heres my current dillema i dont know if my 8900 just caused this but im pretty sure it is.

So I use the aim app that came on the phone log in no problem at all. all of my contacts and everything show up i even have a convo and it works fine.

I log off. then go to log on to my pc and all of my aim groups and contacts are just gone. the only two groups that appear are a mobile group and an offline goup.

both of these show 0 contacts. instead of the 100 something that i had.

not my aim has been workign just fine forever untill i logged on with my blackberry and logged off now everything just vanishes anyone have any ideas as to the **** just happend?
    05-18-09 09:41 PM
    if you log back in on your blackberry do you have the contacts there or are they gone on the berry now as well?
    05-18-09 09:42 PM
    they disapeared on the blackberry as well now.... and i tryed another computer. meebo. aimexpress and everything so im kind of at a loss as to what just occured
    05-18-09 09:44 PM
    yeah so im pretty sad at the momment fearing that my 100 plus contacts from the multiple states ive lived in just vanished for no reason
    05-18-09 09:47 PM
    I don't think this was a device or user error... Is there anyway someone else could've gained access to your account? There doesn't seem like anything you could've done for this to happen, and I've never heard of the phone doing these kind of things on it's own.
    05-18-09 09:50 PM
    nope nobody else has access to my account. and this problem literly occured right after i logged off on my phone. which is making me wonder whats going on
    05-18-09 09:53 PM
    I have it on mine and nothing like that has occured

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 12:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD