Do you guys also experience the fast wear out of the phone. In 4 days of very carefull use my phone starts to loose his painting.

I've added some pictures to make myself clear couse I can't explain such issues very well in English.
    04-12-09 08:15 AM
    I'm pretty sure they make cases and skins for protection. You may wanna get some.
    04-12-09 08:19 AM
    Yeah you should from helping if youdrop it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 08:33 AM
    Yeah, that's were I'm looking for right now, but I still believe a product was made for normal use outside a case, especially it must survive more than 4 days out of a case.

It has only been in my pocket with another phone, no keys or what so ever.

I was just wondering or this is a lack of the product, or somehow I did something terrible to it.
    04-12-09 08:40 AM
    that looks like some repeated harsh rubbing! Mine has been in and out of holster probably 1000 times with no show of rubbing through. That looks like you took sandpaper to it...was there grit or sand in your pocket?
    04-12-09 08:44 AM
    I'm pretty sure there was no sand involved, I started thinking that other phone is the villain, couse only the left side was harmed.
    04-12-09 08:48 AM
    I've had mine for weeks in my pocket, no damage from it. I do have a mark like that from dropping it on the garage floor, no dents or anythign just a tiny scratch on one corner.
    04-12-09 08:48 AM
    I have been using a silicone skin on my 8900 since the first day... very cheap, but very good for protecting your device.
    04-12-09 10:55 AM
    I only don't like the changes this makes to the appearance of the device. But most likely I will get a White Genuine Blackberry Silicone Skin. I'm only affraid this won't last long because white vanishes quit quickly.
    04-12-09 11:19 AM
    I think these devices are pretty fragile as you have learned. I am extremely careful with mine. A case or skin is an excellent idea!
    04-12-09 03:16 PM
    I have been using a silicone skin on my 8900 since the first day... very cheap, but very good for protecting your device.
    Is that a regular silicone skin with the inner part silicone or does it have felt lining inside like the innocase?

Its just that i thought about buying a regular silicone skin but was worried it might rub against the silver paint.
    04-12-09 04:15 PM
    Seidio Innocase....end of thread. But one...you wont regret it.
    04-12-09 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD