by far the easiest transaction.

i was skeptical about it at first but it was quite in expensive and worth a shot.

i sent him a message on AIM and got a response almost instantly and my unlock code sent to me in less than 2 mins.

thanks again.
    03-25-09 10:16 PM
    heres his website
    since i cant post links yet....

www unlockmybberry com/
    03-25-09 10:17 PM
    Thanks

I'm going to bed now. I'll be back up and running at 7am
    03-25-09 11:45 PM
    Works as advertised. Storm 9530 unlocked and able to use an AT&T Sim card. Instructions worked as noted in email. Placed my order through Paypal and got my code via email very quickly (didn't check time but within a few minutes).
    04-22-09 01:07 AM
    How much, and don't you have to send service books to storm for att use? I have a storm I wanna use with att too...lol just a lil illiterate when it comes to this stuff...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 06:09 AM
    How much, and don't you have to send service books to storm for att use? I have a storm I wanna use with att too...lol just a lil illiterate when it comes to this stuff...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I sent you a pm. Everything is pretty simple.
    04-22-09 08:39 AM
    We unlock storm from Verizon. Put 5offCB coupon code in the instruction to seller/Merchant box to get $5 off for you order
    Thanks for the bump lol.
    04-22-09 10:53 AM
    Unlocking my curve w/ unlockmybberry.com was probably one of the easiest thing i have done with blackberry's very fast and easy going service
    04-22-09 06:26 PM
    Im a newbie to this forum and once I got on, I contacted this service about unlocking my Storm for use on Tmobile. I had purchased a code from another source but had trouble getting the window to pop up. I contacted unlockmybberry and they helped me. It was SUPER quick and I finally got my Storm unlocked and Im ecstatic. Thanks again!!! I would recommend to anyone.
    04-24-09 10:02 AM
    Incredibly fast and reliable.
    5 minutes to get my Bouygues Telecom BlackBerry Bold unlocked.
    Fast reply on mail and on AIM, awesome.

Thanks again :-)
    04-24-09 11:28 AM
    We unlock storm from Verizon. Put 5offCB coupon code in the instruction to seller/Merchant box to get $5 off for you order
    That's a bit shady to try and hi-jack someones "praise" thread and advertise your own site in it..... If you are that great you would have your own "praise" thread.
    04-24-09 11:48 AM
    Carnag3 is the bomb, I requested my code for my 8900 and had it in less then 5 minutes. I had a few questions for him popped on aim he answered them all for me.

Price + Speed + Great Service = Highly Recommended
    04-24-09 05:30 PM
    Carnag3 is the bomb, I requested my code for my 8900 and had it in less then 5 minutes. I had a few questions for him popped on aim he answered them all for me.

Price + Speed + Great Service = Highly Recommended
    THANKS for the review
    04-28-09 01:08 PM
    just got myself another bold for a friend and used carnag3's service. fast easy and painless. *10 thumbs up* thanks carnag3
    04-28-09 09:54 PM
    just got myself another bold for a friend and used carnag3's service. fast easy and painless. *10 thumbs up* thanks carnag3
    Thanks for the review
    04-29-09 03:10 PM
    Amazing person to work with, helped me 100% talked directly on aim though the process. Very good very fast, had the code instantly. Will be using again on my next unlock!!!
    04-30-09 12:44 PM
    Very quick and easy.
    Im not a BB person but the instruction is very easy anybody can do it.
    The transaction is very smooth and fast. Thank you very much
    04-30-09 09:59 PM
    Amazing person to work with, helped me 100% talked directly on aim though the process. Very good very fast, had the code instantly. Will be using again on my next unlock!!!
    Thanks

Very quick and easy.
    Im not a BB person but the instruction is very easy anybody can do it.
    The transaction is very smooth and fast. Thank you very much
    Thanks
    05-01-09 05:25 AM
    +1 for Carnag3. I got a hold of the man on AIM late Friday night and got my 8900 unlocked immediately.

Couldn't have asked for quicker and easier payment. You don't have to worry about waiting to use your BB.
    05-01-09 10:08 PM
    +1 for Carnag3. I got a hold of the man on AIM late Friday night and got my 8900 unlocked immediately.

Couldn't have asked for quicker and easier payment. You don't have to worry about waiting to use your BB.
    Thanks dude. I had to unlock yours from my BlackBerry I wasn't in front of a pc. I was working on my bike

But I still was able to unlock it
    05-01-09 10:52 PM
    if you guys need a slower option (i got my curve unlock code in 22 hours) try horizonwirelessonline.com. heres an extract of a discount coupon mail i received recently -

"$5.00 to unlock ANY North America GSM Blackberry:
    Carrier Include:
    ATT, TMOBILE, ROGERS, FIDO, CENTENNIAL WIRELESS, CINCINATTI BELL - FIRST 1000 CUSTOMERS ONLY CODE: BBUSA5 "

im in no way connected to this site or unlocking service provider...

apologies if ive posted offtopic...
    05-01-09 11:15 PM
    if you guys need a slower option (i got my curve unlock code in 22 hours) try horizonwirelessonline.com. heres an extract of a discount coupon mail i received recently -

Carrier Include:
    ATT, TMOBILE, ROGERS, FIDO, CENTENNIAL WIRELESS, CINCINATTI BELL - FIRST 1000 CUSTOMERS ONLY CODE: BBUSA5 "

Thanks for coming in my thread and posting for someone elses services.
    05-01-09 11:52 PM

Carrier Include:

You get what you pay for. I've used carnag's services several times and not only is it fast, but he is courteous and stands behind his product.
    05-01-09 11:56 PM
    Definitely the easiest transaction for me as well. I paid my 17, which was cheap, he sent me my code within 2 minutes and the instructions were very easy to follow. I would definitely recommend this website to anyone!!

Thanks blackberry unlocker!!
    05-02-09 01:21 AM
    very reliable and helpful. I will absolutely use this service again :-)
    05-02-09 12:04 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD