Matthew 6:21

"For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

If we find a treasure, we do all we can to protect it, to guard it, and to preserve it. Our thoughts will return to our treasure and we will want to check on it and make sure it is well guarded. The question is: Where is our treasure? Is it contained here as a part of this world, or is it in the eternal place where our God dwells? What does our mind think about the most? That is where our treasure is.
    06-13-12 06:42 PM
    Psalm 100:1

"Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth."

With joy, let's praise and make a joyful noise to the LORD of lords and the King of kings today. Let's find short moments during our day and use them to give thanks and praise to our Father in heaven. When we are blessed, in every good thing, let's share a phrase of praise to our Father.
    06-14-12 12:51 PM
    Psalm 97:11

"Light is shed upon the righteous and joy on the upright in heart."

When we accept Jesus Christ as our Saviour and repent of our sins, the Lord sows seeds of Godly light and happiness into our souls. We are to cultivate what He has sown within us until the light shines out into the darkness and the joy brings strength and joy to the lost.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-12 09:21 PM
    Matthew 5:16

"In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."

As Christians, we are not called to isolate ourselves from culture. We are not called to be hermits or monks. Instead, we are to recognize that we are in a world of darkness and live as light -- not as little candles tucked away in some inner bedroom, but as candles set on their stands so all can see their light or cities on a hill that can't be hidden. Of course, our goal is not to call attention to ourselves, but to help others see the glorious grace of our Father.
    06-17-12 11:14 PM
    Habakkuk 2:14

"For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea."

What a glorious day when this promise is fully realized! Let's make every effort and commit ourselves to the task of making our glorious God known to every nation, tribe, language, and people.
    06-18-12 03:51 PM
    27ABE3C1 ... I don't have any scriptural text to share but I'd like to have people who can show me Gods love in their lives so I don't feel the way I do...
    06-19-12 08:39 AM
    Isaiah 40:29

"He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength."

Struggling in this life is a common thing
    for everyone. We all have times when we are weary and weak. We want to do more for Gods kingdom, but we just can't seem to find the strength we need to do it. That is when God takes over and renews us with rest and energy. Then we will see Him work in mighty ways. We will give all glory to God because of his grace and power.
    06-19-12 09:31 PM
    Matthew 6:14

"For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you."

To forgive others is to put away any wrong they have done and never bring it back. That's what our Lord does with our sins. He throws them to the bottom of the ocean and remembers them no more. We all need forgiveness, so we also need to learn to forgive.
    06-20-12 09:12 PM
    Psalm 121:7-8

The Lord will keep you from all harm � he will watch over your life; The Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.
    06-22-12 07:32 PM
    Hi all, it's nice to meet other Christians here!
    I'm Jackson from Hong Kong
    My Pin: 280E42B1
    06-23-12 12:08 PM
    2 Thessalonians 3:3

But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.
    06-24-12 12:01 PM
    Ephesians 6:24

"Grace to all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with an undying love."

Ephesians makes some of the greatest declarations in the entire Bible about the grace of God. This one, however, may be the very richest. Grace is offered to us whether we accept it or not. But, grace is with us in rich abundance and blessing as we love Jesus and hang on to his love with a grip of faith that is unwavering.
    06-24-12 08:26 PM
    please add me. I'm Rob. 29/m from the US. sounds like an encouraging group 330338CC

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    06-24-12 09:56 PM
    I rock BB too and I am a Christian as well (I'm on holidays so I need my One X).

I will be interested to see cases of how BB actually facilitates us spreading the faith. Maybe I should even post some of my experiences here in the near future.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    06-24-12 10:11 PM
    I rock BB too and I am a Christian as well (I'm on holidays so I need my One X).

I will be interested to see cases of how BB actually facilitates us spreading the faith. Maybe I should even post some of my experiences here in the near future.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    It would be great reading about your experiences.
    06-25-12 01:35 AM
    Please let me know if you're a Christian, and I will invite you to the group. Thanks.
    Oh yes... Born again, confessed and proud of it.
    06-25-12 07:30 PM
    Oh yes... Born again, confessed and proud of it.
    Invite sent.
    06-25-12 07:45 PM
    Romans 12:16

�Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight.�

Harmony is an impossible thing to achieve if there is no standard ideal in which to line ourselves up. If we expect others to get in line with our own personal beliefs and ways, there will certainly be no lasting harmony. If we all use Jesus Christ as our standard of living and relating with others, it doesn't matter if we are rich or poor, there will be perfect harmony.
    06-25-12 08:23 PM
    Hello there, I'm no Christian, but I do hope to learn something beneficial from you. Please do add my PIN: 28CFC8A0

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-26-12 01:59 AM
    Matthew 6:27

�Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?"

In our busy world, we often let ourselves get preoccupied with worrisome and inconsequential things. What does this get us? Far from making our life more productive or adding to its longevity, we know for a fact that worry hastens our demise and robs our days of joy and grace.
    06-27-12 09:58 AM
    Psalm 37:28

"For the Lord loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. They will be protected forever."
    Last edited by TequilaAddict; 06-28-12 at 05:46 PM.
    06-27-12 10:41 PM
    Luke 12:11-12

“When you are brought before synagogues, rulers and authorities, do not worry about how you will defend yourselves or what you will say, for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say.”

When we need help most, Jesus promises he will be there and will send his Spirit to give us the words we need. When we are facing our enemies, we know we are not alone; our Savior goes with us.
    06-28-12 03:31 PM
    Joshua 2:11

"The Lord your God, he is God in heaven above, and in earth beneath."
    06-29-12 03:41 PM
    James 3:13

�Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show it by his good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom.�

Wisdom isn't shown by our "book learning," smart comments, or arrogance. No, true wisdom is shown by the godly character of our life lived with humility and kind deeds.
    07-01-12 10:16 AM
    Hi everybody,
    I'm a Christian from Indonesia.
    Glad to find this thread! =))
    hope we can help each other to grow in the knowledge of Jesus Christ!
    Jesus Bless us

ps. this is my 1st post
    07-01-12 11:06 AM
3,184 ... 9091929394 ...