much does that run for? and can you post a pic of it actually on the phone?

Its a bit pricey, running close to 35 bucks...and the pic is up for ya now.
    02-20-09 12:53 AM
    The pics look good, sad that there is no possibility yet to order the Seidio Innocase II from Europa...
    02-20-09 01:03 AM

Here's a picture of the back if anyone was curious.
    02-20-09 01:11 AM
    Nice pics!
    02-20-09 01:25 AM
    Nice quick review... Did you get the Sleeper Clip?
    02-20-09 01:34 AM
    Nice quick review... Did you get the Sleeper Clip?

No, i use autostandby and keep it in my pocket. Honestly im not sure what the sleeper clip is...add on accessory for this case?
    02-20-09 01:39 AM
    Well is the holster that puts your phone into standby.. Ex:
    02-20-09 01:45 AM
    Nice write-up shorynot! Great Job!
    02-20-09 01:55 AM
    Ah i see, i figured it was something along those lines. Like i said i keep my phone in my pocket when its not in use, and use autostandby. I can see that coming in handy though...thanks for the pic
    02-20-09 01:57 AM
    Nice write-up shorynot! Great Job!
    Thank you sir

02-20-09 01:57 AM
    Ah i see, i figured it was something along those lines. Like i said i keep my phone in my pocket when its not in use, and use autostandby. I can see that coming in handy though...thanks for the pic
    Yeah no prob.. I might get the same case you have + the holster... That case looks real nice on the 8900!
    02-20-09 02:03 AM
    Yeah no prob.. I might get the same case you have + the holster... That case looks real nice on the 8900!

It is! I enjoy adding a bit of bulk to the device itself for some reason. Still fits fine in my pocket.
    02-20-09 02:07 AM
    Also, just to add on. I would love to see some pics of anyone who has purchased another color besides black. I may get another one to mix it up every now and then.
    02-20-09 04:28 AM
    seidio makes a excellent case, i say the best case i have ever bought. i had one on my iphone and curve 8320. well i just ordered a blue innocase II for my 8900 so when it comes in i will post some pictures of it.

I do like the black case on the 8900 it looks slick and clean.
    Last edited by ripperbone; 02-20-09 at 06:54 AM.
    02-20-09 06:52 AM
    I purchased the same case recently and really like it. The only issue I have is that it is a little slick when holding it in your hand. Other than that, it looks and works very well. Actually have had comments about how nice it looks
    02-20-09 09:08 AM
    Does it add a lot of bulk? I ordered the rose pink combo and it should arrive today.
    02-20-09 09:31 AM
    02-20-09 09:43 AM
    I ordered the burgundy combo yesterday and am looking forward to getting it!
    02-20-09 10:57 AM
    I ordered the burgundy combo yesterday and am looking forward to getting it!
    please post pics of the burgundy....i still haven't decided yet.....i'm gonna drop my phone..i just know it
    02-20-09 11:08 AM
    Does it add a lot of bulk? I ordered the rose pink combo and it should arrive today.

I would say it adds me weight than bulk. The case itself is very thin. The old 8320 innocase was also a bit too raised up. It was hard to use the keys along the left and right side of the keyboard. This one really just makes my phone feel more solid to me.
    02-20-09 12:08 PM
    I just ordered a Black one! the case looks sexy and I thought it wouldn't add bulk to it since it says its only 1mm thick...

Well, I just gotta wait and see if I love it or not.

Hi, I'm Sna by the way and I am new to the forums.
    02-21-09 02:22 PM
    as promised my blue case. nice tight fit, I will never buy anything but Seidio case again.

02-23-09 06:03 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD