I'm beginning to learn more about Christianity and religion and would love people to talk to, learn from, and support. pin:286C6F22

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    11-24-12 01:06 AM
    Likewise. . .add me 280C5493
    11-24-12 01:14 AM
    Adding both of you today to our group.
    11-24-12 04:12 PM
    Hello all, it's nice to know I'm not the only Christian who's a Crackberry!

pin: 323658f9

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    11-25-12 12:26 AM
    2 Corinthians 11:14

�And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.�

While we wait for God's great victory for us to be fully realized, we also need to know that we are in a battle. God will win this battle through Jesus Christ. The final outcome is certain. Christ has already won the decisive battle. However, let's not be fooled; the evil one will do everything he can to deceive all people and confuse the lost. Let's stick with God's plan -- living his truth, listening for his voice in Scripture, and following the lead of his Spirit.
    11-25-12 01:13 AM
    Jude 1:17-19

"But dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ foretold. They said to you, 'In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires. These are the men who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit."

In this verse, we are warned that false teachers will try to get other people to follow them in ungodly living. We are to be prepared, by reading our Bibles, so we recognize that they are not followers of God.
    11-25-12 10:14 PM
    Philippians 4:5

"Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near."

Are we willing to treat others with gentleness and respect? If we are walking in the Spirit, we will be more than willing and able to produce the fruit of gentleness because we know the coming of our Lord is near.
    11-26-12 09:44 PM
    New phone: 32fcd70c
    11-27-12 07:16 AM
    Luke 1:78-79

"Because of the tender mercy of our God, by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven to shine on those living in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the path of peace."

How great is the mercy of our Lord that He grants us a new day full of opportunities.
    11-27-12 01:49 PM
    Psalms 104:33-34

"I will sing to the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live. May my meditation be pleasing to him, as I rejoice in the LORD."

Let the love of God fill your life today. Open your heart to Him.
    11-28-12 07:58 PM
    sad to say, i have move out of BB after use 3yrs
    11-28-12 08:13 PM
    Luke 11:28

Jesus replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

God gave us his word to bless us. When we obey what he asks of us, we get to walk in that blessing. On the other hand, as Jesus reminded us at the end of the Sermon on the Mount, when we know the will of God and don't obey it, we are not receiving his blessing. I don't know about you, but I prefer to receive a blessing! Thank God for speaking to us through his word -- the Scriptures -- so we can know his will and walk in his blessing and for speaking to us through his living Word -- his Son -- so we can know his heart as we apply it to our lives.
    11-29-12 08:59 PM
    I am software developer
    I wanna make friends
    Am 25yrs, add my
    258ABAC3 no dirty chat,no sexy chat pls
    11-30-12 03:58 PM
    Romans 8:28

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

There are definitely things in this world that are not good for us as believers. We still live with trials and sufferings. But our Lord does make the difficult things that we experience work together for our ultimate good. What is that ultimate good? That when He brings us to Himself, we will be a holy and righteous people.
    11-30-12 07:04 PM
    Matthew 7:3-5

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

Finding fault in someone else is so easy for most of us. Finding fault in ourselves is much trickier. Jesus reminds us that we must deal with the shortcomings and sins in our own lives before we start telling others how to live. Seems pretty simple, doesn't it? But we all know it isn't.
    12-01-12 10:04 PM
    1 Peter 4:11

"If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.�

We are given gifts to use in God's Kingdom for two reasons: 1) to bring glory to God, and, 2) to bless others. Whether we serve or speak, we are to do so with these two goals in mind, knowing that God will supply the strength to do what he has gifted us to do.
    12-04-12 12:09 AM
    Psalm 119:151

�You, O Lord, are close, and all your ways are truth.�

Jesus comes to show us the way of truth because it sets us free.
    12-04-12 06:51 PM
    Italian male 31 living in Abu Dhabi - PIN: 218 DD 056
    12-05-12 09:07 PM
    Italian male 31 living in Abu Dhabi - PIN: 218 DD 056
    Are you a Christian?
    12-05-12 11:28 PM
    Psalm 96:2-3

�Sing to the LORD; praise his name. Each day proclaim the good news that he saves. Publish his glorious deeds among the nations. Tell everyone about the amazing things he does.�

Share the Good News everyday.
    DanielLui1 likes this.
    12-05-12 11:29 PM
    I am also a Christian who uses a BlackBerry each and every day.
    12-05-12 11:44 PM
    I am also a Christian who uses a BlackBerry each and every day.
    Please send me a PM with your PIN so I can invite you to the group.
    12-06-12 05:25 AM
    2 Timothy 3:16

"All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."

As Christians, we know that the Word of God is true. God Himself chose men of holy character to reveal His words so they could write them down for us to study, to know Him, and to live holy lives. If we allow any person or thought to allow us to discredit the reality of the Word as God breathed, we will be deceived and begin living in error like the world does. God's Word is true, eternal, and holy. We can stand on it forever.
    12-06-12 01:17 PM
    John 8:12

�I am the light of the world, says the Lord."

Our loving God shows us the light of truth and life, when we follow his word.
    12-07-12 01:16 PM
    Ephesians 2:1-2

“And you He made alive, when you were dead through the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world.”

As we walk in God’s power and spend time in His Word, He gives us the strength to live according to kingdom values and not the sinful ways of the world.
    12-08-12 09:21 PM
3,184 ... 99100101102103 ...