I have multiple calendars (Gmail, Hotmail, Device Default, Facebook). Only the Facebook calendar is being displayed on the Home Screen (for themes with Today option). When doing new entries the Facebook is the default, I can change it to Hotmail or Gmail, but Device Default doesn't appear). I have some questions :

1. After a Calendar has an entry, I am not allowed to change to which calendar it belongs, is there a way of moving an entry from one calendar to another?
    2. How can I make the Device Default (I assume this is the Blackberry built-in Calendar) the Default Calendar for new entries, and for appearing in the Home screen for Today themes (or better yet, if posible, have a combiend view of all calendars appear in the Home screen for Today themes).
    3. Why does the Hotmail Calendar appear (if I put something in there it doesn't sync. back to the server).

Thanks.
    09-22-09 12:02 PM
    Default Calandar: Options > Advanced Options > Default Services > set your CICAL

There is calendar for every email address... and Facebook... it's just the way it is.
    09-22-09 12:09 PM
    This explains how to merge the various calendar entries:

KB19240 - How to merge multiple calendars into one calendar on the BlackBerry - Port3101.org : Your BES Connection

It worked for me
    clubbstudios likes this.
    09-22-09 01:03 PM
    Default Calandar: Options > Advanced Options > Default Services > set your CICAL

There is calendar for every email address... and Facebook... it's just the way it is.
    Thanks for the information. What is the Default Device Calendar? If I enter Calendar, select from the Menu "Select Calendar" it appears, but when I go to Options - Advanced Options - Default Services, it doesn't appear.
    09-22-09 01:08 PM
    Thanks for the information. What is the Default Device Calendar? If I enter Calendar, select from the Menu "Select Calendar" it appears, but when I go to Options - Advanced Options - Default Services, it doesn't appear.
    Default Device Calendar is CICAL.
    09-22-09 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD