| | 01-17-2012, 06:51 AM Thread Author #1
GeekBerry: Talk about tech and BlackBerry!
We are GeekBerry. We are a group for people to talk about tech related things, music, and video games. Every one is welcome, as long as they are interested in these topics! We need active members, willing to contribute to the group! Once you have joined the group, introduce yourself in the "Introduce Yourself!" chat.
Here are the rules:
1. All personal conversations should be done by BBMing a member directly, and not be done in the group. Make sure this is ok with the other person first.
2. If you post photos, they must be on-topic, such as a picture of your computer, or new gadget, or a picture of an epic thing you just did in a video game.
3. No posting any illegal or copyrighted photos, files or anything.
4. All photos and files must be safe for work and may not contain nudity, or any suggestive material.
5. No racist, sexist, homophobic, or any hate speech will be tolerated.
6. Have fun, and contribute to the group!
7. No flaming.
9. Do not share other members PIN numbers.
10. Post in the correct chat topic that matches the topic you are talking about.
11. You agree that I, GeekBerry and all other members of GeekBerry are not responsible for anything you post.
12. Please use proper English that is legible. Occasional leet-speak is ok, but don't go overboard with it.
13. Don't start new chats without my permission.
Just leave your PIN below, or you can PM me it if you don't feel comfortable letting the public see it, that way I can send you an invite manually.