I have scoured the forums expecting to find a solution to this problem, or at the very least similar complaints.

Surprisingly I have found nothing, so I am more confused than ever.

Over the past year I have spent a lot of time converting a number of my friends/family over to BBM, primarily to use the Groups function. I have managed to enroll hundreds of people, including some professional organizations that rely on Groups now every day to stay connected. However, lately there has been problems with messages not coming through to all of the participants. I have experienced this myself, and I didn't even know it was happening until I saw messages on my colleagues phone in the chat that I had never received.

Now it's happening all the time, and many people are considering dropping the platform and switching to something else.

So I am desperate for a solution here - I do NOT want to have to reinstall Whatsapp on my phone - or worse, have these organizations pick a chatting platform that isn't even available on BlackBerry. BBM was the first exposure to the *new* BlackBerry for many of these guys, and this looks really bad. More importantly, many of us are randomly missing messages and we don't even know it's happening until we feel left out of a conversation. This happens across platform, including people using BlackBerry (myself), Android and iOS.

Help!

Thanks!
    03-20-15 11:58 AM
    Same problem here, no solution yet...
    04-06-15 02:53 PM
    add me please my pin is pin:55C5BB57

Thank you !!!
    04-06-15 04:10 PM