what tools to change PIN n imei BB 8900, need update radio lab tool to support 8900,,,,
    06-17-09 09:51 PM
    You can't change the PIN or IMEI on the device. Quit trying to do illegal things.
    06-17-09 10:23 PM
    can someone say, stolen device?
    06-17-09 10:42 PM
    You can't change the PIN or IMEI on the device. Quit trying to do illegal things.
    yes you can. ive seen on other forums that people do it with certain software. however, most have issues because i think the PIN comes partly from the IMEI. so you need a calculating program to properly forumulate the pair. and to the OP, it is highly illegal, no one here will help you with directions or sourcing the software. not to mention, the 8900 contains new security software that doesnt allow previous versions of the software used to work with it. you should be banned from here for even asking.
    Last edited by dictoresno; 06-17-09 at 11:09 PM.
    06-17-09 11:04 PM
    ... the 8900 contains new security software that doesnt allow previous versions of the software used to work with it ...
    Thanks for proving my point!
    06-17-09 11:12 PM
    wow its people like this who shouldnt get help... when i needed help noone knew how to help me :/

glad this ***** is getting what he deserves
    06-17-09 11:28 PM
    can't blame him for trying out here though...afterall this forum is called ''Crackberry" lol
    06-17-09 11:51 PM
    yea, but there are issues regarding rewriting/reprogramming IMEI numbers to phones - it is highly illegal. its usually done when someones phone is stolen and blacklisted on carriers networks and the PIN is blacklisted on RIM's servers. this allows the thief to make the stolen phone usable again. people can also write your IMEI and PIN to the phone for fraudulent purposes. other forums/websites, which i wont name, actually promote the reverse engineering, IMEI changing and other stuff along those lines. i cant believe they are allowed to post that stuff in public forums. its like having a forum about how to change VIN's on cars.
    Last edited by dictoresno; 06-18-09 at 02:05 AM.
    06-18-09 02:00 AM
    Probalbly stole the ingot too haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 04:45 AM
    Probalbly stole the ingot too haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    wocka wocka wocka......
    06-18-09 04:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD