Yes. I've been in this forum a while back
    Thanks for joining.
    10-09-12 08:29 PM
    Matthew 22:37-39

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself."

Some things are just not very complicated. Living for Jesus can be boiled down to two principles: love God with everything I am and have and love others and treat them like I would like to be treated. Not too hard to understand. I guess it's the living it that is the challenge.
    10-09-12 08:32 PM
    Ephesians 5:8

�At one time you were in the dark. But now you are in the light because of what the Lord has done. Live like children of the light.�

People are attracted to Christ when you shine His light from your life.
    10-10-12 10:02 PM
    Mark 13:37

�What I say to you, I say to everyone: 'Watch'."

It is very important for us to watch for the coming of our Lord.

The signs are all around us and the road is getting rougher and rougher as He foretold us. This is no time to get relaxed and comfortable in our little everyday lives. If we stay alert, awake, and watch, we will be found waiting patiently for Him to come for us. If we do not allow the noise and business of this world to overpower our spiritual watchfulness, we will be good and faithful servants.

---------- Post Merged at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:52 PM ----------

QUOTE=orvillemalcom;7672579]GOD IS OUR VICTORY!! Thank You JESUS. Hello, Im Asian.. Do add my BBpin 28C4A64D.. Thanks, Sharing is Caring... Shalom![/QUOTE]

Invite sent.
    10-11-12 11:58 AM
    Ephesians 6:13

"Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand."

When life knocks us off our feet, we don�t have to stay down on the ground.. With God�s strength lifting us up and God�s armor protecting us, we can still stand strong.
    10-12-12 07:48 PM
    Mark 4:3-4

"Jesus told a parable about birds and seeds: �Listen! Behold, a sower went out to sow. And it happened, as he sowed, that some seed fell by the wayside; and the birds of the air came and devoured it�.

Jesus explained that when people by the wayside hear God�s Word, �Satan comes immediately and takes away the Word that was sown in their hearts� (v.15). The devil hates the gospel and seeks to prevent people from believing it. Often he subtly encourages hearers to procrastinate on making a decision or to forget what they have heard. To counter this, in our witnessing we should pray that the Lord of the harvest will cause the Word to take root in receptive hearts.
    10-13-12 10:29 PM
    add me

2883E414

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-14-12 01:46 AM
    Deuteronomy 10:14

"To the LORD your God belong the heavens, even the highest heavens, the earth and everything in it."

This is God's world. He created everything and all people were created by him. Let's use our lives and our world in ways that will give glory to our God.
    dobermans rule likes this.
    10-14-12 06:58 PM
    please add me to the group pin 32dac22a thanks
    10-14-12 08:07 PM
    I love that people are looking for other Christians. I love that we are trying to talk about Him and glorify Him, as He should be. It truly sucks that I don't have a blackberry cause I would love to join in on the fellowship of you Christians...

May God get the glory He deserves.
    10-14-12 08:14 PM
    I love that people are looking for other Christians. I love that we are trying to talk about Him and glorify Him, as He should be. It truly sucks that I don't have a blackberry cause I would love to join in on the fellowship of you Christians...

May God get the glory He deserves.
    Thank you for the kind words. Please feel free to add your thoughts here to this thread. God bless you.
    10-14-12 09:22 PM
    Thank you for the kind words. Please feel free to add your thoughts here to this thread. God bless you.
    Thank you very much. God bless you too.
    10-14-12 09:35 PM
    Ephesians 2:22

"And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit."

Because Jesus Christ paid the ultimate sacrifice for us, we have the privilege of becoming fellow citizens with with other believers. God never intended for us to take this holy journey through the world on our own. He intends for us to join together with other believers to be growing and maturing into a holy Church, His body. While He resides in our own hearts, He makes His dwelling place in the body of believers.
    dobermans rule likes this.
    10-15-12 06:41 PM
    1 Corinthians 10:16

"Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ?"

The Apostle Paul makes clear that the heart of the Gospel is found in the death, burial, resurrection, and appearances of Jesus (1 Cor. 15:1-8). The Lord's Supper, Communion or Eucharist as it is sometimes called, is a key part of our walk with Christ. It is a time where we proclaim the story of the Gospel (cf. 1 Cor. 11:26). But, it is more than a time of proclamation; it is a time of participation. We share in the supper with each other and with Christ. This participation revitalizes us in our walk with the Savior and helps us re-live his saving death and resurrection.
    10-16-12 04:36 PM
    this message has been edited, because i don't want to share my pin anymore,

best regards...
    Last edited by biggiebobo; 10-19-12 at 10:53 PM. Reason: no one add my pin, so i delete my pin instead
    10-17-12 03:08 AM
    Proverbs 10:17

"He who heeds discipline shows the way to life, but whoever ignores correction leads others astray."

God has given each of us a circle of influence, a place where our lives impact others for either good or ill. In much the same way, each of us is also influenced by others, some of whom can help us see and overcome our problems and shortcomings. However, if we reject or snub discipline and correction, we not only harm ourselves, but we lead others astray. The choices we make don't determine just our destination; they also greatly impact others.
    10-17-12 07:17 PM
    hi i'm 18 years old and don't know many christian's in my area so feel like i'm alone in my faith!
    add my pin and maybe we can chat 2a30f10c
    10-18-12 01:08 PM
    1 Peter 1:24-25

All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever.

As the seasons change, the leaves fall, and the grass dies, we are reminded once again of how short our lives are. Despite the rapid advancements of technology, our deepest needs are addressed only by the eternal and proven will of God in Scripture. Whether you get your Scripture off the Bible on disk or from an old family Bible, access it today. Don't you need a dose of the eternal today?
    10-18-12 07:59 PM
    Titus 3:1

"Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,"

Our spiritual gifts are needed in different ways at different times. Needs and circumstances change in unforeseeable and unpredictable ways. The apostle Paul reminded Titus, �Be ready for every good work� (Titus 3:1). May that be true of us as well.
    10-19-12 07:54 PM
    James 1:19

"My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry."

As humans, it is so easy for us to react to situations with our emotions rather than our spirits. Our emotions cause us to react, which involves no thought on our part. Our spirits allow us to respond, which involves listening to the Holy Spirit, recalling God's Word, and making a conscious choice to act in a Godly way. Are we letting our emotions control us, or are we allowing our spirits, under the control of the Holy Spirit, to direct our actions?
    10-21-12 08:31 PM
    James 4:8

�Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.�

Humility is a forgotten virtue. Often confused with weakness or timidity, humility is about knowing our proper place in the world without flaunting it. Only God can exalt in a permanent way, so the key is to know our place before him and let him put us in the place he chooses to honor him.
    10-23-12 08:50 PM
    I am software Engineer
    I develop software
    I need friends
    M 25yrs
    Add me 258ABAC3
    10-24-12 01:08 PM
    Psalm 130:5

"I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope."

Patience is a natural product of faith. It is much easier to wait when we are confident God will not disappoint us. So many things test our faith every day. But true faith will stay strong under the heaviest of burdens and trials. If we remember how long the Lord waited for us, and still waits for us, we will gladly wait patiently for Him.
    10-24-12 08:57 PM
    Proverbs 5:21

"For your ways are in full view of the Lord, and he examines all your paths."

We are left astounded when we recall from the Word all the mighty miracles the Lord has done. He provided a sacrifice for Abraham after he placed Isaac on the altar. God parted the sea for His children to cross in safety. He fed thousands of people from a boy's meager lunch. So many great miracles Christ performed while teaching the crowds and people with needs came. What's even more astounding about our God is that He performs miracles for you and for me in our private lives where no one else can see. He loves us that much.
    10-26-12 10:26 PM
    Proverbs 10:28

"The prospect of the righteous is joy, but the hopes of the wicked come to nothing."

Good news! When we seek righteousness, justice, holiness, mercy, and godliness, our future is full of joy. Don't let the darkness around you steal away the glorious dawn of joy that even now has begun to appear.
    10-28-12 10:16 PM
3,184 ... 979899100101 ...